Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the solution to our inceldom is by unity and causing a revolution

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i finally came to the conclusion after thinking about our problem is by uniting with eachother and causing a mass revolution to the system that oppressed us including normies and foids now i know this will never happen but if it actually happened our life cant change because we can lead now after years of being enslaved mentally and physically like most of you blackpillers now that we are being enslaved by the government for the rest of our lives let alone the genetic determinism and how looks can affect our life now back to the point the only way to destroy the people who humiliated us is by uniting with eachother and causing a mass revolution and taking down as much as people as possible for the pain they caused us. but like i mentioned before i doubt that will happen because alot of incels hate eachother and are too lazy to stand up for themselves so sadly we will be like this until the day we leave this earth. i didnt know that looks are important until few years ago of how i was being treated by other people like shit.

its gonna be a combo of big stuff and little stuff. mass shootings do work in raising awareness to the plight of low status men, but the ensuing hysteria further deomnizes incels

one thing you can do to improve the situation: if you're a college student, key cars with sorority stickers on them. the goal should be to make sex-havers as disgusted with life as theyve made us.

it will happen naturally sooner rather than later

its gonna be a combo of big stuff and little stuff. mass shootings do work in raising awareness to the plight of low status men, but the ensuing hysteria further deomnizes incels

one thing you can do to improve the situation: if you're a college student, key cars with sorority stickers on them. the goal should be to make sex-havers as disgusted with life as theyve made us.
agreed mass shootings wont cure our problems

Idk man I just want a qt blonde gf

Based revolutionarycel :feelsLSD:

We should first recognize the republics of Luhansk and Donetsk, we need potential allies in Eastern Europe.

At some point the vulcano will errupt.

yeah and hopefully it destroys the whole world
Maybe a we need a poltiical party and install some dictator or some shit. That or as you said: a violent revolution.

We need to get rid of these retarded boomers that think there is nothing wrong with how things are going...just because they themselves are married and have children.

we need a symbol that represents incels people can wear on badges, a symbol thats already very common, just like the faggots. the faggots claimed the rainbow. what if we claim the colour black, black for blackpill?

this means that incels are less reluctant to wear the symbol as there is ambiguity in what it means

Maybe a we need a poltiical party and install some dictator or some shit. That or as you said: a violent revolution.

We need to get rid of these retarded boomers that think there is nothing wrong with how things are going...just because they themselves are married and have children.
yeah i wouId say no need to have a dictator because he might end up fucking us up. i think we all unite and cause a violent revoultion to teach them a lesson for ruining our lives

If you guys ever manage to succesfully organize some kind of incel militia or terrorist group, it will probably just get shut down quick by the state. You would have to go against all of the armed normies, military, and police of every country

If you guys ever manage to succesfully organize some kind of incel militia or terrorist group, it will probably just get shut down quick by the state. You would have to go against all of the armed normies, military, and police of every country
that wouId be really hard ngl