Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The solution is very simple: either geomaxx or rope. The choice is yours

V

VlonePurrp

Banned
-
Here is post on the r/foreveralone sub of a 25 year old KHHV who ascended after going to Thailand. So guys the choice is yours. Either continue rotting in your parents basements and rope or save up some money to travel abroad. Choice is yours.

Here is post on the r/foreveralone sub of a 25 year old KHHV who ascended after going to Thailand. So guys the choice is yours. Either continue rotting in your parents basements and rope or save up some money to travel abroad. Choice is yours.

@Adolf Hitler average jbw poster thinks travelling 5000km to fuck ugly gook prostitutes is "ascension"

@Adolf Hitler average jbw poster thinks travelling 5000km to fuck ugly gook prostitutes is "ascension"
Do u know how to read??? The girls he met were from tinder. You’re literally brain dead.

Who cares if you yave to travel thousands of miles 2 have sex with a member of a different subspecies its over

100% - Permaban
Joined Jun 13, 2023
Posts 72
Ok and??? I don’t spend my entire life on this site like you do. You’re a pathetic loser that spends all ur time on this site and wonders why ur life is so miserable.

Who cares if you yave to travel thousands of miles 2 have sex with a member of a different subspecies its over
Ok just stay rotting in your basement. Not my problem.

Do u know how to read??? The girls he met were from tinder. You’re literally brain dead.
Tinder would never allow scammers,passport chasers and gold diggers you're right.

Tinder would never allow scammers,passport chasers and gold diggers you're right.
I literally don’t even feel sorry for u guys anymore. You guys are just CHOOSING to be miserable and do nothing about your situation. Literally just a waste of space on earth.

Ok and??? I don’t spend my entire life on this site like you do. You’re a pathetic loser that spends all ur time on this site and wonders why ur life is so miserable.
IMG 20230829 214448

Gaslighting bluepiller post @Fat Link @proudweeb