Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The solar eclipse occurred a long time ago over the lives of incels

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Calm down, just because there is a solar eclipse that doesn't mean that foids are going to fuck you or that normies will be nice to you.

I bet a lot of robberies and burglaries will occur today while normies are busy looking up at the sky.

Fuck the solar eclipse, I was promised an apocalypse today :feelskek: . Sure would’ve been nice if it were true.

I saw a solar eruption on the SSE side of the sun during it. And the lame commit looking thing, and sparkly-fake Venus-light-thing. (Something that would be impossible on a real planet)

I saw a solar eruption on the SSE side of the sun during it. And the lame commit looking thing, and sparkly-fake Venus-light-thing. (Something that would be impossible on a real planet)
Were you using a telescope?

I live in Sweden i missed it

I bet a lot of robberies and burglaries will occur today while normies are busy looking up at the sky.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
This is one of the funniest takes I’ve heard tbh

I saw once an solar eclipse, but i missed the bloody moon shit

my life feels more like the berserk eclipse and I'm guts