Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The so called ugly guy from Youtube already made a patreon account.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Almost 30K subs in 1 week time and now milking his popularity. JFL

Cant blame him tbh

He is a statusmaxxing attention whore, no better than a foid at this point.

That’s the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen.

(Jk bro, I know who he is)

Uglycels = fakecels

jk dont kill me

I'm convinced this isn't a mere coincidence.
How did he suddenly go from literally who to over a million views over the course of a week?
Something is going on here, investigation into his (((ancestry))) might be needed.

The thought of people voluntarily giving money to an ugly dude on YT so that he can make more vids doesn't offend me at all tbh.

Remember there are people who give money to thots who wouldn't peck kiss them to save them from being burned alive. Hell, there are even people supportive of the fact the government FORCES you to give money to it so that it can pay high-earning useless bureaucrats and give NEETbuxx to single moms of Chads' and thugs' kids, among other similar shit.

jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw

still more decent than belle delphine

high iq tbh every truecel should statusmax like that

He should milk as much money as he can from those virtue signalling normies.

Meanwhile Eggy gets a call from the CIA/FBI/Illuminati

Good for him. Statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing is legit. He will ascend soon with nice gf.

Meanwhile Eggy gets a call from the CIA/FBI/Illuminati
CIA are trying to psyop our community. That ugly Swede’s discord is full of trannies and foids after (((YouTube))) promoted his video. Eggy gets buried and this blue pilled cuck gets people sent to his channel, it’s fishy as fuck and a obvious conspiracy.

CIA are trying to psyop our community. That ugly Swede’s discord is full of trannies and foids after (((YouTube))) promoted his video. Eggy gets buried and this blue pilled cuck gets people sent to his channel, it’s fishy as fuck and a obvious conspiracy.

It goes to show you the mindlessness of the general public and how foids are extremely susceptible if it's portrayed in the media. I'm not sure how a psyop would occur for incels. The only thing I could think is a frame up like another mass shooting, van driver, etc. That or maybe the media thinks if they mainstream incels, it will diffuse a lot of our arguments because tee hee foids completely understand even though we won't have sex with you sweaty. It's like the virtue signalling dilutes any sort of message we have.

It goes to show you the mindlessness of the general public and how foids are extremely susceptible if it's portrayed in the media. I'm not sure how a psyop would occur for incels. The only thing I could think is a frame up like another mass shooting, van driver, etc. That or maybe the media thinks if they mainstream incels, it will diffuse a lot of our arguments because tee hee foids completely understand even though we won't have sex with you sweaty. It's like the virtue signalling dilutes any sort of message we have.
They don't mind if we're upset so long as we're compliant little slaves.

It goes to show you the mindlessness of the general public and how foids are extremely susceptible if it's portrayed in the media. I'm not sure how a psyop would occur for incels. The only thing I could think is frame up like another mass shooting, van driver, etc. That or maybe the media thinks if they mainstream incels, it will diffuse a lot of our arguments because tee hee foids completely understand even though we won't have sex with you. It's like the virtue signalling dilutes any sort of message we have.
No, they want to get ugly dudes and funnel them into blue pill circle jerk communities like Foreveralone and Purple pilled. It’s hard to get red/black pilled if blue pilled ideas are constantly reinforced in the communities you visit.

It’s simple really, have a patsy make a video about being ugly. Have YouTube promote it for you and then funnel all his fan base into one place where you can have agents control the conversation.

CIA is actively doing this with terrorists groups. They are recruiting extremeist through the use of patsy imam and then controlling the narrative so that these extremist are subdued. You are less likely to join a terrorist group if the community you belong too is actively discouraging you to do so.

He is a smart dude. I wonder how it would work if an ethnik would do the same.

how tall is that guy?

The thought of people voluntarily giving money to an ugly dude on YT so that he can make more vids doesn't offend me at all tbh.

Remember there are people who give money to thots who wouldn't peck kiss them to save them from being burned alive. Hell, there are even people supportive of the fact the government FORCES you to give money to it so that it can pay high-earning useless bureaucrats and give NEETbuxx to single moms of Chads' and thugs' kids, among other similar shit.
exactly this, this guy is just a rare case of pitymaxxing working, I'm happy for him tbh he suffered enough for his looks

exactly this, this guy is just a rare case of pitymaxxing working, I'm happy for him tbh he suffered enough for his looks

Yet he fucked 2 girls.....

No respect for him. He can go fuck himself.

He isnt spreading the blackpill despite being a truecel.

Fuck him and anyone that supports and donates to him. This is some foid shit...

I'd rather people donate to this abomination than some pretty e-thot tbh. Maybe he can turn into an eggy 2.0 and amuse people with his ugly antics.

Yea I noticed that, he's a greedy little fucker

JBW yet again

Can't blame him, jfl if you wouldn't utilize such a chance of getting free money.

He is a statusmaxxing attention whore, no better than a foid at this point.
So are many people. Putting people who use this forum in the ugly guy from youtube's situation would be a real test of their character, it would be interesting to see.

I don't blame him one bit. He needs that money. He is an ugly male and is the most oppressed of all.

in his video he said that he once "drank alcohol and fucked a girl in a cabin in the middle of the forest". None of us will experience something like this

Good for him. Statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing is legit. He will ascend soon with nice gf.
...a "nice gf" willing to prostitute herself for access to his social status. Good women who are honest people don't fuck ugly guys. She won't genuinely love him, and sex will be nothing more than a chore to her. The sex he gets will not be the same sex she gives to Chad - less frequent, limited menu, unenthusiastic, etc. And she'll cheat in order to get her sexual needs met because he doesn't have the looks to satisfy her. Yeah, I know, at least he'll get laid. But it's not validation or love. Any incel with high enough wealth or status can "attract" those types of women and pay through the nose for the illusion of affection.

in his video he said that he once "drank alcohol and fucked a girl in a cabin in the middle of the forest". None of us will experience something like this

Idk I call the biggest of bullshits. That's some entry-level bullshit I would've made up yeeeaaars before I ever even fucking heard of the blackpill. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Damn this guy is blowing up....

this is some agenda going on i swear , why? this duzde is a straight 3/4 iam better looking them him and i said that without the need to brag
but im still to ugly to get laid without being some form of a betabux

random dude gets status just bc of a video he did A YEAR AGO , about being ugly

symphatetic agenda to make those sheeps believe where fine and all

or a agenda to make ugly great for some reason what i dont believe bc humans are very toxic by nature ( most of them )

this needs further investigation , shit is going on here

Just be fucking white. Just exist as a white male. Thats all you need.