Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The sneaky misogyny of trannies

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15k2kv2/the_sneaky_misogyny_of_leftist_men/

A guy from my university who is very active in leftist student parties and has a fairly well known online persona in "woke" circles, got accused by multiple women of having assaulted them.
This particular boy I am talking about had claimed to be asexual, which probably made him more unsuspecting to women. He also labeled himself as nonbinary and had used it when criticised for misogny. (A while back, he had made a post regarding feminism and was replying snarkily to all the women disagreeing. When asked why is he overriding women's voices, he had gone off about how he is trans and nonbinary and can't be accused of mansplaining)

Based transmaxxer :lul:

They made the game and they hate those who play it.

Apparently it's common for drag queens to hate women and many do it to mock femininity and women which is quite strange but makes sense when you see the grotesque imagery from a more blackpilled point of view, it's like the nigger caricatures in the early 1900s to the 50s.

I've always said that they shouldn't worry about us. They already cast us out. They should worry about their allies who usually are the real predators but are protected by the halo effect.
Foids only judge you by your physical appearance.

damn, covert opscel on point here in so deep nobody but the seething femoid can tell giga based

I've always said that they shouldn't worry about us. They already cast us out. They should worry about their allies who usually are the real predators but are protected by the halo effect.
Foids only judge you by your physical appearance.
Fuck em, let them learn the hard way

Imagine being so deplorable even soycucks hate you

Good. I want leftist male feminists to go crazy on them. Shove the feminism down their whore throats

even though these whores know of these male feminist scum, they would still rather give them the benefit of the doubt than trust a guy that is honest with his 'misogyny.'

More of this pleases me.

They made the game and they hate those who play it.
Exactly:lul:. They were the main supporters and pushers for this kind of shit, and now that it's turning on them, they cry about how it was a ploy by the evil men to oppress them all along and they were forced by the patriarchy to support this, somehow, given that men mostly hated and mocked this:feelskek::feelsYall:.

Lol foids getting btfo by transcells.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back