Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The smell of Blacks/African Americans

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So ever since i was in elementary i noticed that black kids smelt different compared to others. If i'd be standing close to one at school, in line for instance, i'd notice a very particular smell. One that ONLY came from blacks. I'm not saying this to be mean or make fun of them, i'm just saying that there is definitely a distinct "black" smell that comes from nowhere else.
It makes sense that every race would have it's own "smell". But i have LITERALLY never noticed this from any other race. It's not a "bad" smell, it's just unique.
Like i can imagine that if an attractive black girl had that smell, it'd be pretty cool. But i have never once stood next to a hot black girl.
also @FrustratedWhiteMale since he likes black girls

black girls smell like the stuff they put on their heads

If u mean that coconut smell, that's some shit they put in their hair so it doesn't look dry af.

Other than that, yes, they do have distinct smells, even their sweat is so pungent and clearly distinct

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

I never noticed that tbh. My sense of smell is bad though.

If u mean that coconut smell, that's some shit they put in their hair so it doesn't look dry af.

Other than that, yes, they do have distinct smells, even their sweat is so pungent and clearly distinct
I've never smelled a coconut so i wouldn't know

Give me cute adorable black loli waifu of culture with unique black smell

Yes, I have noticed that too.

same here... and I don't like it that much

They smell like lotion with shit

I've never noticed the smell of anybody

White people smell like a variation of soured milk and mildewed Hay.

never smell one before

There was only a couple of mixed negros and rices in my school in rural ireland

Yes, I have noticed that blacks have strong BO. If they wash themselves they become white, that is why blacks can’t swim because they never touch water.

I've heard a few people in the past refer to us as stink bugs, so I don't find that surprising.

Niggers smelling like niggers

Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Carrot Butter and hair oil

Source: im black

They do kinda smell bad ngl

I remember in grade 2 when the black kids got on the bus all the white girls would roll all the windows down

do blacks get expelled from the military bexause of their bad smell or is just a meme?

I remember in grade 2 when the black kids got on the bus all the white girls would roll all the windows down
Damn this goes to my screenshot collection :feelsPop: :feelskek:

I don't really go around smelling people