Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Slippery Charade of Saul Goodman: A Case for Utter Distrust

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
By LesscoBlob

In the ever-devious world of criminals and schemers, one name stands out among the masses for his brazen deceit, cunning manipulation, and his seemingly endless appetite for self-preservation. That name is Saul Goodman, a lawyer who navigates the morally ambiguous waters of the legal profession with a level of duplicity that even I, can appreciate. However, Saul Goodman is not to be trusted, and I intend to lay bare the reasons behind this assertion.

1. A Criminal Lawyer's Moral Flexibility

It is often said that there is no honor among thieves, and in the case of Saul Goodman, there is no honor among lawyers either. This man, whose real name is James Morgan "Jimmy" McGill, presents himself as a staunch advocate for justice, but beneath that facade, he reveals his true nature as a lawyer who has no qualms about representing the most despicable criminals. He dances on the fringes of the law, exploiting every legal loophole and bending ethical boundaries to the point of breaking.
2. The Mask of Sincerity

Much like my own carefully crafted persona as a successful executive, Saul Goodman has perfected the art of deception. His charming demeanor, impeccable wardrobe, and reassuring words create a veneer of trustworthiness that lures his clients into his web of deceit. However, beneath this mask lies a man who is motivated solely by self-interest and personal gain. He may promise to protect his clients, but in reality, he is primarily concerned with his own survival and prosperity.
3. The Slippery Slope of Loyalty

Saul Goodman's loyalty is as fragile as a house of cards. He may appear devoted to his clients, particularly Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, in the "Breaking Bad" case, but it becomes clear that his loyalty is conditional and easily swayed by financial incentives. He has no qualms about betraying those who trust him when it serves his own interests, which makes him a dangerous ally in any criminal enterprise.
4. Manipulative Tactics

Saul Goodman is a master manipulator. He will stoop to the lowest level to achieve his goals, resorting to blackmail, coercion, and cunning schemes to manipulate those around him. His cunning ability to exploit people's weaknesses and desires for personal gain is both impressive and horrifying.
5. A Con Artist in Legal Attire

Ultimately, Saul Goodman's entire persona is a carefully constructed con. He thrives on exploiting the legal system's loopholes and utilizing the dark underbelly of the legal profession to protect and profit from criminals. As someone who understands the nuances of deception and the art of disguise all too well, I can recognize a fellow practitioner when I see one.

In conclusion, Saul Goodman's legal expertise is impressive, but his complete lack of moral boundaries and self-serving nature make him a treacherous figure who should not be trusted. Much like the psychopathic characters of my own world, Saul Goodman is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and those who place their trust in him may find themselves on the losing end of his ruthless machinations.

Remember, in a world where trust is a rare and valuable commodity, it is essential to exercise extreme caution when dealing with individuals like Saul Goodman. To trust him is to invite deception, manipulation, and betrayal into your life, and the consequences could be dire. Trust him at your own peril.​

Sincerely,

LesscoBlob

@Spongebozz @DarkStarDown @wereq @Luzifer @Grim_Reaper

Lawyers are a parasitical social class tbh

I'd still hire him if he would be a real lawyer. He literally traded down a death sentence to a broken leg, no other lawyer could be this convincing.

They don't produce anything of value except lying, scheming, and deceiving .
who is gonna defend you get accused of something ?

who is gonna defend you get accused of something ?
Chat gpt tbh
Screenshot 20231029 124628 TikTok