Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The slavpill ripped me apart.

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
I dont hate the fact that im slavic, since in the west you live by western beauty standarts (and slavs are just not fitting in it)
but the things that i absolutely fucking hate is the fact, that online dating is now so accessable, that the women in EE are getting brainwashed into getting a progressive, white men in the west.
Also, by western standarts slavs are absolutely subhuman. bad maxillas, big noses, balding at a early age, yet the women are widely regarded as the most beautiful race there is.

slavs will be outbread by 2100, and ive been raised nationalistic. It just hurts so much. Slav women are literally the worst, the fuck niggers, germans, arabs, every single race besides their own men (just DONT be slavic theory).

The difference how the average slav foid and slav men live is just so fucking big. The average slavic foid is skinny, looks white, is makeupmaxxed, tradfraudmaxxed, etc. and the world is literally spinning around them. If your a slav foid in EE, you can just instamaxx, get a ugly westerner to simp for you, and fly you out. Ever noticed how many slav women have pics uploaded in dubai, america, etc? What are they doing there?

While the average slav men barely makes month end, because everyone dislikes him solely for the fact that hes not European looking. While young slavic men enroll in the army, to defend their country from jews trying to enrich themselfs, their looksmatch is getting railed by an ugly american.

Slav men are the less desired aswell. I geniully have some good desirable features, but my big nose turns all women away from me. Im instantly dislike, just for my lowclass-high fighting success face. I literally have trouble finding friends (giga truecel trait) because I look I would stab u in the back, eventhough im really empathic.

The slavpill is literally just so fucking unfair, its not even funny. The disparancy between the women, and men is just so fucking big. The women live life on pilot mode, wheres the men go through hell.
Is there anyone I can talk to on discord? I took so many blackpills today, it just fucking hurts so much. I need someone to talk to. I will make an alt acc on discord

Last edited:
Can you post your face or pm it to me?
As a Slav myself, and a pretty bad looking one at that, id like to see if youre just devaluing your looks or not.

Can you post your face or pm it to me?
As a Slav myself, and a pretty bad looking one at that, id like to see if youre just devaluing your looks or not.
im going to be 100% honest, im really insecure about sending my face around.
I can explain to you, how I look like, or where im probably standing.
My biggest failos are my flatmaxilla, and slightly recessed chin, wide nose, and slightly short ipd. It might not sound like a lot, but considering that the maxilla makes up ur middle face, and give u that forward grown 3d look, im just fucking ugly. Because of that I have naso folds aswell.
And considering I live in germany, my competition is tough as fuck.

My biggest failos are my flatmaxilla, and slightly recessed chin, wide nose, and slightly short ipd. It might not sound like a lot, but considering that the maxilla makes up ur middle face, and give u that forward grown 3d look, im just fucking ugly. Because of that I have naso folds aswell.
pm me your discord then. not sure ill be available for late night live discussion, but i dont mind reading your vent at my pace and throwing some personal input and experiences. perhaps you will be more willing to share your face too.

Slavic men are literally niggers among white people. Except that niggers own their women. I wish I was a proper white man, tall, rich, masculine, not balding. Even seamaxxing is not an option for the likes of us, for we miss all men's beauty standards you can imagine. We're literally urks.

Some may cope that slav women are just as ugly because we share the same gene pool. Total bullshit. If I got to be honest, of all caucasoid women slav women are definitely not the worst looking ones. They are far more prettier than brits, balts or germans for example. A slav woman can easily find a decent looking western man and get herself out of the slavic commonwealth of post-soviet shit holes. Not to mention that the ones who usually aim at moving out in the west are almost exclusively white worshippers and want to white wash their genes off this slavic filth and pray that their son doesn't look like their father.

Send him your address too

So they like Americans:feelshmm:

pm me your discord then. not sure ill be available for late night live discussion, but i dont mind reading your vent at my pace and throwing some personal input and experiences. perhaps you will be more willing to share your face too.
fine brother :)
Slavic men are literally niggers among white people. Except that niggers own their women. I wish I was a proper white man, tall, rich, masculine, not balding. Even seamaxxing is not an option for the likes of us, for we miss all men's beauty standards you can imagine. We're literally urks.

Some may cope that slav women are just as ugly because we share the same gene pool. Total bullshit. If I got to be honest, of all caucasoid women slav women are definitely not the worst looking ones. They are far more prettier than brits, balts or germans for example. A slav woman can easily find a decent looking western man and get herself out of the slavic commonwealth of post-soviet shit holes. Not to mention that the ones who usually aim at moving out in the west are almost exclusively white worshippers and want to white wash their genes off this slavic filth and pray that their son doesn't look like their father.
slavic men are white niggers in the eyes of western beauty standarts.
Thing is since capitalism won, and the western beauty standarts spreading across the world, it is really hurting us slavs. If i have to be honest, I dont feel subhuman where im from, besides my looks. But what is ideal is just propagated by those fucking jews.
Be proud of where youre from, but accept that looks is the No1 indicator of a good life in the west.
Hate the west, and not yourself. (Goes out to any ethniccel)
Send him your address too
^^
So they like Americans:feelshmm:
they like everyone else, besides slavs.

slavic men are white niggers in the eyes of western beauty standarts.
Thing is since capitalism won, and the western beauty standarts spreading across the world, it is really hurting us slavs. If i have to be honest, I dont feel subhuman where im from, besides my looks. But what is ideal is just propagated by those fucking jews.
Be proud of where youre from, but accept that looks is the No1 indicator of a good life in the west.
Hate the west, and not yourself. (Goes out to any ethniccel)
I hate the west on the whole, but don't blame it. I'm firmly convinced that men's beauty standards are universal and the jews had no hand in creating them. I'm also not proud of being russian and I don't feel particularly attached to my culture/country/history/etc.

Last edited:
I hate the west on the whole, but don't blame it. I'm firmly convinced that men's beauty standards are universal and the jews had nothing to do with creating them. I'm also not proud of being russian and I don't feel particularly attached to my culture/country/history/etc.
Women like genetically healthy men, thats just a fact.
The beauty standarts we now have, are the ones, that what mutt women desire. And since its mostly white anglo men, its hurting us.
If the ethnicity were changed, and slavs owned everything, the ideal would be a jock vladislav.

Height will always be desireable.
A big frame will always be desirable.
Acne will always be a turn off.

But how the bones in ur face are structured? That one you can influence with media, etc.
What i was trying to say is, maybe ur not proud of being russian, but you shouldnt hate yourself because of it.

I hate the west so fucking much with their faggot ass beauty standarts.

In this world an ordinary girl from former SU can marry Arab sheikh ( these are real life stories ). I just want to hear story about ordinary slavic guy marrying Arab princess :dafuckfeels:. However, the cruel reality is what ordinary slavic guys are killing themselves with an alcohol while their women are welcomed everywhere.

But how the bones in ur face are structured? That one you can influence with media, etc.
Cope, recessed features are universally ugly too
However, the cruel reality is what ordinary slavic guys are killing themselves with an alcohol while their women are welcomed everywhere.
Slavland is world first when it comes to male ropemaxxing :feelsrope:

Cope, recessed features are universally ugly too

Slavland is world first when it comes to male ropemaxxing :feelsrope:
im talking about generall bone structure, slavs tend to have lower set cheekbones, flatter maxilla (is it recession, if everyone has it in that case?), bigger noses, higher gonial angles, etc.
obv signs of health are desired, and a recessed jaw is always bad.
water is wet.

Also no shit the suicide rates are that high there, life is shit when ur slavic

do you look like shrek?

I left the slavsphere at the ripe age of ten as my mother moved to a different country.
Sometimes i have a thought about trying to meet some Slav woman online and maybe perhaps to move back into slav land, or have her move over here. This is mainly fueled by stupid thoughts about how she would be more likely to share my mentality.

Sadly this is a stupid idea since:
1) i have undesirable looks
2) downgrading to slavland will probably feel like living in a shithole
3)due to my undesirable looks, she will most likely abuse my naive nature to immigrationmax and then leave me in the gutter.

@Speedloader @Saudade @Snow Dushman @Fabio wanna weigh in?

I left the slavsphere at the ripe age of ten as my mother moved to a different country.
Sometimes i have a thought about trying to meet some Slav woman online and maybe perhaps to move back into slav land, or have her move over here. This is mainly fueled by stupid thoughts about how she would be more likely to share my mentality.

Sadly this is a stupid idea since:
1) i have undesirable looks
2) downgrading to slavland will probably feel like living in a shithole
3)due to my undesirable looks, she will most likely abuse my naive nature to immigrationmax and then leave me in the gutter.
thats life.
Which nationality?
half belorussian-half ukrainian
come fellow slavcels

I don't look particularly Slavic even tough I am a Slav but I do have most of the negative personality traits attributed to Slavs like laziness, stubbornness, pride etc... so living in a Western country is a problem since here you need to be more aggreeable and in general just an insectoid NPC without any flaws.

No wonder male suicide/female suicide ratio is the highest in the world in slavi countries. On top of being a virgin you are also broke. Not to mention how brutal are female standards unless you are 190cm and 120kg you better go rope shopping.

Cope, Slavics have blue eyes, unlike Southern Europeans, so they have it the 2nd best, only losing for nothern euros

slavs will be outbread by 2100, and ive been raised nationalistic. It just hurts so much. Slav women are literally the worst, the fuck niggers, arabs, every single race besides their own men (just DONT be slavic theory).
Proof of this? Slavic women fucking germans and other cumskins are correct. but blacks and Arabs fuck no that's bullshit.
Cope, Slavics have blue eyes, unlike Southern Europeans, so they have it the 2nd best, only losing for nothern euros
This^
@To koniec @Byronic Incellino @slavcel11
im talking about generall bone structure, slavs tend to have lower set cheekbones, flatter maxilla (is it recession, if everyone has it in that case?), bigger noses, higher gonial angles, etc.
obv signs of health are desired, and a recessed jaw is always bad.
water is wet.

Also no shit the suicide rates are that high there, life is shit when ur slavic
where are you from? Russia, Poland, Ukraine?

Last edited:
half belorussian-half ukrainian
If you are redpilled you should support Lukashenko. You ever wonder how majority in Belorussian colored protests funded by US State Department (through NGO's) are exclusively naive young city women followed by small number of their simps who were explicitly targeted through their naive consumption of Western social media? They want to make a sovereign country with normal family values like Belarus into a huge cannon fodder and brothel for them.

What did Ukraine get after 2014 except war, more poverty, more McDonald's, sexpats and gay parades? They use human rights and democracy as pretext for a colored revolution but what they want is to open up our economies so we could be dependent on their consumerist culture where we will get the bottom of the barrel scraps wrapped with the rainbow flag and they will take all of our riches while indebting us through IMF and their forced military-industrial complex deals.

Western elite through history has always exploited Eastern Europe and will never respect Slavs, they always saw this place as material and human rich resource, men who will do hard labor they wont or go to war for them and women to be treated as pretty fuckdolls and be discarded thereafter (Why are majority of construction workers and prostitutes in West Eastern European?).

They want us weak, divided, poor, turned against each other and to exist as their servant cannon fodder. That's why they were scared shitless of Peter the Great or post-purge Soviet Union, because Slavs for once decided to take faith into their hands and told them to fuck off.

So you are not an incel you have good features.

If you are redpilled you should support Lukashenko. You ever wonder how majority in Belorussian colored protests funded by US State Department (through NGO's) are exclusively naive young city women followed by small number of their simps who were explicitly targeted through their naive consumption of Western social media? They want to make a sovereign country with normal family values like Belarus into a huge cannon fodder and brothel for them.

What did Ukraine get after 2014 except war, more poverty, more McDonald's, sexpats and gay parades? They use human rights and democracy as pretext for a colored revolution but what they want is to open up our economies so we could be dependent on their consumerist culture where we will get the bottom of the barrel scraps wrapped with the rainbow flag and they will take all of our riches while indebting us through IMF and their forced military-industrial complex deals.

Western elite through history has always exploited Eastern Europe and will never respect Slavs, they always saw this place as material and human rich resource, men who will do hard labor they wont or go to war for them and women to be treated as pretty fuckdolls and be discarded thereafter (Why are majority of construction workers and prostitutes in West Eastern European?).

They want us weak, divided, poor, turned against each other and to exist as their servant cannon fodder. That's why they were scared shitless of Peter the Great or post-purge Soviet Union, because Slavs for once decided to take faith into their hands and told them to fuck off.
this

jbc destroyed me

slav men, and any men from poor countries with decent-looking women, are supposed to be extremely well integrated into the community and social group, granting them an audience with at least a few eligible women.
otherwise the forces of globalization and female emancipation will rip away all of their romantic opportunities, and they'll sit there reading stories about how their country is popular and even notorious among wealthy sexpats from all over the globe.

this social integration will also go much more poorly if you are middle class, you will not have the natural ability of working class people to bond and get along with other working class people, and you will also not have the opportunities of the upper classes.

you are essentially forced into having just a few paths to success, like pushing yourself very hard in education, to work in a prestigious field and find a woman either at university or at your job.
this is because you will never have the naturally large social circle of the working class man, or the opportunities and meetings of the rich man.

Stalingrad was a mistake. You should have been genocided by now.

Proof of this? Slavic women fucking germans and other cumskins are correct. but blacks and Arabs fuck no that's bullshit.
there's a meme about tunisia, egypt and turkey being major sex tourism destinations for women (at least in Russia). It's true to a large extent.

Quantum Computer IQ

Anglin has this shit nailed, the whole of the world, including the third world, is being converged to the same new world order.
Specifically, the first world is getting poorer and less free, while the third world is getting more degenerate and emancipated, and everyone is getting the worst of both worlds in the end.

This third worldization of America is coinciding with the culture of the third world being feminized and faggotized, as we reach a global norm.

Just as modern "neoliberalism" is the worst of capitalism and the worst of communism combined under one system, the new global order that is emerging is the worst of the third world combined with the worst of the first world.
That means poverty and a lack of personal freedom combined with state-enforced homosexuality and female social dominance.
https://dailystormer.su/the-militar...t-fixture-of-american-life-so-get-used-to-it/

Attachments

• 20210219_112837.jpg
    20210219_112837.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 132
R.I.P. Ukrainian bros. Best slavs

So you are not an incel you have good features.
Being slav is like being indian

@DolicoCel
Post soviet countries have no future and must be nuked, the whole planet must be nuked
39a49ad95276899d8d16b.jpg

Kill yourself if Slavic. Its our destiny anyways, just look at the stats.

All slavcels should dig out their grandpa's PPSH and storm Berlin again tbh.

https://gameruprising.to/index.php?threads/western-vs-eastern-european-gf.18843/

meanwhile westerners be like

muh trad eastern european gf, what a steal :feelsclown:

they won't even find one, they'll just inflate the ego and status of FAT . DISLOYAL . SLAV . WHORES even more than it already is

copium. they'd rather have hitler than this shit. imagine having your patriotic regimes threatened and almost toppled by faggots and women rioting. defeated without firing a single shot.

@russia
you have so fucking many nukes, its clear the US will cuck you further with the ressources they have. Just fucking nuke this whole shit. If the slavs go instinct, pls make the other races go instinct aswell.

This pill is extremely true and real, I for all my years have experienced it. Enforced military for males - you lose a fucking year depending on the country, toxic society where you’re actually pressured by family to marry and if you can’t find a date/are a virgin with 20+ you’re ridiculed by everyone. Foids worshipped literally everywhere, in education, workplace, families AND THEY STILL WANT MORE. And in the end they’re still not satisfied and go and find some cuck in the West or some rich criminal gorilla that can take her “personality”.

The worst thing of all - you have no power over anything and you’re given minimal amount of money to survive a month, even with high education and working in high demanded jobs. You can’t even cope properly. Jails in EE are worse than Nazi death camps. You can’t get a decent apartment/house unless you work like 20 years and spend 0 money from your salary.

If you don’t slave (won’t even call it wageslave, because the wage part is so pathetic that it’s unreal) you have 0 chances of surviving a month - paying rent/food/bills, without clothes/entertainment/games or anything else.

If anyone here would ask me is it the rock bottom of life, I would agree, but life always can get shittier it seems, no surprises there.

Kill yourself if Slav.

Mogs me if you dont want to rope.
imagine being that cucked. ((they)) did it to us.
the villagers. those stupid fucking minecraft villagers.

imagine being that cucked. ((they)) did it to us.
the villagers. those stupid fucking minecraft villagers.
90% here would be useless in an ideal society anyways.

90% here would be useless in an ideal society anyways.
hypergamy, and degeneracy are getting worse by the day. eventhough in a ideal society you guys wouldnt function, but atleast have the honorary to be not self hating

I dont hate the fact that im slavic, since in the west you live by western beauty standarts (and slavs are just not fitting in it)
but the things that i absolutely fucking hate is the fact, that online dating is now so accessable, that the women in EE are getting brainwashed into getting a progressive, white men in the west.
Also, by western standarts slavs are absolutely subhuman. bad maxillas, big noses, balding at a early age, yet the women are widely regarded as the most beautiful race there is.

slavs will be outbread by 2100, and ive been raised nationalistic. It just hurts so much. Slav women are literally the worst, the fuck niggers, germans, arabs, every single race besides their own men (just DONT be slavic theory).

The difference how the average slav foid and slav men live is just so fucking big. The average slavic foid is skinny, looks white, is makeupmaxxed, tradfraudmaxxed, etc. and the world is literally spinning around them. If your a slav foid in EE, you can just instamaxx, get a ugly westerner to simp for you, and fly you out. Ever noticed how many slav women have pics uploaded in dubai, america, etc? What are they doing there?

While the average slav men barely makes month end, because everyone dislikes him solely for the fact that hes not European looking. While young slavic men enroll in the army, to defend their country from jews trying to enrich themselfs, their looksmatch is getting railed by an ugly american.

Slav men are the less desired aswell. I geniully have some good desirable features, but my big nose turns all women away from me. Im instantly dislike, just for my lowclass-high fighting success face. I literally have trouble finding friends (giga truecel trait) because I look I would stab u in the back, eventhough im really empathic.

The slavpill is literally just so fucking unfair, its not even funny. The disparancy between the women, and men is just so fucking big. The women live life on pilot mode, wheres the men go through hell.
Is there anyone I can talk to on discord? I took so many blackpills today, it just fucking hurts so much. I need someone to talk to. I will make an alt acc on discord

Slavs are like factory rejects of Europe. They all have ugly AF noses, asymmetrical faces, bald genes, weird combination of hair, eye colors, depressive alcoholic genes etc. They failed God's (swt) quality testing and He placed them in the East of Europe.

It's a lot like that for asian men as well (barring the kpop-maxing anyways for the ones that can) their women are viewed by many as the most desirable yet the opposite is true for the men

That said a slav in the US should be be able to benefit from JBW(assuming Russian, Polish and so on) as the average American (and especially the average American 'foid) is too stupid to really notice any difference between them and more nordic or anglo American whites