Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The situation with the whore twitch streamer (if not fake) makes me really happy

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Jfl that retarded whore got abused by her Chad husband who probably stole her money, nigga didn't work and still got pussy and made a lot of money :lul: :lul: :lul:
I didn't follow the situation much but apparently she's divorcing him now. Good for him though, he already made more than enough money and she's nearly 30, too old anyway. He could probably find a new foid to abuse and make money off of.

I thought she was an independent woman and didn’t need no man :lul:

All women are attracted to abusers

I thought she was an independent woman and didn’t need no man :lul:

All women are attracted to abusers
:lul: all the whore needed to do was show her tits and make money, but she still needed a man for it.

I guess the personality detector was simply momentarily turned off for a Chad that made her millions of dollars; funny how she still feels the need to defend him publicly despite the supposed "abuse"... :feelsclown:

She milked her privilege for cash, whisked millions of copers and orbiters for wealth, and got away with it scot-free by repairing her reputation with white knights by claiming she was forced to do so while remaining rich; I feel no sympathy. :feelsUgh:

Based. also a reminder that domestic abuse only exists if you decide to be in those relationships. Any “abuse” she faced from her husband was 100% warranted, it comes with the territory.