Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The situation cannot get much worse than it already is.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
If you're young today you're fucked end of story. Meanwhile you probably have a dad breathing down your neck about doing something while you live in his house that he payed for by working a job he found in the newspaper.

Boomers have these delusions that it's easier than it really is. The dating market, Housing Costs and the amount of good paying jobs are all SHIT. You want a GF? Lol too bad. You want independence and to have your own place? Pay 1300 a month for a one bedroom apartment. Need a good job? Too bad their are none for anyone without a masters degree and who is a 7+ on the SMV scale.

Meanwhile the plague is going around ravaging everyone and the Govt tells you that you cannot work. So they send 1200 a few months ago and havent sent dick since.

"What's that? You need more money? A second stimulus check? How about endless black victimization instead!"

The situation is hopeless, I look forward to the day this shithole society collapses on itself. These so called civilized people, theyll eat each other when it comes down to it.

you don't know how bad it can still get

being an incel is just like being a nazi even though you don't have an ideology

What did they do to nazis? they killed them

you don't know how bad it can still get

being an incel is just like being a nazi even though you don't have an ideology

What did they do to nazis? they killed them

Well incels will never hold power like the nazis did but I see your point. There gonna put us in camps

If you're young today you're fucked end of story. Meanwhile you probably have a dad breathing down your neck about doing something while you live in his house that he payed for by working a job he found in the newspaper.

Boomers have these delusions that it's easier than it really is. The dating market, Housing Costs and the amount of good paying jobs are all SHIT. You want a GF? Lol too bad. You want independence and to have your own place? Pay 1300 a month for a one bedroom apartment. Need a good job? Too bad their are none for anyone without a masters degree and who is a 7+ on the SMV scale.

Meanwhile the plague is going around ravaging everyone and the Govt tells you that you cannot work. So they send 1200 a few months ago and havent sent dick since.

"What's that? You need more money? A second stimulus check? How about endless black victimization instead!"

The situation is hopeless, I look forward to the day this shithole society collapses on itself. These so called civilized people, theyll eat each other when it comes down to it.

number of trannies on reddit = your IQ

great post

rent prices in the uk are so ludicrous unless your earning very good wages or living with somebody else good luck moving out of parents house.

hence why I still live at home even though i work

rent prices are crazy everywhere
good that I earn more than minimum wage and I'm not a normie who needs a big apartment

rent prices are crazy everywhere
good that I earn more than minimum wage and I'm not a normie who needs a big apartment
I'm leaving the shithole that's NYC area. I'm gonna countrymaxx, at least I'll be able to live in solitude

yea im living in a big house thankfully

Even if I liked the city I lived in, which I don’t, I would have to move away anyway since I’m priced out and would never be able to afford a house here. Would have to save a minimum of 5 years just for a down payment.

Are you talking about 1300 dollar, pounds or Euro? don't even make that much money in a month.

It can always get worse. As always you can only hope that it doesn't.

the government should send me a loyal GF