Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The singularly will free us all

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
When technology evolves enough (within our lifetime) we will no longer need human females for either physical emotional or psychological stimulation. In fact thier wont even be a male or female sex anymore, seeing as how its primary use of sexual reproduction will in fact become OBSOLETE sooner or later. Besides that, we will get to a variety of technological goodies that will help us cope to a level unfathomable any time before the age of computers. From virtual reality, artificially intelligent companions, the holy grail of a sex robot passing the uncanny valley. It's all here now and currently undergoing maturity, once optimized these technologies will allow us to no longer need nor want the company of a plain human women. I myself plan on augmenting my primitive biological vessel until I'm something much more then a mere man, all this is based off reality btw. Futurist and people in the know all agree, we are in for some HUGE life changing events. Sometime before 2100, all you have to do is hang in there!

Attachments

• singularity.jpg
    singularity.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Ex-Machina-Ava-Karl-Simon-2.jpg
    Ex-Machina-Ava-Karl-Simon-2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 56
Just be sad and lonely for 60 years until the singularity comes bro!

Just wait until you're 70 bro! Over 95% of people have had sex by then man!!

You guys are thinking linearly, It wont matter how old we are when the time comes, for our biological mortality will no longer be an issue. Allowing us to take full advantage of the technological singularity. We are the generation that will defeat our disease of aging or at the very least fine viable alternatives such as body swapping or mind uploading, of this I am convinced!

100%* of the people still living. The ones that haven’t had sex all killed themselves by age 70

I will be dead long before then.

You guys are thinking linearly, I wont matter how old we are when the time comes, for our biological mortality will no longer be an issue. Allowing us to take full advantage of the technological singularity. We are the generation that will defeat our disease of aging or at the very least fine viable alternatives such as body swapping or mind uploading, of this I am convinced!
Your brain will be rotten and damaged beyond repair being lonely for so long.. becoming a cyborg will just mean you get to suffer for eternity . NO MAN can ever recover from DECADES of sadness, loneliness, and rejection while watching the rest of the world being joyful with their relationships and expierences.

When 3 people quote you simultaneously :feelsohh:
You guys are thinking linearly, It wont matter how old we are when the time comes, for our biological mortality will no longer be an issue. Allowing us to take full advantage of the technological singularity. We are the generation that will defeat our disease of aging or at the very least fine viable alternatives such as body swapping or mind uploading, of this I am convinced!
Whatever helps you cope

100%* of the people still living. The ones that haven’t had sex all killed themselves by age 70
JFL how did those 5% manage to live that long?!
Idk some statistics from the feminist in Serge's interview.

When 3 people quote you simultaneously :feelsohh:

Whatever helps you cope

Idk some statistics from the feminist in Serge's interview.
Fake news propaganda to keep virgins hopeful.. “oh, things must get better if other virgins manage to live long fruitful lives without blasting their heads off. I guess I’ll scrap my ER+suicide plans and wagecuck some more.”

Fake news propaganda to keep virgins hopeful.. “oh, things must get better if other virginis manage to live long fruitful lives without blasting their heads off. I guess I’ll scrap my ER+suicide plans and wagecuck some more.
I'll kill myself at 30 if it doesn't get better or before I become a mindless wageslave for the few corporations and taxes for those who can't be bothered or exploit the system.

Your brain will be rotten and damaged beyond repair being lonely for so long.. becoming a cyborg will just mean you get to suffer for eternity . NO MAN can ever recover from DECADES of sadness, loneliness, and rejection while watching the rest of the world being joyful with their relationships and expierences.
Our brains and bodies have evolved off of what nature has deemed fit for survival, we will no longer leave our evolution to the hands of time and instead take control of self evolution. But it's my belief that memories can be altered, created or outright deleted. We just have to more closely adapt our technological capabilities into our own biology, that is the key.
I'll kill myself at 30 if it doesn't get better or before I become a mindless wageslave for the few corporations and taxes for those who can't be bothered or exploit the system.

I understand and also have this notion, but once again our tech has the power to change all that making the concept of employment obsolete and a thing of history books.

Our brains and bodies have evolved mixed off 9f what nature has deemed fit for survival, we will no longer leave our evolution to the hands of time and instead take control of self evolution. But it's my belief that memories can be altered, created or outright deleted. We just have to more closely adapt our technological capabilities into our own biology, that is the key.

I understand and also have this notion, but once again our tech has the power to change all that making the concept of employment obsolete and a thing of history books.
Foids thirst for tall hot guy cum will cause all the first world civilizations to collapse wayyyyy before any singularity happens.. we’re headed right back to the jungle bro not some futuristic sci-fi cyborg world

I refuse to wageslave as well, I'll kill myself first.

Cope, just wait for AI br0

Just wait until our elite (((oligarchs))) rulers like Mark Cuckerberg release a viral plague that kills off 90% of the population, especially genetic incel trash, to bring in the singularity, bro!

Just be sad and lonely for 60 years until the singularity comes bro!
I wonder if there is something like soul, what would it look like? I suspect that living beings may have a spirit that can survive ... how to transfer it to a machine and how that would affect that possible information (spirit).

It'll be too late ...

I wonder if there is something like soul, what would it look like? I suspect that living beings may have a spirit that can survive ... how to transfer it to a machine and how that would affect that possible information (spirit).
Cope. Your entire being is a very particular arrangement of atoms. You are created from the food your mom ate during pregnancy. Your brain/consciousness is you having the necessary arrangement of atoms to cognitively perceive photons, sound frequencies, particles in the air, and external stimuli. It’s a fancy, complex arrangement of atoms that is enough to trick itself into thinking it’s something separate from the terestrial realm, but an arrangement of atoms nonetheless.

Sorry to drop such a thermonuclear blackpill on you.

Cope. Your entire being is a very particular arrangement of atoms. You are created from the food your mom ate during pregnancy. Your brain/consciousness is you having the necessary arrangement of atoms to cognitively perceive photons, sound frequencies, particles in the air, and external stimuli. It’s a fancy, complex arrangement of atoms that is enough to trick itself into thinking it’s something separate from the terestrial realm, but an arrangement of atoms nonetheless.

Sorry to drop such a thermonuclear blackpill on you.

I'm not so sure, have you seen those surveys that show memories of past lives? Type searched by Ian Stevenson. It's not a "ooohhh" proof, but it leaves a bit of doubt ... you still can not figure out which mechanism would do that.

I'm not so sure, have you seen those surveys that show memories of past lives? Type searched by Ian Stevenson. It's not a "ooohhh" proof, but it leaves a bit of doubt ... you still can not figure out which mechanism would do that.
“If the human brain were simple enough for us to understand it, we would be too simple to understand it”

It’s complex shit bro. I have no doubt that whatever the survey says is explainable within the laws of physics. I’ll still check it out though.

JFL if you live to see the day

I like this cope:feelsokman:

It'll be too late ...
It ofcourse depends on your current age, I myself being currently 25yo expect to be able to ride out whatever advancements come around until the inevitable final solution of physical immortality at least when it comes to the process of aging. These notions would be impossible to think about anytime before now in human history and that's something to be excited about imo.

Last edited: