Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The single thing I hate most about school shootings are the normie platitudes

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
RIP to all victims and my condolences :foidSoy:

REAL MEN don't murder innocent victims :chad:

Just because the shooter is trans, doesn't mean trans lives don't matter :soy:

NO NO NO. Fuck all of this noise, its all so empty, fake, and boring. Every school shooting, to me, is the perfect time to be a completely horrible person and see this event like a sport or a comedy. The most important thing about a school shooting is to know the race of the person who did it, the kill count, and then compare their accomplishment of murder to all those who came before. And also learn intricately the life of the killer, so memes can be made. Because let's face it, killing people in an interesting way is an art that earns a lot of respect, just inherently. The tenuousness of life forces it to be this way, and to play into the moral banality of it as normies do is kinda gay to me. It's funny how pomp and circumstance to murder reaction has become this "forced solemn church" moment we all our forced to affect around in public in order to feel normal, when the reality is, I JUST KNOW a lot of people are just like me and want to revel in the Schadenfraude. The media fucking proves it. They will never miss an opportunity to cover the event and cater the coverage exactly for sick fucks like me. Because the heart of the matter is: we all know it's just a fucking spectacle at this point, and the spectacle and the killer are far more interesting the the boring fucks who were killed. There is always humor in darkness.

So the Nashville shooting was particularly interesting because a bitch broke the ER barrier (with a decent kill score) for the first time. This is like the greatest accomplishment of feminism ever, for a foid, even though a tranny, but still a vagina haver, to feel so empowered that they could take it upon themselves to pick themselves by the bootstraps, get their gear in order, and successfully go ER is a moment Valerie Solanas would be proud of. Only feminism could have taken biological women to the logical extreme of embodying the highest pinnacles of toxic masculinity.

Last edited:
in my opinion most school shootings are caused by bullying and thats why whenever i hear about them i get a wide smile on my face

i hope america wont make it harder to buy a gun so i can continue watching it happening

though personally I dont know whats the point of shooting a school full of children, about a decade after you finished it. no sense at all. at least direct that anger at people who wronged you.

I have not seen one drop of blood in any of the footage. This seems fake to me.

Also, the shooter sent a text message to a black foid before she went ER. And the black foid called a non-emergency number to report her crazy friend. Somehow the Jew-run media already has the screenshots of the texts… very suspicious. :feelsugh:

Zaysed take but this troid deserves no attention besides to have it’s grave pissed on or maybe it’s body dug up & fucked

Also, the shooter sent a text message to a black foid before she went ER. And the black foid called a non-emergency number to report her crazy friend. Somehow the Jew-run media already has the screenshots of the texts… very suspicious. :feelsugh:
yea, it actually got me wondering for a moment about this attack, suspicious indeed

I have not seen one drop of blood in any of the footage. This seems fake to me.

Let’s not forget in the body bag they/them/zer/he/him/xem/pers/ver/hir/faer was moving

The manifesto should be answer a lot of questions

"forced solemn church" moment we all our forced to affect around in public in order to feel normal, when the reality is, I JUST KNOW a lot of people are just like me and want to revel in the Schadenfraude
my sorrow for the real victims :feelsrope:

Texas mall shooter posted this thread

Very well put!
I absolutely detest this dumb libshit idea of life being inherently valuable because I think "living" in its full sense should self-evidently trump mere existence.
No one should really care for billions of Africans, for example. I doubt they even have souls or bring anything of worth to this world.

Some of these events are staged to create a fear cycle & push public favour of a disarmed society yet plenty of places that don't allow weapons still have the criminal element owning them illegally.

Humans should introduce mass squid games kind of thing (not necessarily with death as punishment for losing) whereby there's an intelligence & physical prowess series of events, the top 25% in each are allowed to reproduce & the rest just live without reproducing until death.

Last edited:
Some of these events are staged to create a fear cycle & push public favour of a disarmed society yet plenty of places that don't allow weapons still have the criminal element owning them illegally.

Humans should introduce mass squid games kind of thing (not necessarily with death as punishment for losing) whereby there's an intelligence & physical prowess series of events, the top 25% in each are allowed to reproduce & the rest just live without reproducing until death.
Atleast you get an incentive to train Then , kek

I don't take pleasure in innocents dying, especially children who haven't wronged anyone, but you do you, modcel.

I don't take pleasure in innocents dying, especially children who haven't wronged anyone, but you do you, modcel.
I wouldn't even say it's pleasure. I don't take pleasure watching the UFC. It just fascinates me who won and how.

I wouldn't even say it's pleasure. I don't take pleasure watching the UFC. It just fascinates me who won and how.
You used the word schadenfreude, which is taking pleasure other people's suffering and misfortunes.

Then in this case it's more of a morbid curiosity.

Total: 42 (Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 40)
I think it's time boyos

@SlayerSlayer

Bro some cucks are quoting your posts and passing them as those made by Mauricio Garcia on Odnoklassniki. Even that political streamer got fooled.

The real article:
These motherfuckers are so desperate to paint us in a bad light they invent and spread bullshit fake news :feelsree:

@SlayerSlayer

Bro some cucks are quoting your posts and passing them as those made by Mauricio Garcia on Odnoklassniki. Even that political streamer got fooled.

The real article:
These motherfuckers are so desperate to paint us in a bad light they invent and spread bullshit fake news :feelsree:

goes to show you first hand that these are not honest people.

goes to show you first hand that these are not honest people.
Indeed. They will stop at nothing to disparage the integrity of our community, including using unscrupulous means. All fto pander to femoids and their preconceive opinions. These bluepilled simps and the IT whores are worthless scum with no honor or valor.

RIP to all victims and my condolences :foidSoy:

REAL MEN don't murder innocent victims :chad:

Just because the shooter is trans, doesn't mean trans lives don't matter :soy:

NO NO NO. Fuck all of this noise, its all so empty, fake, and boring. Every school shooting, to me, is the perfect time to be a completely horrible person and see this event like a sport or a comedy. The most important thing about a school shooting is to know the race of the person who did it, the kill count, and then compare their accomplishment of murder to all those who came before. And also learn intricately the life of the killer, so memes can be made. Because let's face it, killing people in an interesting way is an art that earns a lot of respect, just inherently. The tenuousness of life forces it to be this way, and to play into the moral banality of it as normies do is kinda gay to me. It's funny how pomp and circumstance to murder reaction has become this "forced solemn church" moment we all our forced to affect around in public in order to feel normal, when the reality is, I JUST KNOW a lot of people are just like me and want to revel in the Schadenfraude. The media fucking proves it. They will never miss an opportunity to cover the event and cater the coverage exactly for sick fucks like me. Because the heart of the matter is: we all know it's just a fucking spectacle at this point, and the spectacle and the killer are far more interesting the the boring fucks who were killed. There is always humor in darkness.

So the Nashville shooting was particularly interesting because a bitch broke the ER barrier (with a decent kill score) for the first time. This is like the greatest accomplishment of feminism ever, for a foid, even though a tranny, but still a vagina haver, to feel so empowered that they could take it upon themselves to pick themselves by the bootstraps, get their gear in order, and successfully go ER is a moment Valerie Solanas would be proud of. Only feminism could have taken biological women to the logical extreme of embodying the highest pinnacles of toxic masculinity.
when I was a kid it was easy to sit and LOL at mass shootings because it was usually a victim of bullying paying it back in the only way they could, not to mention 10 year old me had no empathy

but the more i think about it, it can really happen to anyone at any time, not to mention the inkwell in question is gonna fire indiscriminately at everyone and everything, including other inkwells.

The older I get the more I realize it can happen to anyone which is why i can't really find it funny, especially when i live in the Jewnited States where everyone and their dog has an AK47

when I was a kid it was easy to sit and LOL at mass shootings because it was usually a victim of bullying paying it back in the only way they could, not to mention 10 year old me had no empathy

but the more i think about it, it can really happen to anyone at any time, not to mention the inkwell in question is gonna fire indiscriminately at everyone and everything, including other inkwells.

The older I get the more I realize it can happen to anyone which is why i can't really find it funny, especially when i live in the Jewnited States where everyone and their dog has an AK47
If you’re so worried about it buy a gun and carry, America is a country you go to earn money and then GTFO fuck everyone else.