Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The single most widespread drying up of jb vaginas

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
ofwyxd.gif

Dream had an established army of jbs who were relentlessly simping for him and making all sorts of degenerate art of him and his friends. This guy quite literally had tens of millions of jbs lined up to fuck him.

All that changed when he made his face reveal. I don’t understand how anyone can advocate moneymaxxing or socialmaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc. when having such a huge following of ravenous simps wasn’t enough to save this rich dude who probably mogs most of us (myself included)

A vast ocean was turned into a barren desert overnight.

It’s so unbelievably brutal that after all of their years of loyalty, his whole fanbase turned on him and mogged him into putting the mask back on, just because he’s a ltn.

Holy mother of brutal, what hope is there for us?

dude badly looksmogs me (and most of us, I presume)

so if that's what happened to him with his face reveal, it's really bad out there for us

There’s no hope it’s over

dude badly looksmogs me (and most of us, I presume)

so if that's what happened to him with his face reveal, it's really bad out there for us
Not just in looks, he mogs us in pretty much every conceivable way. Better looking, more famous, high status, richer, good voice, etc.

Yet his looks being insufficient (yet still better than us) was enough to torpedo all of the above instantaneously. Brutal lookspill, nothing else is as important.

He isn't even particularly unattractive though. Definitely not truecel tier. He mogs all of us, unless you're a fakecel.

He isn't even particularly unattractive though. Definitely not truecel tier. He mogs all of us, unless you're a fakecel.
I’d say he was ltn, maybe mtn. If it was that brutal for him, imagine how bad it would be if one of us was in his position.

Well, we don’t really have to imagine, mitten squad is a good example, rest in peace.

How is this guy a low tier normie? He has high tier normie looks and still got clowned for being ugly

This is just more proof that your looks = your STATUS

How is this guy a low tier normie? He has high tier normie looks and still got clowned for being ugly
I definitely wouldn’t go as far as calling him htn, though after seeing some other photos of him, I’d say mtn is fair. Keep in mind that his face reveal obviously had curated angles and lighting, here’s some more candid photos of him.

nri1p3.jpeg

a38b2z.jpeg

pdyiz0.gif

h9tjdy.jpeg

I’d say his canthal tilt and eye distance are what do him in, his eyes are a striking color, but other than that his eye area is mediocre.

this nigga mogs the shit out of me. crazy how high standards are nowadays in the west.