Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The single most important part of the Take the Black Pill video...

V

VinylHorror

Greycel
There's a moment in that video where Eggy starts talking about self-improvement, and how it is just guys playing catch-up. He then goes on to say that it was all over for those guys the day that they were born. It's probably the truest thing in the entire video. Dressing better, getting a better haircut, man-scaping, etc is all just trying to try to reach a point that you were never allowed to get to in the first place. Chads are born Chads. Incels are born incels. Do I believe that if you're fat and lose weight you will look better? Absolutely, but looking a bit better won't make women want to have sex with you. It's all in the bones. Face and height are the two most important things in determining your SMV and they are the two things that you cannot significantly alter unless you want to be in debt for the rest of your life just to raise yourself a few notches above average. And a few notches above average doesn't mean shit to the modern FHO. 

There's nothing that you could do. It's over and it's been over for a very long time. If you're a loser virgin getting ready to go to the gym to hit some reps, just off yourself. It's not going to do shit and never will. If you're whipping your credit card out to purchase some snazzy new clothes to try to looksmaxx, just spend that money on rent or drugs. Nothing will help you. You already lost. There's nothing you can do. So either kill yourself or hurt others, I don't care. But those are your only two options if you want achieve a significantly better life. Just saying. 

Also, quick reminder. There's a high school freshman football player probably getting his dick sucked by three girls right now. That's not you. It won't ever be you.  Adios, amigos, and have a wonderful day!  :cool:

Okay, but eggman has had sex and all that shit before. by definition he's not incel. i get his point but honestly how the fuck did he do it?

Fuck Eggy. He is an arm chair blackpillist Normie. A real blakcpiller would be too much of an ugly suicidal virgin to have the energy to make a video.

What about plastic surgery?

VinylHorror said:
Also, quick reminder. There's a high school freshman football player probably getting his dick sucked by three girls right now. That's not you. It won't ever be you.  Adios, amigos, and have a wonderful day!  :cool:

most brutalest pill

Enigmatic93 said:
What about plastic surgery?

If you can afford it and are what other men would consider average, then go for it.
Anything below a 5 or 6 shouldn't bother with it, sinc eyou can never become an 8, which is by now the minimum for woman to be considered as a partner.
Even retards get Chads nowaday, as you can see in the other thread.

Eggy dropped many brutal Black Pills that all sub-8 men must digest for their own continued psychological welfare.

I ripped the audio and listen to them on a loop on occasion. Sometimes even when I go to bed, kek.