Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Simpsons was one of the most Blackpilled shows back in the day.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Moe was the ORIGINAL Saint of Incels.

cn6phw6xek221.gif

Doesn't have shit on South Park though.

Comic Book Guy even runs JBW (or yellow in this case) game and gets an asian gf. lmao.

just yellow max bro

How the mighty have fallen

Comic Book Guy even runs JBW (or yellow in this case) game and gets an asian gf. lmao.
That was only recently when the show went to shit almost two decades ago. In the old days he would have been incel forever.

I used to watch it a lot when I was 10-12, good times. My favourite cartoon tbhtbh

Not to mention the Mill

iu

That was only recently when the show went to shit almost two decades ago. In the old days he would have been incel forever.
Yup. I was about to say, leave it to the new seasons to push this "personality matters" meme, but then accidentally drop a race pill in there.

@averageblokecel

Simpsons used to be so good. It’s shit now tho.

This is a pretty interesting video.

now it's 100% shit

The death of Apu...will lead down the path to the death of the Simpsons.

Whatever liberalism infects, it eventually kills.

Ezgifcom video to gif

Goodbye moe. This is what I feel like doing tbh

The episode where Milhouse's parents get divorced was a classic blackpill moment. The plain jane wife gets with a chad,and the dad's life goes to shit.

The episode where Milhouse's parents get divorced was a classic blackpill moment. The plain jane wife gets with a chad,and the dad's life goes to shit.

Holy shit, this brings back memories. That's a nuclear blackpill I saw as a kid. Maybe the blackpill was subconsciously programmed into me.

haven't watched this shit in years. But the memories... Actually saw the movie in theaters with my parents like 11 years ago. It was actually a pretty good movie ngl

I thought Hans moleman was the true incel of the Simpsons

Nah, Simpsons have an underlying omnipresent annoying moral. Not even close to the blackpill.

I knew a guy like Moe but deformed, he ended up getting killed when he got run over by a drunk driver. Being beta was his downfall as he was crossing the street at 2 am after helping his friend who was too drunk get home.

That show is full of feminist garbage
Moe was the ORIGINAL Saint of Incels.

cn6phw6xek221.gif
Otto you fucking fakecel,you had a hot foid throwing herself at your dick

Barney proves being tall and strong does nothing if you're ugly facially.