Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The simple reason why female life is more valued than male life

aikido

aikido

Greycel
This post is just a small expansion to a thread I made not so long ago,

For those who don't want to read it, I made the argument that the reason for no one caring about the decreasing levels of testosterone in males is because it (purposefully or not) helps to exert control over the male population.

There were a lot of interesting responses regarding various reasons for low T in the first place as well as some speculation as to if these hormonal changes were intentional.

Still, there was one comment that caught my attention.
The answer is the subjects of this topic. "Men"
(...)
No one cares about men anymore.
This is a "water is wet" type of statement I know, but why is it true? Why "no one cares about men" to begin with?

Well this is a multifaceted question and I can't provide a definitive answer.

Still, what I will do in this thread is isolate as many variables as possible to answer this question in a naturalistic/biologic point of view. In order to do this I will neglect any cultural/racial/religious influence and focus primarily on the biological differences.

So in that sense this post is a generalization of the previous one.

Inspiration​

Recently I watched a show called "Clarkson's Farm" (decent show for those brocels interested in farming/homesteading/ruralmaxxing). This show presents a number of farming practices regarding livestock that inspired the making of this post.

iu

Castrating the male population​

It's common practice among farmers who keep male livestock to castrate them. This is to prevent male livestock from attacking other livestock and/or causing damages. The parallelism to humans is obvious and is the topic of discussion of the previous thread.

Discarding new born male chicks​

Another slight hint at the blackpill comes in the form of killing new born male chicks. The reasons are pretty obvious though:

Male chicks can’t lay eggs and therefore the egg industry perceives these chicks as worthless. Plus, male chicks bred in hatcheries and organic farms aren’t suitable for meat production either since these chicks won’t grow to produce huge legs and breast muscles.

Note: I am not defending "animal rights" whatsoever.

This is true for humans too.

Female life is valued more than male on a daily basis as well, but in order for normietards to see it, you have to amplify the environment. A catastrophe or a war, for example, will force a clear distinction to be made:

• Adult Male
  • Not adult male (Woman, children, elder)

The reason for this difference only being visible in extreme scenarios is the usual suspect. Feminism and the consequent idea that men and woman are the same and that gender differences only exist because of societal costumes (and not influenced by biology jfl).

Breeding livestock and answering the question​

"Sheep follow a similar reproductive strategy to other herd animals. A group of ewes is generally mated by a single ram, who has either been chosen by a breeder or (in feral populations) has established dominance through physical contest with other rams." - Wikipedia

This is standard practice for livestock. The whole flock is mated by a singular healthy and strong male.

The simple yet brutal biological pill is that females are the constraining factor in reproduction.

If you place 10 males and 1 female in an island, after 9 months you will have 1 new habitant.
Conversely, if you place 10 females and 1 male, after 9 months there is the potential for at least 10 new habitants.

If the lower 20% of men died today, the reproductive repercussions for our species would be practically none, while if the lower 20% of woman died today, our reproductive ability (as a species) would reduce by at least 10-15%.

This conclusion, in theory, confirms the viability of the 80/20 rule as a reproductive strategy (in fact, for most of human history it has been this way).

Well, that's it. I've come to the point that I can't even watch a farming show without being reminded of the blackpill.
JFL

did you write this or copy it from somewhere else

Bateman's Principle. Different reproductive value, differences in sex drive, male instinct to protect and female instinct to subvert/manipulate, etc. That's what you're looking for.

did you write this or copy it from somewhere else
I wrote this of course. I highly doubt that someone posting here has watched "Clarkson's farm" anyway.
Bateman's Principle. Different reproductive value, differences in sex drive, male instinct to protect and female instinct to subvert/manipulate, etc. That's what you're looking for.
Reading a wiki article about it. This is very interesting and I dare to say, a very reasonable explanation for inceldom. We humans create all these mechanisms (culture, religion, ...) to distance ourselves from our true nature, but when all of that falls, all that is left is the pure biological truth. Thanks for the reference.

I wrote this of course. I highly doubt that someone posting here has watched "Clarkson's farm" anyway.
I watched it (somewhat) I'm a big fan of top gear and a huge car guy.
Note: I am not defending "animal rights" whatsoever.
I'm defending animal rights. I'm a bigger animal rights and environmentalist than any member of the green party.

It really is a combination of all these things foids are pretty much everything the jewish state wants so its a win win, empower more foids while also making men more docile and foidlike

Good post greycel.

If it was all about the 'practicality' that you seem to believe, foids would already be abandoned after they had given birth and filled their quota. More resources saved. You're delusional to think human beings actually care about kids. Unlike chicks and cattle, human beings don't have some other species ruling over them and picking them selectively for their needs, at least for now. Foids are cared for because they appeal to men's protective instincts. That's just it.

“If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts.” - Camille Paglia
This quote nowadays seems much deeper.

Shove this godforsaken civilisation down the drain. Foids can be as choosy as they want in the jungle. How many species have gone extinct because of female choosiness? I think we should all come together and prove the 'male disposability' theory of all the geneticists and biologists and leave foids and chads to fend for themselves.

Shove this godforsaken civilisation down the drain. Foids can be as choosy as they want in the jungle. How many species have gone extinct because of female choosiness? I think we should all come together and prove the 'male disposability' theory of all the geneticists and biologists and leave foids and chads to fend for themselves.

I do agree that segregation may straight-up be necessary. Problem is, there's zero political or social will for this. Men, as a sex, as a group of people, are finished.

If you’re not a Chad your life is worthless