Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Significance of the Oscars

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Is anyone else anticipating an Incel TV or Wheat Waffles analysis on what happened on the Oscars. Or is this just some random event?

Who gives a shit about normalnigger drama?

incel content creators aren't abreast of the zeitgeist at every second . I really doubt they will make a video on it

why would incel channels cover a obviously staged publicity stunt for the Oscars? What blackpill could be gleamed from that? Jews love money and realize people only watch that circle jerk when a coon goes ape shit?

Seems like a a pretty obvious case of simping on Will Smith's part, chimping out on another niggs over his wife being offended, especially considering how she cheated on him in the past.

Hypergamy knows no bounds and nice guy beta males always lose. Even though Jada married one of the most rich and famous people in the world, she couldnt help but whore out for some other tyrone 20 years younger than her. Goes to show how even rich normie tier betas get fucked over.

incel content creators aren't abreast of the zeitgeist at every second . I really doubt they will make a video on it
Apartheid ended to the BLM marches up to this point, Chris Rock being smacked on stage. No one anticipated how things could get worse under COVID, I am curious of the ripple effects of this.

No, I happen to not care particularly lot about some nigger drama on Jewish media