Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The significance of the Case of Elliot Rodger

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The case means that incels are into priveledged class as well.

The case of E.R means that incels are not only disadvantaged paupers but they are there - amongs priveleged class and perhapse higher.

Disatisfaction penetreates all the body of the western society.

Elliot Rodger was part of the autistic class. Autistic men are the lowest of the low, I suppose. Because in addition to being ugly (and Autistic men tend to be ugly) we have poor social skills. So whether you are rich or poor, being Autistic=DEATH SENTENCE.

Elliot Rodger was part of the autistic class. Autistic men are the lowest of the low, I suppose. Because in addition to being ugly (and Autistic men tend to be ugly) we have poor social skills. So whether you are rich or poor, being Autistic=DEATH SENTENCE.
You are wrong.

How am I wrong?
Im tired to explain things to such dummies as you.
Ive told many times about it. Never even mention autism. Autism doesnt exist.

Im tired to explain things to such dummies as you.
Ive told many times about it. Never even mention autism. Autism doesnt exist.
Fuck off. Autism doesn't exist?? You yourself must be autistic.

Psychology and all the rest of modern believes have to be exterminated. No single vestage of the civilisation will survive.
It is jihad against everything against all believes of modern time.

I don't think he's autistic (or claims to be). He's just an idiot. JFL @ anyone who thinks "reeee autism doesnt exist because I said so". JFL at ignoring science.

Based.

I don't think he's autistic (or claims to be). He's just an idiot. JFL @ anyone who thinks "reeee autism doesnt exist because I said so". JFL at ignoring science.
I think he might be right to a certain extent and psychology isn't properly "science".
people who would be classified like simply "strange" or "eccentric" until a hundred years ago, now are all considered mentallly ill.
but people didn't changed, what evolved was the criteria the determinate who is sane and who is insane,and I think these classifications are mainly subjective.

I think he might be right to a certain extent and psychology isn't properly "science".
people who would be classified like simply "strange" or "eccentric" until a hundred years ago, now are all considered mentallly ill.
but people didn't changed, what evolved was the criteria the determinate who is sane and who is insane,and I think these classifications are mainly subjective.
Exactly - dyagnisis is just an interpretation

Autistic chad still slays, just saying

Not really from what I can see, he was a framelet and looked a bit feminine
Dont confuse lookmaxed look with original one.
Foid can see such things

elliot rodger wasn't that rich. his dad was defaulting on his loan for his house. His dad spent tons of money on dumb shit like his documentary (which is comically bad - I saw some youtube clips of it lol) and his mom spent money on dumb shit too. Of course his sister was getting plowed by samson who didn't even own a car and regulary ate their food lol. Elliot rodger had an obsession to appear rich - he thought it would get him a beautiful blonde girlfriend since he was impressionable. But all his designers clothes got him was a sad existence of crying and jerking off.

ER I think didn’t get girls for 2 reasons: he was socially awkward (he even had autism) and he never seemed to approach girls. If you look at his manifesto, he was very shy and refused to talk to girls because he was too shy. He probably expected girls to walk up to him and start the conversation. He also was very awkward, look at how he talks. He talks like Shakespeare but with modern language.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back