Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sight of females triggers me. I can't cope for much longer.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Every time I go otuside, I witness the sight of these exalted creatures. Their angelic faces, their upright tities, their round asses, their soft skin and face, their jucy
pussies. As a subhuman incel you are DEPRIVED of all that. Being deprived of women and sex is being deprived of LIFE. After all, sex is LIFE since it's the natural
procedure of creating life. If you miss out on women you CANNOT be a sane fulfilled man. Every time, I see an attractive femoid (at this point most of them are
hot to me) I can't help but fantasize about her. But, after a few minutes I come to grips with the harsh reality: I'm nothing to her. NOTHING. She is a reminder of
my subhumanity. Her facial expression shouts "You will never have this".

I sit on the bus and look outside the window only to see happy couples and women I will NEVER have sex with. Then I arrive home depressed and cry myself to
sleep. No energy to study, play guitar or even eat. You CAN'T do anything without a girl fueling you with her pussy. Sex is a FUNDMENTAL source of energy for
a man's life and without it you can't do ANYTHING. I have tried EVERYTHING to attain it and the conclusion is the I'm a genetically inferior life form with no chances
at getting laid.

It fills me with rage when I see them. One of them bumped into me the other day and I actually said "goddam fucking roastie"

IlieknothingREAL said:
It fills me with rage when I see them. One of them bumped into me the other day and I actually said "goddam fucking roastie"

I rage when I see a genetically superior man with them.

IlieknothingREAL said:

Me to every time i see them i want to punch them in the face  :D .

I literally hate EVERY SINGLE THING about femails.

Zielony4 said:
I literally hate EVERY SINGLE THING about femails.

I hate the fact I can't penetrate their precious pussies with my nasty incel dick

Females are the ultimate torture. Desirable but vacant. Possess the key to happiness, but only ever let fucking Chad unlock that door.

redfury9 said:
Jesus Christ what did I just walk into? I feel for you fellas but this is not healthy. Let your hatred of females go, it's only causing you pain. Your anger is practically cannibalizing some of you. You can rise above this and be indifferent to women. Having no emotions towards them is far better than this nuclear hate you have. Trust me, I have been there.

Fakecel

How do you feel when you see a subhuman with a gf that mogs him? Mismatched couples piss me off so much

XxGentlecelxX said:
Females are the ultimate torture.  Desirable but vacant. Possess the key to happiness,  but only ever let fucking Chad unlock that door.

They posses the door but only Chad has the key

forevergymcelling said:
How do you feel when you see a subhuman with a gf that mogs him? Mismatched couples piss me off so much

Cope. You feel that way because you can't understand the girl's preferences. Anger is comforting. Accepting that his is better since he has a gf is painful.

You are so bitter. It's pathetic. You aren't even old yet. You claim to have tried, but you haven't tried nearly hard enough. That manlet who was 40 and asked every girl he knew out? He tried. You are in your early 20's acting so jaded. I know your type. You will randomly get a gf when you are in your mid 20's and turn into another Norman. You lack the mental fortitude to graduate to wizard status like me without killing anyone. I laugh at you. As I laugh at all of mankind. You are all so weak.

redfury9 said:
Jesus Christ what did I just walk into? I feel for you fellas but this is not healthy. Let your hatred of females go, it's only causing you pain. Your anger is practically cannibalizing some of you. You can rise above this and be indifferent to women. Having no emotions towards them is far better than this nuclear hate you have. Trust me, I have been there.

Piss off, fakecel. 

I'll hate femoids no matter what

wincel said:
You are so bitter. It's pathetic. You aren't even old yet. You claim to have tried, but you haven't tried nearly hard enough. That manlet who was 40 and asked every girl he knew out? He tried. You are in your early 20's acting so jaded. I know your type. You will randomly get a gf when you are in your mid 20's and turn into another Norman. You lack the mental fortitude to graduate to wizard status like me without killing anyone. I laugh at you. As I laugh at all of mankind. You are all so weak.

Life ends after 21. I have tried very hard. I spend like 2 years showering, lifting, dressing nice, NoFap, approaching and NOTHING happened. You are not a blackpilled incel if you thing some 23 year old subhuman virgin can randomly get a gf in his mid 20s.

There is obviously no 'meaning' to life. The meaning is literally just the underlying cosmic rules and programming we are forced to follow; in other words, whatever happens in the universe, that's the actual meaning of life.

What happens with humans is that they have the ability to feel emotions, and these emotions are strongest, in most cases, when they feel physical and emotional attraction to one another, and particularly when they amplify and deepen those feelings by having sex and/or forming deep bonds.

If you're missing out on this, then you're living a life NOT worth living. This has been life's greatest pleasure for virtually every human throughout all of history. People will attempt to argue with this by bringing up the fact that humans can feel other positive emotions such as 'pride' or 'satisfaction', but what they fail to realize is that nearly every last one of the other euphoric feelings in life are MADE DULL WITHOUT having people to experience them with. We are social creatures and most positive feelings are integral to, and cannot be separated from, social dynamics.

I developed nausea, hence my nick.. everytime I see one of them I get conatus

Mr_Mercedes said:
There is obviously no 'meaning' to life.  The meaning is literally just the underlying cosmic rules and programming we are forced to follow; in other words, whatever happens in the universe, that's the actual meaning of life.

What happens with humans is that they have the ability to feel emotions, and these emotions are strongest, in most cases, when they feel physical and emotional attraction to one another, and particularly when they amplify and deepen those feelings by having sex and/or forming deep bonds.

If you're missing out on this, then you're living a life NOT worth living.  This has been life's greatest pleasure for virtually every human throughout all of history.   People will attempt to argue with this by bringing up the fact that humans can feel other positive emotions such as 'pride' or 'satisfaction', but what they fail to realize is that nearly every last one of the other euphoric feelings in life are MADE DULL WITHOUT having people to experience them with.  We are social creatures and most positive feelings are integral to, and cannot be separated from, social dynamics.

Very well said. This should be made into a seperate post.