Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The shooter was not an incel, please go away lurkers

literally just rhinoplasty and lose fat and he was going to be a chadlite, jfl at him wasting these looks for a single digit mass shooting

Last edited:
Cut and a haircut nd he would be drowning in pussy (though i dont know how tall he was)
god dammit some men fail on the easiest mode
pisses me off

he was training for an incel uprising.

literally just rhinoplasty and lose fat and he was going to be a chadlite, jfl at him wasting these looks for a single digit mass shooting

He didn't even need a rhino, just had to lean down, get a better haircut and he was in business. He was just too socially awkward after years of neglect

He didn't even need a rhino, just had to lean down, get a better haircut and he was in business. He was just too socially awkward after years of neglect
ye ofc, I said rhino because his nose was a minor flaw not a major one

It doesn't matter, it's been reported he's a lonely virgin murderer and so now part of the "the women hating incel movement" and that's all the NPCs will ever see.

Half of this forum mogs him but also think they're incel because they never talk to foids like this kid didn't.

he was an ugly as fk truecel. looks like complete shit. women like lean prettyboys not ugly fatasses

He looks like my 2nd cousin except better framed, probably taller, and needs a haircut.
My 2nd cousin always has a Staceylite gf even though he's a gross loser.

It doesn't matter, it's been reported he's a lonely virgin murderer and so now part of the "the women hating incel movement" and that's all the NPCs will ever see.
Tbh

Fucking gigamogs me.
he was an ugly as fk truecel. looks like complete shit. women like lean prettyboys not ugly fatasses
Lmao I fucking wish I looked like this dude. He looks like a frat bro.

Last edited:
in an earlier video he talked about missing out on experiencing love in his younger years.
Teenlove pill broke him :blackpill:

Jfl did he post on looksmax

He must be schizo in some degree but still gigamogs me

So many fucking bluepillers lurking here.:feelskek:
Screenshot106

Jesus fuck dude that guy jawmogs and eyemogs me to Hell and back.

Brutally jawmogs me :feelsUgh:

I wish I could exchange my supremely acne scarred skin with him. Fucks sake.

His eyes were green/blue, he would have slayed if he came to the USA.