Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The shitpocalypse has ended (WARNING) do not proceed if you have a weak stomach

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
[COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Modus Coperandi[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@FrailPaleStaleMale[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Newbie17[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Ignas[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@incelkingkong[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Zesto[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@RopeMaXXer[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Gremlincel[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@StaroRavager[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@iKillCucks[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@NEETAndTidy[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Akira[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@happiless[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@cope_over_rope[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@ChronicPaincel[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Brahcel[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@UBERCEL[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@EthnicelNL[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Henry de Montherlant[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@averageblokecel[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Indari[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Hail The Bloatlord[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Vodaccenu[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Insalsa[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@wayshegoes[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@TheSlippwrySeal[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@notafed[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Spite[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Gunslinger[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(170, 170, 170)]@Raiden[/COLOR] @Haywire @jerrycan dan @DyingInside @Godzuki @Felix97 @chudur-budur @Existentialcel @GodTierCope @ethnicel @RobertsonIsShe @Damo the incel @Kirishima @Moustachcel @Frankenstein's M.

Just as said in my original thread, 12pm was the cut off point. All has went well. The extraction stage was successful & the bleach & hot water helped for a smooth flush. Here are the photos of the completed extraction stage. proceed with caution:
Completion 1

Completion 2

Completion 3

Completion 4

Bon appetite. Total record = 3 days and 4 loads. I found my parents somewhat haste return to be a shame. It was just starting to get interesting. I don't know if my neighbours have experienced any odour seeping through. I have been listening carefully for the sounds of their barfing.

The walls of that toilet bowl my god. nothing will compare to the filth of those mounds. I felt at one with my own body.

If you are lucky enough to live alone & want to try this, consider some of my findings:

Use a bag for toilet roll.
Consider urine to feces ratio for a consistent sludge.
Keep an active log of the turd activity. shape, moisture, power of smell etc.
Close window to avoid flies and to amplify stench.
Use bleach and boiling water to help break down any matter.
Keep the lid down when flushing to minimalize any spill.
Lastly, avoid any friends or family visiting. Keep this an utmost secret to yourself. what goes in the toilet stays in the toilet.

I look forward to the days I live alone. I will be doing this months at a time with no woman to stop me. Hopefully the jar will last awhile.

heisenberg peak

looks like pudding

Sell it on ebay as "Incel Shit"

completion-4-png.44783

Hold up is that jar of shit in your fucking fridge?

Last edited:
... and they say mentalcel is a meme

Why you gotta tag me bro.

completion-4-png.44783

Hold up is that jar of shit in your fucking fridge?
It is indeed. its buried deep in my bed drawers now though. Lets just hope my mother does not ask where her bramble jelly jar went

im gone for 2 weeks and what is this...

I spit involuntary each time I open the spoilers. Kinda thrilling.

"what goes in the toilet stays in the toilet" wisdomcel jfl :lul:

Supreme experiment ngl, looking forward to your next contributions tbh

why

unironically rearted

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Wonderful boyo, it's just wonderful.

Keep that jar of shit outside of the fridge, keep it somewhere dry and cool (in an attic may be), also keep out of reach of children, then open it after 4 years.

I am not gonna tell what it is, but there will be a surprise.

I keep losing my faith in this community.

God-tier shitpost. Holy fucking hell.

I have just read the title, I was not thinking it was literally shit

Im gonna need the full story here.
I'm going to not flush the toilet. Its Friday and ive already pissed in it a few times, done a massive shit and keeping the toilet paper in a bag.. I'm going to keep this up until maybe sunday night. Im hoping I wont have to do any plunging shit and breaking the crap down with detergents and boiling water but I don't even care. Ive got the bathroom window shut so I can experience the stench of my own waste In high fidelity.
I drink a lot of liquid so ive had to do some pissing in the sink so the toilet doesn't get full. ive been letting some piss in the bog though. just enough go to keep the shit moist. currently waiting on shit number 2.
Shitpocalypse day 2 (WARNING TURD ALERT):

@Modus Coperandi @FrailPaleStaleMale @Newbie17 @Ignas @incelkingkong @Zesto @RopeMaXXer @Gremlincel @StaroRavager @iKillCucks @NEETAndTidy @Akira @happiless @cope_over_rope @ChronicPaincel @Brahcel @UBERCEL @EthnicelNL @Henry de Montherlant @averageblokecel @Indari @Hail The Bloatlord @Vodaccenu @Insalsa @wayshegoes @TheSlippwrySeal @notafed @Spite @Gunslinger @Raiden @Haywire

I laid my second one last night. Wasn't as big as the first but I ate a full jar of Nutella last night so it was high viscosity. it has collapsed in with the rest of the shit. The shit has went a little dry since last night so I'll have to keep pissing on it. the piss and water has also turned completely black. The stench is insane. it wont be long until I'm completely enamoured in my own bodily aroma.

Had to upload to imgur as they wont load: https:// imgur.com/a/OsvgQKQ? (hit backspace between two dashes and I in imgur after copying and pasting).

Hopefully lay another round or 2 on it today.

chinese mcdonald gutter food tier :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This post alone has justified the years I've wasted on the internet and all the negative consequences of my actions in my life.

"What goes in the toilet, stays in the toilet."
-Shitpilled Commander, ValiantThor2

Last edited:
This post alone has justified the years I've wasted on the internet and all the negative consequences of my actions in my life.

"What goes in the toilet, stays in the toilet."
-Shitpilled Commander, ValiantThor2

LMAO the fucking color wp

I don't know how to feel about this

fapfuel for curries.

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

I would shoot you if ı were your neighborhood