Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The shithole Slav war causes normies seethee over gas prices and utilities prices

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
The news are full of normies absolutely lose it over paying more for gas and fuel

It's funny how they don't really give a shit about both shitholes yet when it affects them they get mad as their wageslave life is now harder

Can't pay for your fuel ? Find a second job
You're not entitled to low fuel prices

normies are the most selfish things on the planet. They only react if it affects them directly, otherwise they act like sheep.

Maybe shower more sweety and work on your personality and you will pay less.

As someone who has to drive to get things and go places (including my workplace, which is quite a drive from where I live), the prices are pretty AIDS.

Nowhere near as AIDS as it was during Obama's term, though.

I'm a wageslave too who pays the extortionate prices and whenever a normie complains, I just say that it's no skin off of my ass.

Normies are shockingly awful with money despite making "money-saving" shows the most watched things on TV at the moment.