Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The shit colored eyes pill destroyed me.

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am absolutely jealous of people with blue or green eyes. I couldn't win the gene gamble and got the shit colored eyes of my father instead the angelic clean blue eyes of my mom. Not that eye color would have changed anything . I've already got a pretty white skin but exactly that's the reason why shit colored eyes do not belong on me. I don't even look white compared to nordics and aryans it's not fair. It's not fair. You will never be blonde, tall CHAD with blue eyes. :blackpill: :blackpill:

Look at that instance of cuckoldry.

atleast you're white

how do you cope??
Best thing I could do is not to think about it but then I see my face in the mirror. You cannot escape the shit eye color pill it's impossible to cope you simply just cannot.

do you live where the majority of everyone else have colored eyes?

just wear contacts bro!

same I have shitskin jigger eyes ogre

be7.png

Eye color doesn't matter, it won't make you normie or make a normie an incel. Also most women prefer men with dark hair.

Shape > color

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 How do you cope with having shit colored eyes ?

Your dad has brown eyes.
Dad.

Also blonde hair isn’t the highest SMV hair color for men, it’s brunet.

Eye color is nothing without a good eye area

if you’re actually an incel, eye color should be the least of your problems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back