Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The SHEER projection coming from IT's AdvocateCuck & JediPedo

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I can't even vent about being shorter than a 12 year old girl without being ridiculed about my height and accused of being a serial killer/rapist pedofile, because in the eyes of CuckTears every incel is automatically those things no matter what they do. The best part about these accusations is that they are most likely projections from the faggots that make them, ESPECIALLY JEDIPIZZA. It's in his fucking name!!! Why isn't plebbit mods banning obvious pedos like this? Oh that's right I forgot, they are leftist pedofiles themselves JFL :feelsclown:

Projection
Projection2

Last edited:
It's funny how they all directly jumped to the conclusion that you want to have sexual intercourse with her, when all you did was venting about how a female (who is also younger than you) is the same height as you. Goes to show where their brains are.

In their eyes, we are all pedophile rapists, It's fucking sad

"He is probably in his late 30s and secretly wants to molest her"
Projects me

They just want to perceive you as evil.

"He is probably in his late 30s and secretly wants to molest her"
Projects me
It's funny how the majority of ITcels are in their 30's and have radical leftist beliefs, how have this subhumans not roped yet

stop making them famoua, it's literally all those losers want

It's funny how they all directly jumped to the conclusion that you want to have sexual intercourse with her, when all you did was venting about how a female (who is also younger than you) is the same height as you. Goes to show where their brains are.

I'm trying to make them INfamous for being the pedofags that they are
Same thing. Sigma lived off that attention for years. It's all they have. Without retarded users here mentioning them and dming them, the most they get is 3 commebts