Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the sharia cope

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
I just find it an odd cope, tbh, because I think in most incels' minds who do support it, they think that just because islam is relatively harder on women (theoretically) than the west is, this automatically makes if incel-friendly, but that's a fallacy, it's almost the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" fallacy. Fact remains in Islam, 1 man gets 4 wives, this leaves several other men with nothing. This is why we have ISIS and Boko Haram and groups like this offering "72 virgins in the afterlife" to young incel suicide bombers, or why they use war brides to bring in recruits.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org...e-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it/

I can also pull up info on Mormons inbreeding due to polygamy. We do not live in the Flintstone age, it's no longer a wide open frontier. We've got insulated borders now, so this also kinda further expels the myth that unfettered hypergamy leads to "superior offspring." But really it's a simply matter of mathematics, if getting further away from monogamy helped incels, the west would not be in an incel crisis now.

Bear in mind I am not attacking anyone's religion, I am more so criticizing Islam as a system and as a cope for inceldom.

@ZkinnyG thoughts?

It would probably suck to be a dhimmi but you have to see beyond self-interest at some point.

If Islam is what it takes to get rid of this gynocratic abominable clown world, then so be it.

I would love it if Western men could wake the fuck up before Muslims take over, but it seems that it's not going to happen.

It would probably suck to be a dhimmi but you have to see beyond self-interest at some point.

If Islam is what it takes to get rid of this gynocratic abominable clown world, then so be it.

I would love it if Western men could wake the fuck up before Muslims take over, but it seems that it's not going to happen.

I'm not sure it is necessarily less gynocentric in any absolute sense, it's more like a hierarchy Chaddam>foids>the rest of the men.

Bulls*, wtf I'm gonna do with only 70 virgins for the rest of the eternity, what a scam.

As for the problem of inbreeding, it's not like it's a difficult problem to solve.

The West used to have the same issue not so long ago. Darwin for instance married a cousin.

Just stop doing that.

True, like all religion it’s a retarded cope.

Over for allahu Akbarcels

As for the problem of inbreeding, it's not like it's a difficult problem to solve.

The West used to have the same issue not so long ago. Darwin for instance married a cousin.

Just stop doing that.

But in a polygamist society it's almost impossible to avoid inbreeding, it's just math. Lets say 20% of men get to reproduce, this means the entire next generation shares this 20% of DNA, meaning a lot of brothers, sisters, and cousins fucking, even if they don't always know they are related (altho sometimes they probably do), they will spread that 20% DNA thinner with every passing generation.

But in a polygamist society it's almost impossible to avoid inbreeding, it's just math. Lets say 20% of men get to reproduce, this means the entire next generation shares this 20% of DNA, meaning a lot of brothers, sisters, and cousins fucking, even if they don't always know they are related (altho sometimes they probably do), they will spread that 20% DNA thinner with every passing generation.

It should be fine. Harems are common in mammal species.

Besides, if this is really a concern the patriarch can use sperm donors for some of his children. Just for the sake of genetic diversity. I doubt he would mind.

Also, if Islam really takes over the world they will have a huge pool of females with various ethnicities to marry.

It's really an easy problem to deal with.

Just stop doing that.

It should be fine. Harems are common in mammal species.

Besides, if this is really a concern the patriarch can use sperm donors for some of his children. Just for the sake of genetic diversity. I doubt he would mind.

Also, if Islam really takes over the world they will have a huge pool of females with various ethnicities to marry.

It's really an easy problem to deal with.

Yes but animals DON'T live in insulated borders, they don't build cities, towns, civilizations, etc. so they don't have to worry about breeding back into the same gene pool. So this concept doesn't apply to animals or pre-civilized human beings.

Yeah they could use artificla sperm donors, but such goes against the goals of the globalist, who are running a *dysgenics* program. In fact, eugenics is like communism, the concept sounds good on paper but doesn't work out in application, due to human nature. Whenever governments are promoting eugenics, it's really dysgenics. We've actually been under a global government since the beginning of civilization tbh, they just haven't officially revealed it to the masses yet. Amschel Rothschild, owner of World Bank "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."

Even if they did avoid inbreeding thru sperm donors tho, it's still a bad deal for majority of men who'll be enslaved to a society they have no stake in.

All abrahamic relilgions are cucked marxist crap.

The 50's in the states were as good as it gets tbh, no need for some desert sandnigger religion

dont care didnt ask

Even if they did avoid inbreeding thru sperm donors tho, it's still a bad deal for majority of men who'll be enslaved to a society they have no stake in.

An other alternative is to value adoption, as the Romans used to. They knew that some kids were born with talent and virtue and they had no issue adopting these kids, making them their heir.

PS. Ok I just checked, this was not the primary reason, but still the fact remains that adoption was a common practice.

Last edited:
Religion cannot withstand technology. Feminism is the byproduct of technologically advanced civilization. Major muslim cities are proof of this.

All religion is pretty bad tbh, people are just coping thinking that they'd have better lives with cute teen virgin wives

An other alternative is to value adoption, as the Romans used to. They knew that some kids were born with talent and virtue and they had no issue adopting these kids, making them their heir.

PS. Ok I just checked, this was not the primary reason, but still the fact remains that adoption was a common practice.

It's not just about having kids, if majority of men are incel, they have no stake in supporting said society, period.

I'm not muslim