Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sexual life I want

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I want what others have, I want the sexual options sexhavers and normal adults have, I want to have the sexual abundance the average woman has, I want a normal sex life, I hate the fact that others can choose to have an abundant sexual experience while I have to bear my loneliness and deal with this burning sexual desire alone, I am sexually hungry, I want to please and to be pleased, but I know that no woman can be pleased by an ugly man like me.

I don't want to have less than them, I can't stand accepting having any less than what they have, I demand equality!! Being a 22yo virgin is what makes me hate myself and others, I just can't fucking bear this humiliation. I don't want a supermodel, does the average man have a supermodel? no, that's what I want, I want what normal people have, I don't want to feel less than them, I demand equality!! I hate people who tell me that sex isn't a big deal and that I should just give up on sex and accept my place, they are defending inequality because they are the social class that benefits from it, the privileged class, they like this hierarchy where they are at the top and ugly victims like me are in the bottom of hopelessness having to deal with our sexual frustration and unsatiated instincts.

I know that hating normies will be bad for my future, I depend on normies, I would benefit from making normie friends and socializing with wealthy normies in order to get jobs and opportunities, I know hating normies, women and Chads will only make me more lonely and less social, but I just can't help but hate them because their privilege is utterly unacceptable for me, they are the oppressive class that has segregated me and they are the people who have what I want, I'm angry at them, I have a strong resentment towards them, I want to be mean to them, I can't have empathy for a sexhaver even if they need help, I hate them and I want to be an asshole to them, I hate them in a similar way communists hate millionaires, I hate them for having the experiences and privileges I will never have.

I know that hating normies will be bad for my future, I depend on normies, I would benefit from making normie friends and socializing with wealthy normies in order to get jobs and opportunities, I know hating normies, women and Chads will only make me more lonely and less social, but I just can't help but hate them because their privilege is utterly unacceptable for me, they are the oppressive class that has segregated me and they are the people who have what I want, I'm angry at them, I have a strong resentment towards them, I want to be mean to them, I can't have empathy for a sexhaver even if they need help, I hate them and I want to be an asshole to them, I hate them in a similar way communists hate millionaires, I hate them for having the experiences and privileges I will never have.
This is very relatable. I hate normies so much that I want to kill myself. I hate them for the same reason you do. I don't want to live in the same world and society as them because they seem to get all that I have ever wanted so effortlessly. I deserve friends, a girlfriend, social validation and interaction. But these are normal things that I can't have because I am ugly which led me to not being able to develop social skills and to top it all off I am 90 percent sure I am non-NT.

I don't want to live in the same world and society as them because they seem to get all that I have ever wanted so effortlessly
I feel the same, I hate them and I wish society worked differently.

We are the victims.

I want the sex life of a hollywood producer:feelshehe:

I want the sex life of a hollywood producer:feelshehe:
I mean, I want that too, but I especially wish I could AT LEAST have the sexual life normal people can have, and not being able to have it is what I perceive as unfair.

When the copes aren't working like they're supposed to
:feelscry: