Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Secret to Japanese Women Part 4

Varys

Varys

ゼスト
-
It's this simple:

Sumimasen, aygo ga wakarimasu ka? (Excuse me, do you speak English)

Then she says:

Watashi wa aygo ga wakarimasu. (I speak English).

Then I say:

Watashi wa America-jin desu (I am American).

Then I say:

Igaka desu ka? (How are you)

and she says

Genki desu okage samada (I'm fine, thanks to you).

and I switch to English have some small talk then bring her to the nearest love hotel.

I wrote this entirely from memory and only had to check one word to make sure I was right.

I downloaded some Japanese audio CDs and I play them while driving to college and driving back home. That's how I learned this.

So in other words, the secret to Japanese women is speaking a little Japanese. It puts you infinitely ahead of the average western slob tourist that is completely fucking ignorant of everything other than corn syrup drinks and Zionist pills.

Last edited:
Can you read Japanese?

Can you read Japanese?

No I haven't ordered my Japanese from Zero textbook yet (but I will).

This is only speaking so far.

I would say I know enough Japanese to ascend in Tokyo as I am now because I am able to impress a nip foid with my limited Japanese and if she knows English can get her to switch to English like this and it's smooth sailing from there.

Of course I'll continue learning.

Happy

but all the lolies don't know english >.<

wtf do i do?

You’re pathetic

but all the lolies don't know english >.<

wtf do i do?

Happy8

I'm going to get a mommygf so this is designed for that. Thread on this incoming.

You’re pathetic

For learning to speak Japanese?

You Cant Be Serious

This is what separates me from the baby killers in Okinawa (who are universally despised) and the ignorant westerners that just show up in a country they don't know the first thing about.

It's eigo but you pronounce it aygo so i guess it's ok.

For learning to speak Japanese?

View attachment 50315

“This is what separates me from the baby killers in Okinawa (who are universally despised) and the ignorant westerners that just show up in a country they don't know the first thing about.[/QUOTE said:
First of all the baby killers aren’t there by choice, they are there because of their job lmao. Same reason why I didn’t bother learning German when I was in Germany, I didn’t come there by choice

It's eigo but you pronounce it aygo so i guess it's ok.

I don't like to look at the written notes with my lessons because I feel it's cheating. (Only if I get stuck).

I just think how it's spelled out on my own to remember it better.

It's okay though because romaji doesn't mean shit for Japanese literacy. It's pretty much just to help out westerners like us.

Happy3

Since you seem knowledgeable in Japanese please join me in Facade's Japanese Learning Discord Dojo server where we talk about our Japanese progress.

PM him for details.

https://incels.is/threads/language-learning-discord-server-mainly-focused-on-japanese.78277/

I don't like to look at the written notes with my lessons because I feel it's cheating. (Only if I get stuck).

I just think how it's spelled out on my own to remember it better.

It's okay though because romaji doesn't mean shit for Japanese literacy. It's pretty much just to help out westerners like us.

View attachment 50328

Since you seem knowledgeable in Japanese please join me in Facade's Japanese Learning Discord Dojo server where we talk about our Japanese progress.

PM him for details.

https://incels.is/threads/language-learning-discord-server-mainly-focused-on-japanese.78277/
Yes romaji is for lazy weebs. Ill think about joining the server. Maybe i can be of a little help. I don't have much time on weekdays but during the weekend i have alot of time over.

Yes romaji is for lazy weebs. Ill think about joining the server. Maybe i can be of a little help. I don't have much time on weekdays but during the weekend i have alot of time over.

We're not looking for tutors or anything it's just a fun place to relax and discuss our progress learning Japanese.

It's the only discord server I'm apart of and the only one I'd ever join.

Happy4

Everyone here is welcome btw.

I am learning Spanish, will your theory work the same in Latin America?

I am learning Spanish, will your theory work the same in Latin America?

You Cant Be Serious

Just wave some deniro bro. That's like saying learn Thai to go to Thailand.