Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The second coming of St Nosecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Meet Sukone Hong, a 17-year-old CEO from South Korea who runs two businesses and has made over $1 million in sales from his fashion brand this year.

Nosecel

Betabuxxing begins early for ricecels :feelshaha:

if he is betabuxx it is not st

Last edited:
I fail to see how him running two businesses at 17 indicates he's beta buxing anyone.

If you're referring to his appearance, it seems pretty hypocritical seeing as this is the exact mocking behavior that we lament over.

Last edited:
I fail to see how him running two businesses at 17 indicates he's beta buxing anyone.

If you're referring to his appearance, it seems pretty hypocritical seeing as this is the exact mocking behavior that we lament over.
You think he can get laid without paying? I'm just pointing out that he wouldn't have to do any of this if he wasn't ugly. It's very common for ugly high IQ men to put everything into moneymaxxing, because they instinctively realize betabuxxing is the only way they will ever be able to get laid. If he was blackpilled he would just get plastic surgery, especially since he's Korean.

You think he can get laid without paying? I'm just pointing out that he wouldn't have to do any of this if he wasn't ugly. And if he was blackpilled he would just get plastic surgery, especially since he's Korean.
My opinion on if he can or cannot get laid is irrelevant. I'm more focused on the hypocritical behavior of mocking him for his appearance, something that seems rather prevalent on the forum and is never addressed.

While you are correct to say "he wouldn't have to do any of this if he wasn't ugly" we cannot determine his motivation, therefore its pretty pointless to point this out. All i see is an extremely intelligent person who wealth mogs me and everyone here through his hard work and determination to succeed.

Until we actually begin to see examples of him beta buxing (which i'm not saying there won't be) there's no point in mocking him for something he cannot change.

My opinion on if he can or cannot get laid is irrelevant. I'm more focused on the hypocritical behavior of mocking him for his appearance, something that seems rather prevalent on the forum and is never addressed.
He's obviously not blackpilled, so I frankly don't give a fuck. Bluepilled incels/betabuxxers are cancer and a big reason why society is so fucked up, I have no sympathy for them. Besides, it's his own fault for putting his photo online (I would personally never do that because I know I will get mocked).

He's obviously not blackpilled, so I frankly don't give a fuck.
You're assuming this
Bluepilled incels/betabuxxers are cancer and a big reason why society is so fucked up,
Agreed, yet you then continue to engage in bluepilled behavior by mocking him for his appearance.
Besides, it's his own fault for putting his photo online
I'm not sure i agree with this.
(I would personally never do that because I know I will get mocked).
You fear getting mocked, then engage in the mocking. Do you not see the irony?

I'm not trying to break your balls here, you're a pretty cool user and i have nothing against you. Just trying to get you to see the irony of mocking someone and then complaining about people more fortunate in the looks department than you mocking you.

You're assuming this

Agreed, yet you then continue to engage in bluepilled behavior by mocking him for his appearance.

I'm not trying to break your balls here, you're a pretty cool user and i have nothing against you. Just trying to get you to see the irony of mocking someone and then complaining about people more fortunate in the looks department than you mocking you.
You know I was writing out a long ass response, but you are right it is hypocritical. I've just become apathetic to the suffering of strangers unless I personally know them.

While you are correct to say "he wouldn't have to do any of this if he wasn't ugly" we cannot determine his motivation, therefore its pretty pointless to point this out. All i see is an extremely intelligent person who wealth mogs me and everyone here through his hard work and determination to succeed.

Until we actually begin to see examples of him beta buxing (which i'm not saying there won't be) there's no point in mocking him for something he cannot change.

You're assuming this

96c

You know I was writing out a long ass response, but you are right it is hypocritical. I've just become apathetic to the suffering of strangers unless I personally know them.
I completely understand, trust me. It's hard to give a shit about the suffering of people in a world that is equally shit.

What sets you apart from the NPCs of our world is your ability to recognize and accept what you were doing rather than fight or justify it. Pretty based.

That's how I like to see my incel brothers

It was totally all his work and not his fucking dad like 99% of these child prodigy fake faggts

I completely understand, trust me. It's hard to give a shit about the suffering of people in a world that is equally shit.

What sets you apart from the NPCs of our world is your ability to recognize and accept what you were doing rather than fight or justify it. Pretty based.
:feelsokman:

Good for him man.

Fuck his bullies.

Let them be jealous, pieces of shit will hopefully clean the floor for him.:feelskek:
:feelzez:

View attachment 500861

Betabuxxing begins early for ricecels :feelshaha:
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

My nose and filtrum look very simular

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back