Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over THE SCIENTIFIC DOGPILL (100% REAL PROOF THAT WOMEN FUCK DOG OVER MEN) GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
The dogpill can be somewhat of a controversial subject in the community, some say it is undeniable while some are skeptic about the whole ''women fucking dogs'' thing.
While a lot of efforts have been made toward proving this very theory, not enough has been done yet to ''seal the deal'' about the dogpill. The classical argument is as follows: women would rather fuck a tall, broad dog with a strong jaw than a sub5 male, these dogs have human traits that are close enough to satisfy their hypergamy.

But I have found the missing piece of the puzzle, the final argument to prove once and for all that women fuck dogs.
The argument goes as follows:

1. Dog absolutely enjoy eating fish
2. Foid's vagina smells like rotten fish (or fesikh as some other user would say)

This would conclude that dog are the only creature on this planet willing to stuff their noses in a hypergamous foid's hole and pleasure them.

Proof:

1) This is very simple, dogs like fish. I will not explain into details and instead just post that article about it:

2) Now we are getting to the interesting part. We have to prove that a foid's vagina is extremely nauseous. First we must recognize that foid (in the western world atleast) are extremely promiscuous. Let's just take the US for example: ''The average number of sexual partners for men and women in the United States is 7.2, reports a recent Superdrug survey.''

Also remember that women tend to decrease their actually number of partners. I would not be surprised if the number was actually twice as big. Let's assume an average of 10 men per women.

It is also known that semen stick to wet skin (
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/ro1wf/why_does_semen_stick_to_wet_skin/
), and we know that a foid will be undeniable extremely wet when having intercourse with a chad. This mean that over their average 10 sexual partners, layers of crusty semen will start forming inside their hole, layers of DNA of all the chad's that have brutally fucked them (in a sense foids are really just toilets for the semen of attractive men). It's a little bit like the fossil layers in the grand canyon.

Added layers of semen only strengthen the whole structure. Sperm being an organic matter, will start rotting after years of deposit, causing an extremely disgusting smell.

Who in their right mind would want to get anywhere near that subhuman alien smelly hole? Even after 10 partners foids are still hypergamous and not sexually satiated.
They start aging, having massive meat curtains roast beef flaps that are not visually appealing at all. Who will sacrifice themselves for the greater good and eat them out? The answer: DOGS. Dogs will absolutely, by step 1) we proved that dogs love the smell of fish (which include fish slightly rotting). Dogs will eat their crusty holes out and satisfy their hypergamy.

Take the dogpill.

extremely strong post, GrAY

not denying it, But asking about your theories: Semen causes aging to these foids?

lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If so that is gods karma.

multiple sperms rots them right?
:feelskek:

i think in islam it is written in Quran that women can not handle multiple sperms from different men and their bodies can not tolerate it for their good healh.

i have noticed that whores age very bad and quick.

Isn't beastiality tradition in "Canada"?

Isn't beastiality tradition in "Canada"?
Not only in Canada, bestiality is an extremely popular fetish if you look into it. I myself didn't believe until some weeks ago and saw that literally thousands of videos had hundreds of thousands, if not above 2 million views. Mostly horses and dogs.
God please destroy this planet, please, as soon as possible.

Not only in Canada, bestiality is an extremely popular fetish if you look into it. I myself didn't believe until some weeks ago and saw that literally thousands of videos had hundreds of thousands, if not above 2 million views. Mostly horses and dogs.
God please destroy this planet, please, as soon as possible.
It's even more popular in "Canada" considering that everyone lives surrounded by forests where they can fuck bears, mooses, caribous, racoons, and wolves.

No wonder every "Canadian" is also a massive furryfag.
6B41B72B 8703 42EF 8155 5D3CF8B04AFF

It's even more popular in "Canada" considering that everyone lives surrounded by forests where they can fuck bears, mooses, caribous, racoons, and wolves.

No wonder every "Canadian" is also a massive furryfag.
View attachment 503669
Read about how women love to get "knotted". Truly vile shit.

"I don't believe in the dogpill" :soy:

Women will fuck dogs before even considering interacting with me.
Sad