Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "Scientific Community" is stifling the knowledge.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
In modern times there is a bunch of bureaucrats who have proclaimed themselves as "the scientific community". How could it be? For the definition of science is the pursuit of knowledge. However these bureaucrats are uninterested in the pursuit of knowledge, indeed they act towards stifling of it.

This "Scientific Community" is acting as a "gate keeper", and preventing new discoveries from being developed. In an ideal sane world, when someone either from within the myriad of laboratories, corporate ones, private ones, university ones, and government ones, or an eccentric but talented genius individual working singly using his own resources, would make a revolutionary discovery, the researcher should be promoted and supported by the wise elders of science, if they are genuinely interested in new avenues of research. However, since we live in a clown world, "the scientific community" of this timeline, would most likely try to deride and stifle the revolutionary discovery and it's discoverer. They would claim that the discoverer was an idiot and his discovery a delusion.

This "scientific community" guards a certain subset of theories, principles, and fields of study, as "the true science", and any research outside of this arbitrarily drawn circle is considered by this nonfunctional apparatus as "the pseudo science". So they have defined themselves as "the true science", thus labeling independent researchers and discoverers as "pseudoscience" and "cracks". Thus they have made themselves into the "over lords" or "gate keepers" of science. But what science is this, if it is artificially constrained within this arbitrarily drawn circle, like a dog on a chain?

Let us remember how many inventions were made by independent researchers, only for them to be slandered and relegated into historical obscurity. It has been said that if Nikola Tesla would have fulfilled all of his inventions to completion, we would have solved the energy problem by now. A normal, saying nothing of a genius, society would not be having internal combustion for more than a quarter century, for there would be found individuals who would discover much more efficient, cleaner, and less unwieldy methods of gaining energy, and such individuals would have been uplifted and given the necessary resources by a normal society.

What about alternative medicine? The cause of the disease cancer and the cure for it was already discovered by Dr. Tullio Simoncini, yet he is despised as a "quack" by the "scientific community". Traditional Chinese Medicine, having developed over thousands of years, and proved many many times to be more effective than the western pharmacological medicine, is dismissed as "pseudoscience" and "superstitious". Similar attitude the western "scientific community" has towards Traditional Russian Medicine, despite it being used to treat Cosmonauts in the Soviet Space program, which is desired to be historically forgotten by the western "scientific community". Bells ringing in the cathedral, the warnings about the harm of 5G and other wireless technologies to the human organism falls on deaf ears.

And there are also certain fields of study that are considered as taboo by this "community". Especially this "scientific community" is full of atheists and wokeists, who deny the existence of the human soul, for whom humans are unsouled beings, biological robots. Consequently, all attempts to study the soul, the qi, the prana, and other spiritual abilities of the human organism are silenced and censored. Also considered as "pseudoscience" is the study of UFO phenomenon and paranormal phenomenon. The community claims that it doesn't even exist, despite hundreds of thousands of detailed encounters by people all around the world, which are happening every day, yet the community just ignores it.

To further elaborate on what one may consider "taboo", think about homosexuality. The scientific community considered that abormal until 1970's, and only after a bunch of faggots complained enough did they switch it. When I was a teenager, I used to read magazines such as Scientific American a lot. But later on in life I realized that these popular science magazines are just showing us a one sided view of scientific knowledge, what this aforementioned beurocracy wants us to see only. Maybe some truth can be found in it, but nothing which is radically diverging from what the "scientific community" says.

Another field of study which is especially despised by the "scientific community" is a non-western or non-wokeist study of ancient civilizations. There have been many high technological artifacts which have been created by ancient civilizations, that the modern western civilization cannot duplicated. Just acknowledging the existence of said advanced artifacts would send the current civilization into a psychological existential crisis, that they are not in fact the most advanced society that has been on the Earth. Thef community denies the existence of ancient Indian flying machines, the vimanas. It denied the existence of ancient Greek mechanical computers, until they were forced to recognize the Antikythera mechanism as a valid historical artifact. The existence of pyramids, not only in Egypt, but also all over the world, is ignored by them. Also when has arisen the new generation of native historians from Egypt, India, Russia, Japan, and other nations, who are finding evidence and shattering to bits the western historical narrative imposed upon these countries, they are called as "pseudoscientists" and "pseudohistorians". For example, the western "scientific community" denies the existence of ancient Russia as a civilization existing before the Rurikids, whereas native Russian historians have irrefutable mountains of proof that the Russian civilization is as old as China, and has only lost it's history because of a far longer "century of humiliation".

You know, I don't think that it's right to denounce all other fields of study as "pseudoscience". My definition of "pseudoscience" is exactly what this "scientific community" of woke beurocrats is doing. I would say, "long live the independent researchers, good luck to them". And they're going to need it, lest they would be able to withstand ridicule and public humiliations, and they would be facing completely different measures.

Some may argue that science and/or technology is the main cause of the downfall of civilizations and societies. I would say that it is not the case. It's the "scientific community" which is twisting the arm of science and technology into a specific direction. The technocratic-transhumanist vision of civilization is not a natural development of technology. It is like the Borg from Star Trek. It is something foreign to the human species. People say that, oh humans are bad, they are destroying the planet, or that it's science's fault. You have not seen what is the true science of the human species. It has been suffocated in it's cradle, the seedling stomped upon when it was coming out of the ground. Why is it that at the start of the 20th century there were all so many interesting theories and inventions, almost all of which have since been labeled as "pseudoscience"? Why have so many possible paths of study, the candle blew out? The result is a science anathema to the very essence of the human species. If we would have had the true science of the human species, it's obvious that we would not have been in the situation that we are living in now. Hence we are in one of the comparatively worse timelines, compared to say if the continued existence of the Chinese or Russian Empires would have given these alternative scientific movements a chance to bear fruit, and prevent the rise of such a bureaucratic inefficient "scientific community" monopoly.

TL;DR
Putting trust in the "scientific community", is a lazy cucked mindset, which is an appeal to authority and a sign you can't think for yourself and are a conformist to societal norms, and you are likely brainwashed sheep as a result.

Last edited:
Yes, I do not trust 'the scientific community' (propaganda labeled with nice-sounded words such as 'statistic', 'fact', or 'science'). My uncle works for the FDA, exposed them as a joke, they get payed to pass all types of shitty unfinished medications with hidden side effects. I do my own rat testing before using gear jfl.

Science is what I agree with, sweaty. Everything else is an unfounded conspiracy theory spread by Nazis and Trump supporters. :feelsbaton:

I'm not reading all that shit, though :feelsahh:

Please find another forum to post on; yours are too high IQ for this place.

Science is what I agree with, sweaty. Everything else is an unfounded conspiracy theory spread by Nazis and Trump supporters. :feelsbaton:

I'm not reading all that shit, though :feelsahh:
you should read through it

Most scientists are just normies that like to sniff their own farts :feelsjuice: The real scientists are obsessive weirdos

Most scientists are just normies that like to sniff their own farts :feelsjuice: The real scientists are obsessive weirdos
Most scientists are (((them)))

Oi, Mafio, Mafio.. can i call you Mafio? Mafio!

Hogging all the conspiracy theories, i see.. and what do you want from average Joe, what can he do to oppose our current state? He is a cuck, because he cant do anything? Ha, this is awesome, you cant do anything against it, and you even getting labeled as a cuck for it) ah, and brainwashed sheep too

What a time to be alive) so.. what you want from average Joe, mister smarterthanallofthosebastards Mafio? To shill conspiracy theories or what?

Sorry, just tired of all those theories, locals really think that they are smarter than everyone, and not NPC.. yeah, right, you are not an NPC to believe in some wacky ideology, totally not NPC

Science, science.. i am sure that nobody from here is actuall scientist, so we can't really know what happens in closed quarters of theirs

Of course they do some questionable stuff, but don't go around saying like everything is a lie, please

Too much of this is here already

And i am russian, we had civilization before Christendom, this is not forgotten - we were pagans, and that is pretty much all of it

The disdain for the written word in the modern scientific community is appalling.
Modern scientist or just an educated person will deny anything written in the old books, religious texts, annals etc. and don't take this information seriously.
According to modern thinking, modern historian knows better about great battles of the past than people who actually lived in said times.
Do they really believe that all old authors were an incompetent Down Syndrome liars with IQ 20?

Sorry, just tired of all those theories, locals really think that they are smarter than everyone, and not NPC.. yeah, right, you are not an NPC to believe in some wacky ideology, totally not NPC
this reeks of reddit conformist soy. i never said i'm smarter than anyone else. you're arguing against a strawman.

Two scientists can have polar opposite viewpoints based on the same phenomena. We shouldn't trust reinterpretations, only what data tells us.

this reeks of reddit conformist soy. i never said i'm smarter than anyone else. you're arguing against a strawman.
What is strawman? Sorry, i keep forgetting english-american idiomas.. something like cherrypicking? Ah, why this Khanivore is so dumb somedays) quick Google search will render this puny problem obsolete in 5-10 seconds

I would worry about AI more, than about some scientists - AI is something really scary. From info that i was able to get on it.. yeah, it is already on par with humans. Of course, all it does is just searching in internet for a moment.. but some dimwits cant even search in google, ha!

This thing.. it scares me. Scaredy cat Khanivore is scared of a computer! Boo!

And no, strawman is trying to get opponrnt on a level worse, making his argument somewhat worse.. hmmm, i think you are correct here, actually

Russians dont have reddit! Even if i would have it - i would hate it, i dont like pretentious bastards.. what i know - reddot is full of them

Well.. anything else? I am not the best person to argue against, as you can imagine.. your post just looks too full of itself. Guess, my fault it is here!

Just dont go around making userbase even more extreme. It is extreme as it is

Although, who am i kidding, userbase can hardly read blochbill articles, let alone your somewhat-scientific stuff) yeah, i hold them too highly somedays

Right, @wereq ?

We can't properly study foids, sex, and racial differences between of these frauds gatekeeping journals

Only reason traditional medicine is looked down upon is because it’s not patentable.
Doctors only know how to cut and prescribe.
I’m done with them going to try alternatives for my back and other issues.

Two scientists can have polar opposite viewpoints based on the same phenomena. We shouldn't trust reinterpretations, only what data tells us.
This. Covid plandemic has exposed how corrupt modern studies and policies are.

Normie npcs are genetic trash inherently incapable of science. So they take all the geniuses hostage with their clown circus. In the end every great discovery is done by outcasts far from the clowns.

The scientific community is the circus full of normie clowns. Their sole purpose is to prevent genius incels from getting power from their wizard level science.

Normies destroy everything they touch because they are incapable of creation. But it's very hard to subjugate them because they are masses of npcs so we are forced to live with their retarded science establishments and institutions. Peer reviewed research is hilarious, it's a normie wet dream, turning wizard magic into a retarded popularity contest.

Unfortunately there is no simple way for incels to control science. Normies have evolved their anti incel technique to incredible lengths over time. Despite that i do still wish there was a way for incels to take over science. Even if normies are never subjugated, it would be great if incels can do incel wizard science without the trampling of normies retards. To be fair this forum is an example but of course actual science uses stuff like funding (CASH MONEY)

Last edited:
Of course normies like the scientific community, they are clowns so they always support the Circus.

Just dont go around making userbase even more extreme. It is extreme as it is
i am not making it extreme at all
your post just looks too full of itself.
what a lame argument. any post that is not shitposting and has some substance could be accused of this

i am not making it extreme at all

what a lame argument. any post that is not shitposting and has some substance could be accused of this
Pretty much, actually

Look at all them, they aren't even trying to post something even remotely smart, ahahaha

Good morning

Pretty much, actually

Look at all them, they aren't even trying to post something even remotely smart, ahahaha

Good morning
gay

Yag

Listen here, pogchamp! You got some solid skills! Want to use them on something better than trying to reform userbase? I am in need of someone with your skillset.. at least, you can write coherently

Yag

Listen here, pogchamp! You got some solid skills! Want to use them on something better than trying to reform userbase? I am in need of someone with your skillset.. at least, you can write coherently
pogchamp

So true brother

i cant read for shit

Read every word of it

the only valid STEM fields are math, physics, engineering, and possibly chemistry. biology is a joke today.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back