Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Science of All the Races.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Cumskin.
SpaceX's BFR program pursuing advanced Starship heat shield with NASA help

Jupiter rising: SpaceX just scored another major NASA contract | Space News  | Al Jazeera

Slav.
N1 1m1 on pad nov 1967

Russia's New Rocket Project Might Resurrect a Soviet-Era Colossus

Chink.
In space, the US sees a rival in China

Opinion: Why China's space program could overtake NASA - CNN

Curry.
India's First Space Shuttle Launch Photos Are Amazing

PSLV Rocket set to launch fifth Indian Navigation Satellite on Wednesday –  PSLV C31 | Spaceflight101

Spic.
Brazil says ground test of micro-satellite launcher developed with Germany  to occur this year - Space Intel Report

Brazilian space program: remember the past and know what's ahead - Olhar  Digital

Sandnigger.
Examining Hamas' Rockets

Israel braces for Hamas rockets from Gaza after deadly West Bank raids -  The Jerusalem Post

Nigger.
Melanesian cargo cults and the unquenchable thirst of consumerism - New  Historian

MHR: Cargo cult or runway to the future? • The Medical Republic

Im Arab and superior to you stupid brown skin currycels. Black and Arab unity against whites and Indians when??! @watcher @BummerDrummer

Im Arab and superior to you stupid brown skin currycels. Black and Arab unity against whites and Indians when??! @watcher @BummerDrummer
Dnr.
Change This Now: California High School 'Arab' Mascot Draws Criticism -  Indian Country Today

Their approach reminds me of when I was a kid, trying to roughly form the shape of wings into some cardboard with the intention of flying. It's like Africa is stuck in <12 mental age.

Read about cargo cults

jfl why do you guys gotta keep kicking down blacks lol

Good question. It's probably just the normie, tribalist tendency to punch down.

I don't give a shit either way, but if some liberal hipster faggot who sips Starbucks everyday and hasn't seen a day of hardship in their first world life tells me that Blacks are able to be technologically superior, I'll casually remind them that they were - and still are - living in mud huts and eating each other, while the White man was inventing the rifle.

Last edited:
So white worship is cool but foid worship is bad? You guys are no different than foids you are all white worshippers deepdown:feelskek::feelskek:

So white worship is cool but foid worship is bad? You guys are no different than foids you are all white worshippers deepdown:feelskek::feelskek:
:blackpill:

it is a senseless action, Africans are nothing like african Americans. They're either comeptlety peaceful and enlightened or as violent as eastern Europeans and latin American cartelz.

@ThoughtfulCel know that you are not a hated because you're black. But because you are a back stabbing sack of SHIT monkey . :feelswhat:

:feelshaha:

lol why would anyone ally themselves with the negroid race? Its like begging to get stabbed on the back.

non-brazilian spics BTFO

Things like this make me feel thankful for being brazilian :feelscomfy:
I could have been born african or boludo after all

Soon brother, soon. The way things going on right now I'm expecting big changes in the world. Like how Arabic empires did fall. I'm smelling the fall of the American empire.