Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Science Announces AI-Powered Head Transplants, New Bodies Available

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

The Science Announces AI-Powered Head Transplants, New Bodies Available​

Andrew Anglin May 23, 2024

Body transplants are a brilliant idea.
I’ve always wanted to transplant my body for one with a MASSIVE COCK.
Pure elegance. Pure science.
However, with my luck, I’d end up like one of those women who wanted to be artificially inseminated with pure Aryan seed and ended up with a nigger baby.

I’d order a MASSIVE COCK body and end up with a tiny Korean mini-dong.
Just my luck!
New York Post:
Neuroscience and biomedical engineering startup BrainBridge announced that it has created an AI-mechanized system for performing head transplants.
The procedure would graft a head onto the body of a brain-dead donor, maintaining the memories, cognitive abilities and consciousness of the transplanted individual.
The researchers believe the innovative surgery would help patients with untreatable conditions like paralysis and certain cancers, as well as neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.

Hashem Al-Ghaili, the scientist behind the project, said that the research has been evaluated by experts across multiple related fields.
“The goal of our technology is to push the boundaries of what is possible in medical science and provide innovative solutions for those battling life-threatening conditions,” Al-Ghaili told SWNS.
I don’t give a frick about life threats. I support people dying.
I want a MASSIVE COCK.
And I’m willing to pay big bucks.
BrainBridge says that head transplants are only the beginning.
“In the short term, we expect the project to result in spinal cord reconstruction breakthrough and whole-body transplant but in the long term, the project will expand into areas that will transform healthcare as we know it.”
Isn’t a head transplant and a body transplant the same thing? I mean, you need one to do the other…
Along with a MASSIVE COCK, I want my face to look like this:
brainbridge-2-618x348.webp

People are going to see my veiny purple face and be like “WHOA” and then I’ll whip out my MASSIVE COCK and they’ll be like “WHOA WHOA WHOA – HEYYYY.”
This is going to be epic.

Shapiro is going to think it’s epic until I start whacking him in his rat kike face with my MASSIVE COCK.
I’m gonna be like “say hello to my little fren!” and then Shapiro is going to be like “my October 7th, goyim! My 40 decapitated babies!”
Then I’m going to whip out a bluetooth speaker and start blasting House of Pain.
Fricking epic.

Wtf did i just watch?