Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The savage race commiting all the violent crimes

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★

they're fighting like literal kindergarden kids and why is that guy taking off his socks, that shit looks gay asf

All the irish are drunk af tbh :feelsjuice:

Travellers? I heard they're the blacks of Europe

Congrats you found two drunk dudes fighting. Keep it up with gay threads like this and I'll start posting 10 nigger chimpout videos a day

Congrats you found two drunk dudes fighting. Keep it up with gay threads like this and I'll start posting 10 nigger chimpout videos a day
:feelskek:

Images 1

guy in the white hoodie is cold blooded
there were two of them, one of them by the car in the dark initially shot the guy in red then the other nig in a white hoodie peppered him with more shots

OP you're a retarded nigger. Niggers are 13% of the population and do 75% of violent crimes, tons of videos of them getting in family brawls at fucking Denny's or Disney world. You have to cherry pick videos, I don't. We'll see who runs out of videos first, nigger.

OP you're a retarded nigger. Niggers are 13% of the population and do 75% of violent crimes, tons of videos of them getting in family brawls at fucking Denny's or Disney world. You have to cherry pick videos, I don't. We'll see who runs out of videos first, nigger.
I am not Amerimutt. I dont even know anything about Amerimutt Land.

Do you think I even understand your nigger problem? I dont. I understand savage scum whites in EU.

In EU it is savage whites and criminal MENA'S etc

First page of the site you posted

I am not Amerimutt. I dont even know anything about Amerimutt Land.

Do you think I even understand your nigger problem? I dont. I understand savage scum whites in EU.

In EU it is savage whites and criminal MENA'S etc
Then what's the point of your thread title, weasel?

You mean to tell me in a country that's like 99% Irish, two irish dudes got in a drunken fight with bar stools?

WOW!

I can guarantee if EU keeps the statistics whatever shitskin race you are commits more violent crime than the natives whites.

Then what's the point of your thread title, weasel?

You mean to tell me in a country that's like 99% Irish, two irish dudes got in a drunken fight with bar stools?

WOW!

I can guarantee if EU keeps the statistics whatever shitskin race you are commits more violent crime than the natives whites.
fucking Amerimutt. The sooner you get thrown out every where the better.

So what variety of shitskin are you then?

American get out variety. Take your US$ and tranny nonsence with you. We dont want you anymore

Most violent crime is not commited by whites.

Get an arranged marriage with your singular grandma if you are into that :feelsaww:
nah i am not into that. I prefer other peoples grannys or a young landwhale