Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Sad Truth: Travelmaxxing means you also need to Jestermaxx

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Ever watch those youtube travel vlog channels of white dudes going to the Middle East, South America, SouthEast Asia, ETC. Notice how they all have one thing in common? Well if you didn't its JESTERMAXXING. Channels like Kurt Caz, Bald and Bankrupt, Harald Baldr, all of these white dudes have to jestermaxx their way through situations in order to get to where they want and avoid confrontation. "ohhh look at me im just the stupid tourist oooooo", this is essentially the vibe from EVERY single one of their videos.

Even when they try to blend in and learn basic phrases from the stupid local language they are laughed at or just treated as the dumb gringo/gaijin/whatever the fuck derogatory slang for a white person is and scammed almost every time with prices that are 10x what a local would pay. You aren't taken seriously if you are from the west and go travel abroad to a country OUTSIDE of the West. This is another reason I hate hearing ethnics in the West complain. They can live HERE comfortable AND in whatever shithole their ethnic background is from without being questioned meanwhile Whites only have a select group of countries to inhabit.

Dont belive me just watch any travel vlog of a white guy going to a foreign country abroad and watch the locals laugh at them every single video.

And on TOP of this none of these guys are sub 5 and they are STILL treated like jesters in all of their videos. If any of us did this we'd be robbed and murdered in a day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back