Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The ruthless truth about toothless ruth

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday I was out in the Action, a Dutch discount store, and there I saw a morbidly obese woman with a Chad. At first it was nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed an odd quirk about her, she would cover her mouth as much as possible to hide something, then Chad said something and she had to laugh and I saw that she looked like one of those cartoon characters with only 1 or 2 yellow teeth in her mouth, she was missing the entire front row of her teeth and had a few teeth in that thing.

Meanwhile tall White Chad was actively trying to get close to her while she was being distant from him as if she was embarrassed to go out with him in public. At first I believed the idea that "Chad won't commit to Sub-5 toilets" but they do, they absolutely do!!!

It's over for us, if even Chad has to go to obese toothless Ruth to find commitment (as she looked in her 20's and I'm sure that far less uglier women than her don't want to settle down) then it's absolutely over for us. :blackpill:

The worst part? I kept fantasising how it must be to kiss her feeling her gums with missing teeth and touching her round behind while doing so. I was actively jealous at Chad for getting to be with this literal caricature of what an ugly woman is supposed to look at.

I'm getting more desperate and still hit new rock bottoms every day, every time an Incel thinks that he's seen the bottom of the Black pill an ugly toilet and a Chad throw a drill machine down there to keep finding the actual bottom. I'm convinced that the only thing I will find at the bottom of the Blackpill is just suicide at this point.

Her looksmatch... Well, let's not even talk about how brutal life for him must be. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yesterday I was out in the Action, a Dutch discount store, and there I saw a morbidly obese woman with a Chad. At first it was nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed an odd quirk about her, she would cover her mouth as much as possible to hide something, then Chad said something and she had to laugh and I saw that she looked like one of those cartoon characters with only 1 or 2 yellow teeth in her mouth, she was missing the entire front row of her teeth and had a few teeth in that thing.

Meanwhile tall White Chad was actively trying to get close to her while she was being distant from him as if she was embarrassed to go out with him in public. At first I believed the idea that "Chad won't commit to Sub-5 toilets" but they do, they absolutely do!!!

It's over for us, if even Chad has to go to obese toothless Ruth to find commitment (as she looked in her 20's and I'm sure that far less uglier women than her don't want to settle down) then it's absolutely over for us. :blackpill:

The worst part? I kept fantasising how it must be to kiss her feeling her gums with missing teeth and touching her round behind while doing so. I was actively jealous at Chad for getting to be with this literal caricature of what an ugly woman is supposed to look at.

I'm getting more desperate and still hit new rock bottoms every day, every time an Incel thinks that he's seen the bottom of the Black pill an ugly toilet and a Chad throw a drill machine down there to keep finding the actual bottom. I'm convinced that the only thing I will find at the bottom of the Blackpill is just suicide at this point.

Her looksmatch... Well, let's not even talk about how brutal life for him must be. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This is just weird. But it does happen. But who knows what the real reasons are. Maybe she makes good money and will financially support him...idk

The ruthless truth about toothless ruth​

Brother/ sister?

Some kind of inheritance scam?

The possible explanations are limited only by your imagination.