Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Russian state seems close to collapse to me

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I think after these Russian army divisions got beaten to a pulp and took terror inducing losses, they will refuse to be redeployed. Military officers can slow roll it, like waiting on repairs, parts, ammo, supplies, waiting on training new recruits for lost positions. They can slow roll that over years.

And something is the army is the guys with the guns, Moscow can't order them around if they just refuse.

The regional governments also can not follow orders.. there is already talk of provincial governors and legislatures in Russia putting on hold the conscription, as their people are so outraged and terrified they are demanding they stop it.

Not good, globohomo wants Ukraine to hold her ground. I support Russia in its endeavor.

Not good, globohomo wants Ukraine to hold her ground. I support Russia in its endeavor.

Ya the Empire's aim I have no doubt is to take control of Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia & Armenia, aka the Christian ex-Soviet Union, which together these countries have 207 million people.

In Russia's case they might settle for now for breaking away small parts of it and having a pro-Western government in Moscow which isn't fully under control.

Say what you want of russians, but they can endure hardship. Also, they are getting brainwashed almost at north korean levels by state media. It will take more than this for a collapse.

Say what you want of russians, but they can endure hardship. Also, they are getting brainwashed almost at north korean levels by state media. It will take more than this for a collapse.
This. :feelshehe:

We can’t believe what ZOG mass media is telling us about the situation.

The reality is it’s likely far far from over and most likely will just turn into yet another tiresome and boring but not ultimately disasterous for all life on planet earth second Cold War scenario ZZZzzzz. :feelscomfy:

This. :feelshehe:

We can’t believe what ZOG mass media is telling us about the situation.

The reality is it’s likely far far from over and most likely will just turn into yet another tiresome and boring but not ultimately disasterous for all life on planet earth second Cold War scenario ZZZzzzz. :feelscomfy:

Ya its a funny thing about war or anything political is how little difference it really makes. Even if 40,000 die in war, out of 41 million Ukrainians that is one in a thousand.

And whoever emerges on top, normal people they still got to go to work tomorrow for their usual job, and tax rates are about the same.. things are priced where they live at the prevailing wage rates that people can afford.

It also applies to social things, the Russians are worried about globohomo. And probably in a worst case scenario where Russia got a pro-Western government they would have pride parades in their city, and ads for clothing with gays kissing. But its not like the state can make people be gay.

I think after these Russian army divisions got beaten to a pulp and took terror inducing losses, they will refuse to be redeployed. Military officers can slow roll it, like waiting on repairs, parts, ammo, supplies, waiting on training new recruits for lost positions. They can slow roll that over years.

And something is the army is the guys with the guns, Moscow can't order them around if they just refuse.

The regional governments also can not follow orders.. there is already talk of provincial governors and legislatures in Russia putting on hold the conscription, as their people are so outraged and terrified they are demanding they stop it.

Might be true but - I am also willing to bet that if the United States got into any major conflict, it too would find out that its moral and ability to engage is far weaker than what the developing nations actually value of at from the good ole days. There is so much infighting and stagnation on every decision, how could anything of substance be accomplished?

I also agree that Russia has haphazardly planned this. We weren't sure in the beginning, as it seemed V.P. might have had some sort of special strategy or an end game up his sleeve, maybe he still does? But as time goes by, this feeling becomes less and less likely.

It seems he wants to plant his legacy as he is aging and he picked a good time, while the global community is confused and fighting internally. The question is, will this pay off for him in the long run, or is this going to be like some sort of retarded 10-year documentary about the boring ass pro Ukrainian heroes?

let's hope they lynch jewtin

I hope Russian army invades Western Europe:feelsLSD: (in COD)

Meanwhile, and speaking of documentaries...

What do you make of this Sean Penn documentary effort? I don't know, I heard him speaking on a few clips on the Hanity show. It was almost as boring and unbearable to watch Penn speak about it as it is to be witness to this sleepy-time conflict in Ukraine. Maybe he is doing a good thing, but hear the guy express an opinion on something seems like trying to race a jet plane using a hot air ballon. Fucking frustrating as hell.

Meanwhile, and speaking of documentaries...

What do you make of this Sean Penn documentary effort? I don't know, I heard him speaking on a few clips on the Hanity show. It was almost as boring and unbearable to watch Penn speak about it as it is to be witness to this sleepy-time conflict in Ukraine. Maybe he is doing a good thing, but hear the guy express an opinion on something seems like trying to race a jet plane using a hot air ballon. Fucking frustrating as hell.

This documentary story seems to be a big thing they are building up. It can be a whole tv series and movie, that can be a 'reference' in the future for 'the narrative' of what happened.

This documentary story seems to be a big thing they are building up. It can be a whole tv series and movie, that can be a 'reference' in the future for 'the narrative' of what happened.
Yeah. But you think it will be balanced? Come on, it's a Hollywood actor. He's unable to express any opinion without doing to loopy goofy dance.

Why do so many people think Russia is going to collapse lol. The vast majority of Russians support the war and Putin. Also the oligarchs virtually have no power in Russian politics any more how do you think Putin has been in charge for 20 years.

Why do so many people think Russia is going to collapse lol. The vast majority of Russians support the war and Putin. Also the oligarchs virtually have no power in Russian politics any more how do you think Putin has been in charge for 20 years.
Collapse, I am not yet convinced as to how soon, when, or even how severe it will be but - I think if the sanctions grow and press on, they may be pushed backwards into the 1980s eventually. They might be able to maintain this assault on Ukraine for sometime to come and I think that is what Putin wants for his legacy.

Last edited:
Why would they need conscripts if they are using a bare% of their army

As I was expecting I read there is a lot of reports of Russian soldiers who are now back to their bases after retreating from Ukraine, that they are refusing to be redeployed. In the cities where there is the military bases, there is a big commotions as soldiers are trying to resign from the military, and the military refused, and now their families are backing them in these court cases.

The whole military establishment you have to realize in military towns, the soldiers, and families of soldiers, officers and their families, they all know each other. And they don't want to go and get killed.

Putin making all that oil money…an extra billion$ a day.

MSM western Jewy TV propaganda — FAIL

Putin making all that oil money…an extra billion$ a day.

MSM western Jewy TV propaganda — FAIL
Putin is jew-controlled if not a crypto-jew himself, all his oligarch friends sre Jews.

There were bodies crushed flat by tanks

How I see the collapse playing out.

In Russia provincial governors who have provincial security forces which were deployed. Some of the troops are refusing to redeploy and their provincial governors are refusing to carry out orders to order them to deploy. And provincial governments some of them are refusing to do the mandatory 1 year conscription of 18 year olds, until investigations can be carried out on why troops weren't properly equipped, and current units can be properly equipped.

Russian parliamentarians are also saying the bill they signed didn't give authorization outside of the separatist regions.

And in cities where there is military bases families are filing court cases to stop redeployment orders, with soldiers currently refusing to be redeployed. There is numerous cases with different issues, but one issue is deploying soldiers without proper equipment.

These investigations and court cases are going to grow. And they are going to start investigating why Russian divisions weren't properly equipped, when everybody thought Russia had been buying all this new equipment for years.

Since there is now also 10's of thousands of dead soldiers these are explosive accusations and investigations and court cases.

Last edited:

The United States will collapse before Russia or China ever does. Perhaps all of Canada, Australia, and Europe as well. :feelsjuice:

As an American I support Russia, fuck the United States government and to hell with that blabbering idiot known as Joe Biden. :feelsjuice:

i will. death to amerikkka
oh so you aren't a patriot, I see

i dont really give a fuck what russia does i hope they blow everybody up i fucking hate this world

i dont really give a fuck what russia does i hope they blow everybody up i fucking hate this world
same. i like russia but the amount that i care is very low. i just hope for a long prolonged war with an abundance of civilian casualties on both sides