Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Russian parliamentarian promised to send Russian incels to psychiatric hospitals

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Captain
Vitaly Milonov named a way to combat the incel subculture in Russia
People who justify their inability to find a sexual partner should receive psychiatric help.
The leaders of this movement are either money—making "scoundrels" or they themselves suffer from mental disorders. This opinion was expressed by the deputy chairman of the State Duma Committee on Family Protection, Fatherhood, Motherhood and Childhood in an interview with the Moscow Speaks radio station.
"There is a question of some kind of psychological influence here, when people, let's say, not finding an understanding of some beloved, seeing this concept of these incels, they also begin to associate themselves with this, instead of working on themselves, they find an excuse for their lack, that, relatively speaking, he is fat or his teeth are bad he cleans, he can't get to know a girl, not because he can't make an effort on himself or stop baiting cheap jokes "over 50", but because he is this incel. Of course, the leaders are most likely either scoundrels who earn money from this, or mentally ill people themselves. I sincerely hope that they are just psychos, and they really need to be trained, but to train them as part of psychiatric therapy is to provide them with psychiatric help. These are clearly people with mental disabilities. When this source of influence, the source of propaganda, disappears, believe me, the adherents of this movement will be reduced to some kind of error."
Earlier, blogger Alexey Podnebesny was detained in St. Petersburg on suspicion of pedophilia. A 46-year-old resident of the Nizhny Novgorod region was in an intimate relationship with a 15-year-old schoolgirl, the press service of the city headquarters of the IC reports.
Podnebesny calls himself the leader of the incel movement, a subculture whose members claim that they cannot find a sexual partner because of their personal qualities.

Attachments

• _38.jpg
    _38.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 17
Russia is the same shit ZOG as the West.

he's just a clown anyway, just a waste of parliament seat that russians have to support with their taxes and shit

psychiatric hospitals lol more like ammo storage dumps

he's just a clown anyway, just a waste of parliament seat that russians have to support with their taxes and shit
Yes, but the threat of sending incels to psychiatric hospitals is real. As far as I know, under the USSR, dissidents and opponents of the Communist Party were sent to psychiatric hospitals, where they were given vegetables.

Vitaly Milonov named a way to combat the incel subculture in Russia
People who justify their inability to find a sexual partner should receive psychiatric help.
The leaders of this movement are either money—making "scoundrels" or they themselves suffer from mental disorders. This opinion was expressed by the deputy chairman of the State Duma Committee on Family Protection, Fatherhood, Motherhood and Childhood in an interview with the Moscow Speaks radio station.
"There is a question of some kind of psychological influence here, when people, let's say, not finding an understanding of some beloved, seeing this concept of these incels, they also begin to associate themselves with this, instead of working on themselves, they find an excuse for their lack, that, relatively speaking, he is fat or his teeth are bad he cleans, he can't get to know a girl, not because he can't make an effort on himself or stop baiting cheap jokes "over 50", but because he is this incel. Of course, the leaders are most likely either scoundrels who earn money from this, or mentally ill people themselves. I sincerely hope that they are just psychos, and they really need to be trained, but to train them as part of psychiatric therapy is to provide them with psychiatric help. These are clearly people with mental disabilities. When this source of influence, the source of propaganda, disappears, believe me, the adherents of this movement will be reduced to some kind of error."
Earlier, blogger Alexey Podnebesny was detained in St. Petersburg on suspicion of pedophilia. A 46-year-old resident of the Nizhny Novgorod region was in an intimate relationship with a 15-year-old schoolgirl, the press service of the city headquarters of the IC reports.
Podnebesny calls himself the leader of the incel movement, a subculture whose members claim that they cannot find a sexual partner because of their personal qualities.
typical right-wing tradcuck rhetoric

bro is one of us

just as i expected, this Podnebesny clown won't lead to anything good, he was never an incel and never an "incel leader" he just larped as one to get the hype. He only made things worse, now real incels will suffer from his doings.

i doubt that, this guy has had multiple wives and girlfriends over the years
One of this “incel” latest girlfriends.

Dude is just larping as incel because it's a trendy thing, he is more of a redpill/MSTOW dude.

And the fact that he was spending time around under 18 y.o women shows that he is pretty naive on female nature, you can go to jail with a single rape report by them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/E3V1cED8J-0?si=x7dzscNZTE7EQmYe&t=1322

Last edited:
just as i expected, this Podnebesny clown won't lead to anything good, he was never an incel and never an "incel leader" he just larped as one to get the hype. He only made things worse, now real incels will suffer from his doings.
Yes, because of this clown, now in Russia they will tell in all media and television that incels and a pedophile are the same thing.

i doubt that, this guy has had multiple wives and girlfriends over the years, this young slut is just another one in this string
money wiill bring you only whores, genetics is what will bring you love

he got progressively worse once he gained clout and became an insufferable self-important retard

Last edited:
Yes, because of this clown, now in Russia they will tell in all media and television that incels and a pedophile are the same thing.
women here learned this word in recent years, they use this word incel just like women in the West

that's not even all of them. His first wife, then sylvana, then the girl who defended him in court, then his second wife lera. Then another one who he took on multiple walks with him. And the bitch who puts shells and grenades into her anus (this one is only rumored afaik). Then ksenia, and finally this 15 yo slut. I'm positive there's been a lot more that we don't know.

that's not even all of them. His first wife, then sylvana, then the girl who defended him in court, then his second wife lera. Then another one who he took on multiple walks with him. And the bitch who puts shells and grenades into her anus (this one is only rumored afaik). Then ksenia, and finally this 15 yo slut. I'm positive there's been a lot more that we don't know.
fucking slayer larping as incel

psychiatric hospitals lol more like ammo storage dumps
Psychiatric hospitals are the same prisons, only worse. In psychiatric hospitals, drugs are injected into you to break you down and make you helpless.

fucking slayer larping as incel
he just gained clout and some following with his longtime incel and political activism, there's a small population of foids with a savior/martyr complex who saw him as a brave man who says fuck you to the system, must be some of those "dekabrists' wives" he mentioned all the time. And also he had a jaw surgery a few years ago which improved his looks somewhat

Last edited:
also just to remind you that none of us will ever have this

he just got clout and some following with his longtime incel and political activism, there's a small population of foids with a savior/martyr complex who saw him as a man who says fuck you to the system, must be some of those "dekabrists' wives" he mentioned all the time. And also he had a jaw surgery a few years ago which improved his looks somewhat
Statusmaxxing is real

Psychiatric hospitals are the same prisons, only worse. In psychiatric hospitals, drugs are injected into you to break you down and make you helpless.
seems fun
what kinda drugs

If we had any balls, any at all, we'd organize a hit on this scumbag. But we choose to rot in impotent lamentation.

If he didn't say the same about homosexuals and trannie then Russia is cucked.

If he didn't say the same about homosexuals and trannie then Russia is cucked.
He criticizes LGBT people, but he also hates incels and considers them some kind of virus from the West.

i dont think i would mind being sent there if we had them here too
vegetatemaxx

Kak je menya besit etot nigger

TELL THEM TO SEND THE WHOLE CIVILIZATION....

I see this as a good thing for a truecel neet, since for him in a society, having to work and live with his lower hierarchy, is something more brutal and unbearable. So, it's good that the state can provide funding to enable you to be a good NEET sucker, ultimately it's a good thing, accept that.

Punishing the victims of a crisis instead of the ones causing it is just evil. This is exactly what foids want - lock away all the sub 8s, and now the only people left in society are foids and Chads

This. He's just another attentionwhore trying to get popular over there.

Punishing the victims of a crisis instead of the ones causing it is just evil. This is exactly what foids want - lock away all the sub 8s, and now the only people left in society are foids and Chads
It's all over the world, brocel.

Tradcuck. Also, "mental asylums" in Russia are a nightmare (assuming they are proper medical establishments) and used in Soviet times to jail those who speak against the govt

If we had any balls, any at all, we'd organize a hit on this scumbag. But we choose to rot in impotent lamentation.
Many soldiers will return to civilian world with PTSD and shit. So if the Russian govt decided to lock up Russian incels, chances are some of them will snap

Tradcuck. Also, "mental asylums" in Russia are a nightmare (assuming they are proper medical establishments) and used in Soviet times to jail those who speak against the govt
Yes, I wrote above that opponents of communism were sent to mental hospitals in the Soviet Union.

Russian parliamentarian wants violence.

Can you link the article.

Can you link the article.
news.rambler.ru Text in Russian language