Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the royal mail still haven't delivered my new shoes

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Again with this fucking bullshit! :reeeeee:

the royal couldn't access my address on saturday, twice, and thats because their too fucking retarded to find the steel gate on the side of the building to enter it, they try to get in through the fucking fire exit! :feelshaha:

their site says that i'll deliver my shoes on the next working today, well today is monday, its 15:10 rn and they still haven't turned up!
oh, and best of all, it doesn't say for me to come over to the delivery depot to pick it up, so their going to horde the fucking thing until they feel like getting off their fat, smelly asses and deliver it!
my current pair of shoes are falling apart, i need that new pair rn ffs!

i swear, next time i order something online, and if that something is going to be delivered by the royal mail, i'm selecting the option to have it delivered to the depot so i can trot on down there irl to pick it up and bring it home.
its better than waiting for fucking hours and even days just for the royal snail to do their jobs and what their paid for!
I strongly suggest my fellow UKcels to do the same if you ever do online shopping on sites like amazon, ebay, etc.
or to select an alternate courier service like Hermes, USP, DPD, Yodel or DHL for the delivery.

TRMD (Total Royal Mail Death)

Last edited:
It's a bank holiday today too, so they don't deliver regardless

It's a bank holiday today too, so they don't deliver regardless
giphy.gif

It's better to just go to a store. Don't you want to try them on before buying them?

It's better to just go to a store. Don't you want to try them on before buying them?
the shoes i bought are the same as my current ones and is in the same size.

@Pancakecel @BreezyHills @Wolnir

i have an update, i finally got my new shoes, their a sweet pair of black genuine leather 3 hole grinders.
this shitskin manlet postman actually managed to find a way into the building and hand them over to me.
i'm wearing them rn so the interior molds and shapes around my feet, they should last for a lot of months.

i have an update, i finally got my new shoes, their a sweet pair of black genuine leather 3 hole grinders.
this shitskin manlet postman actually managed to find a way into the building and hand them over to me.
i'm wearing them rn so the interior molds and shapes around my feet, they should last for a lot of months.
Did you have to insult the postman like that

Nice, enjoy