Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The role of ethnicity in Elliot Rodger's "My Twisted World"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Just like in our forums, in Elliot Rodger's masterpiece My Twisted World, people's ethnicity, and white privilege in particular, is mentioned a lot, due to the role that it plays in social dynamics, as anyone who is racepilled will notice.

Here are some interesting excerpts that show this dynamic. Aka Elliot Rodger's suffering and self consciousness due to being half asian, and what people's race meant to him in other men and in women:

There were about one hundred people at that party, and everyone was socializing with a group of friends except for me. [...] As my frustration grew, so did my anger. I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage.​

To my extreme rage, I discovered that my sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past, but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. [...] My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over.​
I realized, with some horror, that I wasn’t “cool” at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. [...] This revelation about the world, and about myself, really decreased my self-esteem. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with.​
And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.​
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is.​

When we sat down at our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row. The sight of them enraged me to no end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl. I regarded it as a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while I was still suffering as a lonely virgin? I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father.​
:feelsbadman:

Feel bad for elliot but he was racist. Thinking he was superior to other ethnics because he was the descendent of english royalty. Especially when that Tyrone talked about losing his virginity to a blonde jb.

I pity all mutts and hope their parents suffer horrible deaths.

And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice.
:feelskek::feelskek:

ER wasn't fully racepilled tbh, he believed all ethnics were subhuman when in reality this only applies to Asians and Indians. Blacks, Latinos, even sandniggers do fine albeit not as good as whites.

ER confirms that niggers slay in USA.

:feelskek::feelskek:

ER wasn't fully racepilled tbh, he believed all ethnics were subhuman when in reality this only applies to Asians and Indians. Blacks, Latinos, even sandniggers do fine albeit not as good as whites.
True. I get treated like absolute shit by foids as an Asian dude. When I encounter a foid, I get the cold shoulder instantly. They are defensive automatically (bitch shield) even when I haven't even thought of hitting on them whatsoever.

I know its because of my race. I don't think its because of my race. I KNOW its because of my race.

I really really like the part of ER's manifesto where he said that he emptied a cup of coffee at some random stacies.

Every time I encounter foids in SF, I just have this smug arrogant attitude toward them. I don't think that they're highly prejudiced and racist towards guys like me just for being Asian, I KNOW that they are racist worthless whores, even the majority of noodlewhores I kid you not. (its just a preference, teehee).

And so I treat them passive aggressively and I'm a jerk to them on purpose. I ignore them when theyre asking me questions and I don't make eye contact with them and quickly walk away.

Last edited:
I don’t blame him. The fact that a literal nigger can fuck a blonde white jb and not me is injustice.