Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The rise of LOSER men

ban @SlayerSlayer for posting roastoid ragebait trash :feelsaww: :feelsokman:
Retarded Ragefuel designed to bait spergs and foids into generating interactions, everything she says is literally a lie designed to make you mad

>25 minutes
DNW (did not watch)

Looking at the comments though it just looks like they're complaining about chad :forcedsmile:
Coincidence

Last edited:
yeah i know it was ovER a long time ago

In company emails/profiles do you actualltly have the pronoun "it". Gigabased if you do

Exactly this.
Most High SMV chads already settled down with their High School sweetheart (low bodycount or virgin),
They view these other Trash whores as a quick pump&dump.
exactly, retareded foids dont realize that high status chads already have marriage foids in there peripherals or already married them and that every whore that is unmarried beyond a certain point is getting a chad.

what tf are watching , unpin this shit asap

Women can work now, I have video games. This is YOUR society now, not mine. I have no wife no kids and no future…

Also when WW3 pops off I hope you women are ready to defend the society you’ve created.

I usually just look at the thumbnails of the youtube videos. That's a thousand-cock stare if I've ever seen one.
her voice matches it perfectly too

why is this shit pinned? Holy shit am I supposed to even click and listen to what this zoomer basic foid has to say about anything?
imagine actually watching that shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

ofc its an WMAF auntie lu traitor

soya love to watch this shit and give them views and revenues
It's really easy for them to get 10's of thousands or even 100's of thousands of views just by virtue of being a foid

Men either get no views, or peak really high like if you are pewdiepie or something and you can get millions and millions but its few men, most men get nothing a lot of foids can get decent views just by existing

Oh I know this will be an annoying watch but I’ll confront this video.

The captions in the thumbnail are actually correct though. Why bothER working when you can barely afford the basics for survival (let alone have enough money/resources to be able to successfully fulfill your role as a “providER” to women)?

Your reward for your hard work (as an avERage looking male with an avERage job), is to come home to an empty bed and collapse into your bed from exhaustion, just to repeat the process the next day (all while living in a one bedroom apartment and eating cheap low quality food, and having little/no spare time).

Joke of an existence, thanks a lot Elitist Jews

Last edited:
The captions in the thumbnail are actually correct though. Why bothER working when you can barely afford the basics for survival (let alone have enough money/resources to be able to successfully fulfill your role as a “providER” to women)?

Your reward for your hard work (as an avERage looking male with an avERage job), is to come home to an empty bed and collapse into your bed from exhaustion, just to repeat the process the next day (all while living in a one bedroom apartment and eating cheap low quality food, and having little/no spare time).

Joke of an existence, thanks a lot Elitist Jews
more like, the outcome of feminist boomers having had their Cake and some.
Ofc by being the jew boot licking cuckolds that they are.

Women are resources, their opinion matter to the extend that men pay attention to it.

For that reason, I never listen to a woman’s yapping.

You wouldn’t argue with an insolent child or a dog behaving badly, you’d argue with their parent or owner.

So why would you argue with a female ?

When men will realise women need to be put in their place, they’ll be put in their place.

Retarded Normie nonsense, the bitch knows nothing about us and chose to produce an entire video generalizing us. That entire video is simply a projection of themselves.

Wahh wahhhh the chads are lazy
(Completely disregards the millions of men waking up everyday making sure society keeps moving forward)
SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE

Women can work now, I have video games. This is YOUR society now, not mine. I have no wife no kids and no future…

Also when WW3 pops off I hope you women are ready to defend the society you’ve created.
Based BASED
Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

She's right that I feel entitled to foids and see no sense in being a wagecuck getting nothing back.

The question is how can she be stupid enough to believe that she's the victim of this situation :feelshaha: