Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The rise of Cat Ladies

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
I despise out modern pet culture like no other. The only ever pet I had in my life was a frog back when I was in Elementary School. I always couldn't stand pets and am weirded out by humans favorism over other lifeforms in their life that are barely even benefitial for them.

Take dogs for example: they can cost up to 5000€ here in Germany - per year. They are nasty, loud and destructive. Their main benefit is just to be a living toy, some see it as a family member - pretty weird if you ask me but thats how most humans are. In Germany most people dont have dogs as guard or hunting servants, they have them for Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter or simply because "thats what you should have".

Some men have dogs because dogs have a special kind of influence over women. Their "cuteness" and "baby eyes" give women a protective feeling. Thats why not to rare, you can see men on Dating Apps have pictures of their dogs on their profile, sometimes more pet pictures then actual pictures of themselves.

But lets talk about the capitalistic aspect. Pet lobby is MASSIVE! Its literally a trillion dollar business and its growing.

The food these pets eat is STAGGERING:

And so is their WASTE! Cats and dogs combined produce an estimated 123 million metric tons of feces per year worldwide. This calculation is based on global pet populations and average daily feces production per animal.

To have this in perspective thats equivalent to 350 Empire State buildings made entirely out of shit!

Animal food, Animal toys, Animal training, Animal medicare etc.

All kinds of people make profit of these things: breeders, trainers, doctors, Government...scientists.

Yes, indeed: Data is what actually produces massive profits. And in a world like 2024 data can warp yout life. If they know you have a pet they suggest you more for this pet. People are emotionally bond and UNFORTUNATELY women are the most.

In Germany almost everyone has a pet. A rodent, a fish, a reptile, but mostly its cats and dogs!

And women have the most. More then 50% of American women own a dog OR cat. Crazy right? Its no different then in Germany.

Modern Women dont need no man - but they need something?! After all women choose to have more pets then ever before. And since children are super expensive a lot of women turn to become Cat ladies!

Very unfortunate for me because i am Hyper Allergic to Cats. And i know from another guy whos girlfriend literally broke up with him because he wanted her to throw out that cat he was allergic off.

Yes, bro got literally cucked by a cat. Thats how expendable men are to modern women! A shitbeast that barely lives 10 years, does nothing besides shit and sleep and carry various diseases and parasites is more important to modern women then their boyfriends.

For me its suuuuuuper depressing because 60% of German Women just fall through the net for my potential partners.

Because I know the PET always comes to collect and it WILL. CUCK. MY. ASS.

humanity is a joke whats new

Instead of having children, have pets theory.

Diseased society.

Instead of having children, have pets theory.

Diseased society.
This is the end stage of the mouse utopia experiment. And the jews are those scientists that created and oversteered over that experiment since over 100 years ago, at first their fake revolution had failed in both Germany and Russia but they quickly moved to murdering anyone that could go against them even Tsar and their operation was 100% successful at the brand new ((((Bolshevik Russia)))).

Possible hiding places

:( :( :(

Can’t sleep can’t sleep

Brutal pet pill. Only 1 pet per urban family should be the way.