Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The right attitude to have in a gym

I'm still going to look at them.

Do foids gain increased performance by wearing less?

Nobody ever talks to me in the gym.

I work out for free in my friends gym and he is giga based islam coper so foids are banned in the gym

Literally everything they do is, in some way, a way to appeal to Chad; the foid is only exercising to increase her SMV with regards to him and decides she's still not getting enough attention, needing a HTN white male to objectify her in the exact same way she would call the police on a subhuman for doing. :society:

bro is scared of getting labeled as a creep and get his life ruined

Literally everything they do is, in some way, a way to appeal to Chad; the foid is only exercising to increase her SMV with regards to him and decides she's still not getting enough attention, needing a HTN white male to objectify her in the exact same way she would call the police on a subhuman for doing. :society:
My worst nightmare is being featured in some TikTok video of some mid whore at the gym.

based do not give foids any attention . they will get a confidence boost out of it