Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The ridiculous gap between the definition of "loneliness" for men and women is such a fucking joke

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
this """femcel""" has had multiple FWBs, and has self admittedly just got out of a 7 year relationship with Chad, and is now considering roping because she can't get another one and has gone weeks without a lightning rod for attention. Meanwhile men go 20, 25, 30, 40, even 50 years being KHHVs :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Rottingaway90

This braincels meme is actually true

Lonely

Fucking stupid roastie hope she ropes
Volcel if you wouldn't

Real talk. Fuck foids and they fake loneliness, that doesn't exist! Women will feel depressed and alone after 2 weeks no Chad. Meanwhile we gonna die alone and have a miserable life. We drowning in our blankets from LDAR'ing

Imagine living life on tutorial mode with cheats activated and even considering associating yourself with anything blackpill/incel related. What's the thot process behind it?
Real talk. Fuck foids and they fake loneliness, that doesn't exist! Women will feel depressed and alone after 2 weeks no Chad. Meanwhile we gonna die alone and have a miserable life. We drowning in our blankets from LDAR'ing
Her entire existence is a fucking joke.

If you locked them in real solitary confinement they would self destruct. I actually can not even think of a foid ever being put in solitary but many men are to this day suffering in one

Jesus the memes are true. Imagine if these women lived on radio silence mode for 26 years they would shotgun to the face holy fuck. Women can not be lonely to the women lurkers fuck off

>trufemcels
>”my own boyfriend”

I just cannot imagine being so incredibly stupid. I am amazed that women can even tie their shoes.

Imagine living life on tutorial mode with cheats activated and even considering associating yourself with anything blackpill/incel related. What's the thot process behind it?

Her entire existence is a fucking joke.
Indeed brocel :feelsugh:

"femcel" jfl what a joke

I hope she rope tbh dumb bitch

If you locked them in real solitary confinement they would self destruct. I actually can not even think of a foid ever being put in solitary but many men are to this day suffering in one

Its so FUCKING unfair.
"lonely" foids are the most ragefuel triggering thing in the world
"femcel" jfl what a joke

I hope she rope tbh dumb bitch

i hope she kills herself
5EC17EF4 DC64 4EDA 803B 31BECB544658

Women can choose to be alone, men cannot.

I don’t even have options for FWBs anymore

Wt...
IDK if she identify as "femcel", this would it only make it more pathetic, that even she had her 20s full of dicks, like any other woman and now literally complains where all the good men are. Meme gender.

btw, her after reading the whole paragraph I am still empathic with her. Hope she doesn't kill herself.

Last edited:
THERE is a movie called,

Jailbait

Where that happens!
(About a cello playing titty girl)

femcel is a meme word, they don't exist, all communities for "lonely" foids exists only for them to complain that chads don't want to be with them

JFL. if this broad actually "self-euthanizes" due to loneliness i will eat my own dick on live television

this """femcel""" has had multiple FWBs, and has self admittedly just got out of a 7 year relationship with Chad, and is now considering roping because she can't get another one and has gone weeks without a lightning rod for attention. Meanwhile men go 20, 25, 30, 40, even 50 years being KHHVs :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 277246

This braincels meme is actually true

View attachment 277250

I hope she does kill herself. I’m tired of these retarded bitches claiming our culture

Foids will always be foids. Whatever this cunt identify herself with, she still camwhores for attention. Btw she looks like my former foid classmate, with that piggish muzzle of her. I bet she also loves kpop, marvel and posts on twitter.

I hope she ropes

Another BPD cunt that pissed away her youth riding chad cock. Sure, she's 30 and has nothing to show for it, but she's exaggerating the consequences. Women can't lose in 2020. And if they are losing somehow, it's 100% completely their own fault.

Her looksmatch is a truecel

> r/Trufemcels
> Not even my own boyfriend messages me lol

Truly a work of art.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back