Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The rich elite are very aware of ROTTERS and INCELS

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYWwWAXgKI

I think the biggest question in economics and politics of the coming decade will be what to do with all these useless people. I don't think we have an economic model to follow that. My best guess, which is just a guess is that food will not be a problem, with that kind of technology you will be able to produce food to feed everybody, the problem is more boredom and what to do with them - and how will they find some meaning in life when they are basically meaningless, worthless. My best guess at present is a combination of drugs and computer games.

Look at this dude. He knows that many people are rotting right now - and that there will be even more people who are FORCED to LDAR.

Hence why I tell to incels: don't feel bad when people tell you that you're a bad person for rotting. THERE AREN'T EVEN ENOUGH JOBS TO GO AROUND.

What he didn't mention directly are incels. Of course this WEF-DemonSpaceJew knows that most of the men who are in this predicament are also incels. Lonely, useless, worthless.

But this demon isn't saying the quiet part out loud. What he doesn't mention, is that they have already started to get rid of people and they plan to reduce the population. This is what the covid "pandemic" was all about. Forcing people to take the kikevaxx, which reduces DNA repair, hence also reduces your time on this earth.

This is why they are telling (especially white people) to not have kids. They are telling people that they are going to reduce carbon. What they didn't mention is that carbon is an organic matter. The way they are going to reduce carbon is by reducing people. Specifically you, the useless eater.

They can have the earth, the ravaged dogs, and their unquenched insanity at the altar of Baal.
If Their goal is a world wide Brazil, dog eat dog favela, which it is.

For all i Care

All i want is to not repeat this bs again at any point in time
Spare me of all That

Last edited:
They are just gonna send us to the suicide pods. They are cheap and kill you in 2 minutes painlessly. I think if there was one near me I would probably go there and just jump in and press it and not even pay the faggots. Just smash their faces and then lay inside it and die

these rich fuck knows everything , they own you, they own your banks, they know your spendings, your thoughts. But one thing they will never be able to know is when we are going to play minecraft

Someday ill book an flight to Switzerland and go to wef and commit an mass shoting there.

They are just gonna send us to the suicide pods. They are cheap and kill you in 2 minutes painlessly. I think if there was one near me I would probably go there and just jump in and press it and not even pay the faggots. Just smash their faces and then lay inside it and die
If this happened, I seriously think over half the male population would suddenly be gone. Which is what the Jews should do and stop this hiding bullshit.

If this happened, I seriously think over half the male population would suddenly be gone. Which is what the Jews should do and stop this hiding bullshit.
They want Moshiach cock FIRST

They can't take us there or it would be too similar to the supposed nazi death camps they kvetch about every day. They have to convince us to do it ourselves and make it our choice. And look like they are against it when they aren't.

I hope they start selling suicide machines.

They can have the earth, the ravaged dogs, and their unquenched insanity at the altar of Baal.
If Their goal is a world wide Brazil, dog eat dog favela, which it is.

For all i Care

All i want is to not repeat this bs again at any point in time
Spare me of all That

If they kill off a lot of men world will be easy to control

Women rarely rebel they always conform look at nazi germany, look at slavery, look now. Always women who conform. There wasn't a single rebellion on this earth that was instigated by female social class, the only thing they are capable of are social movements.

He doesn't wanna say it but they want to kill all NEETs. Richfags are psychopaths and hate anyone who hurts their pockets since they only think in Numbers. WW3 will come and Incels will on the front line used as cannon fodder while Claus Schwab has Gay Sex with Benjamin Netanyahu

He doesn't wanna say it but they want to kill all NEETs. Richfags are psychopaths and hate anyone who hurts their pockets since they only think in Numbers. WW3 will come and Incels will on the front line used as cannon fodder while Claus Schwab has Gay Sex with Benjamin Netanyahu
Facts

Especially when the alternatives are pretty much: either give all the people universal basic income.. or kill off the excess people. They will probably have to implement some kind of an UBI when the amount of NEETs gains a critical mass that could possibly cause problems.

In the meanwhile they'll be plotting ways to kill these excess people off. Less mouths to feed for them that way

Maybe there will be a world war 3, that way you get rid of the demographic that tends to cause the most problems: the young men with nothing to lose because they have nothing in their lives anyway

Facts

Especially when the alternatives are pretty much: either give all the people universal basic income.. or kill off the excess people. They will probably have to implement some kind of an UBI when the amount of NEETs gains a critical mass that could possibly cause problems.

In the meanwhile they'll be plotting ways to kill these excess people off. Less mouths to feed for them that way

Maybe there will be a world war 3, that way you get rid of the demographic that tends to cause the most problems: the young men with nothing to lose because they have nothing in their lives anyway
Just don't go to war, don't fall into their trap by dying in a orchestrated ZOG war

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYWwWAXgKI

Look at this dude. He knows that many people are rotting right now - and that there will be even more people who are FORCED to LDAR.

Hence why I tell to incels: don't feel bad when people tell you that you're a bad person for rotting. THERE AREN'T EVEN ENOUGH JOBS TO GO AROUND.

What he didn't mention directly are incels. Of course this WEF-DemonSpaceJew knows that most of the men who are in this predicament are also incels. Lonely, useless, worthless.

But this demon isn't saying the quiet part out loud. What he doesn't mention, is that they have already started to get rid of people and they plan to reduce the population. This is what the covid "pandemic" was all about. Forcing people to take the kikevaxx, which reduces DNA repair, hence also reduces your time on this earth.

This is why they are telling (especially white people) to not have kids. They are telling people that they are going to reduce carbon. What they didn't mention is that carbon is an organic matter. The way they are going to reduce carbon is by reducing people. Specifically you, the useless eater.

My uni course is making me read his book

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back