Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Results Are In.. My Twin Mogs Me Worse Than I Ever Imagined

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
So I decided to do a Tinder and Photofeeler test to see just exactly how lucky my twin brother is. Turns out he's not Chad lite after all.. he's motherfucking Chad incarnate.

Over 150 Tinder likes in UNDER 24 HOURS. And of 3 photofeeler tests, 2 pics were rated in the TOP 1% by femoids between 18-35, and the 3rd 'only' the top 10% because evidently some girls don't like shirtless pics. Icing on the cake?.. He also got rated in the top 2-3% for intelligence and trustworthiness (as if you could ever tell that from a fucking picture). Raters even repeatedly commented that they'd 'date' him. And he's my twin. MY TWIN. I fucking hate life right now.. smh.

2018 07 17 14 51 10 165

2018 07 17 14 50 18 082
2018 07 17 14 47 27 803
2018 07 17 14 45 45 277
Screenshot 20180717 161552

photofeeler is suspect as fuck. the guy looks textbook normie even behind the blur i can tell he is textbook normie.

JFL bro you did not win the lottery dm me your pic?

photofeeler is suspect as fuck. the guy looks textbook normie even behind the blur i can tell he is textbook normie.
Normies get 154 Tinder likes in under 24 hours? Keeping in mind that 'maybe' 6 of those are prime time.

WTF that is your twin?? I can see his chadness through the blur

So what's different about you?

Normies get 154 Tinder likes in under 24 hours? Keeping in mind that 'maybe' 6 of those are prime time.

well this is kind of a mindfuck then since he looks very normie tier under the blur. maybe im just retarded? idk?

Are you out of shape ?

JFL bro you did not win the lottery dm me your pic?
Mine? Or my bro's. Not sure how comfortable I feel about revealing my identity to anonymous peeps online tbh. Haha

Identical or nonidentical twin?

Mine? Or my bro's. Not sure how comfortable I feel about revealing my identity to anonymous peeps online tbh. Haha

I'm intrigued. Pm me your and your brothers pics and I'll pm you mine.

yours u dont have to do it but i want to see if you are rly subhuman as you say you are you can delete it right after

please send me your pics i am trustworthy November poster, i am genuinely intrigued if u are just mentalcel volcel or u lost the genetic lottery while he won the powerball

Clearly has a strong lower third from the pic probably looks like on of the army dudes i have in my sig.

Smells like larp.

Identical or nonidentical twin?
Fraternal (non-identical).. obviously.
Are you out of shape ?
No. We are not identical twins. I'm 5'5, while he's 5'11. I'm a 100 lb ectomorph, while he's a fit 170 lb mesomorph who's been working out consistently for 20 years. My facial features take after my mother, and his take after my 6'1 Chad father.
WTF that is your twin?? I can see his chadness through the blur
So what's different about you?
Smells like larp.
See my above explanation.

Last edited:
I considered sharing my photo with some of you who've asked (really), but I've decided that I just don't feel comfortable revealing my identity at this point. So you'll just have to take my word that I'm a sub5 manlet and leave it at that.

Fraternal (non-identical).. obviously.

No. We are not identical twins. I'm 5'5, while he's 5'11. I'm a 100 lb ectomorph, while he's a fit 170 lb mesomorph who's been working out consistently for 20 years. My facial features take after my mother, and his take after my 6'1 Chad father.

See my above explanation.

Holy shit dude that's brutal. You can tell even from the blurry pics you posted he's Chadded as fuck. That must be eternal torment.

I have cut off every single male friendship I've ever had where the guy is a Chad because I can't handle it. It's horrible to be around Chads all the time and have to witness their lives. I can't imagine being twin brothers with one. You can't even escape the mog.

Does he have self awareness? Could you tell he could recognize growing up how you two were "different"? How did he treat you?

PM me pics of your chad brother. I'm curious. I wont leak other users can vouch for me

Last edited:
well this is kind of a mindfuck then since he looks very normie tier under the blur. maybe im just retarded? idk?
That dude actually looks at least 9/10 from that blur. Not a single flaw and got a nice level of averageness that is underrated here. If foids aren't right swiping him they aren't right swiping anybody.

I wonder when Cuestar is going to feature you again :soy:

That dude actually looks at least 9/10 from that blur. Not a single flaw and got a nice level of averageness that is underrated here. If foids aren't right swiping him they aren't right swiping anybody.

foids dont want average though, they want GL and he is completely average. i can already see his jawline is meh tier.

Holy shit dude that's brutal. You can tell even from the blurry pics you posted he's Chadded as fuck. That must be eternal torment.

I have cut off every single male friendship I've ever had where the guy is a Chad because I can't handle it. It's horrible to be around Chads all the time and have to witness their lives. I can't imagine being twin brothers with one. You can't even escape the mog.

Does he have self awareness? Could you tell he could recognize growing up how you two were "different"? How did he treat you?

Yeah, that's the worst part. He's one of the coolest and nicest ppl I've ever met. He's hyper aware of my situation and is always trying to 'help' me by giving me tips or gifting me books and stuff. I can tell he actually feels guilty for his fortune in light of my own misfortune (as if he had anything to do with it).

Even worse , he mogs me in every conceivable way.. not just looks. He's smart as fuck and super successful. Makes like well over 6 figures and travels the world doing a damn dream job. AND he's currently dating a 23 year old supermodel and phd student who also happens to be super nice.
And to top it all off, he and his current gf are so fucking concerned and considerate about me I can't even be fucking mad at them. Smh..
PM me pics of your chad brother. I'm curious. I wont leak other users can vouch for me
Except that now his likes are over 250. And he's also had an endless string of 8 and 9/10 steady gf's for the last 15 years. Pretty sure you're wrong here boyo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back