Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The result of giving both genders in a species equal rights

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


How long do you think this would last on reddit if the genders were reversed? Keep in mind that its been an entire month since this has been up. The content of this subreddit is exactly the same as whats being depicted here, and it isn't quarantined or banned.

Totally not an agenda or anything.


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxz87nd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gy0q7cq?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gy19izk?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxythya?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxzuh5l?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gy00463?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxz5fxd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


PROJECTION




"In this case, it doesn't hurt anybody or cause moral dilemmas to embrace the natural biology of feminine sexual selection. In fact, the reverse (to deny it) is much more violent and "animal".

So no it's not the same as men running around trying to justify their pedophilia as "bIoLoGy". That should be obvious and im sure it is to most of us, but I felt it was important to add for all the male lurkers because they don't need any more fuel to their fire of justifying things like rape, pedophiles, "spreading their seed" and cheating."

Translation: I only want the parts of nature that benefit me.



There is literally no going back to normalcy. Women have had their taste of freedom and equality. Due to this, their hypergamy has gone into overdrive and they demand to be given even more.

I hope this post serves as a lesson to everyone here, as well as all the confused male lurkers who shit on us. You're seeing it straight from the horses mouth. Women do not deserve empathy, they don't deserve compassion, support, aid, or assistance. They only want what benefits them, Stop simping.


You see pigskins? This is what happens when you allow women to think they're equal to men.

You get this
 
Last edited:
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,241
Online
56d 22h 27m
Jesus... fucking... christ.

I never read this kind of shit so I'm pretty oblivious to how radical and insane these creatures are.
The foid actually claims it's men selecting women and whatnot. And then goes on about how she considers almost all men not good enough in the next paragraph.
I have no fucking words man. No fucking words.
 
Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
incelerated said:
Jesus... fucking... christ.

I never read this kind of shit so I'm pretty oblivious to how radical and insane these creatures are.
The foid actually claims it's men selecting women and whatnot.
I have no fucking words man. No fucking words.
I understand how you feel. I almost threw up reading this.

There really is nothing to be said about this other than it being a great example of female nature in its purest form.

This is what happens when you allow female nature to go unchecked for years.

Dont listen to the lies that society spreads.

Women never wanted equal rights, they wanted the benefit of being equal to men, while also receiving special treatment.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,463
Online
361d 16h 45m
This is how every woman thinks, but they'll all be fighting for the man the moment Chad shows up.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,012
Online
72d 23h 11m
FDS femcel cope.
Normie males usually end up with more attractive women in terms if who they marry (after she’s fucked many Chads).
This is because even though females are more picky when it comes to who they have sex with, males are more picky with who they have a relationship with because paternity fraud is common and normies have lots to lose while women have resources to gain.

Also, normies are cucked for taking chad’s leftovers.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
gymletethnicel said:
This is how every woman thinks, but they'll all be fighting for the man the moment Chad shows up.
Its always "fuck men!" until chad appears.

I find it extremely ironic that it was men who fought for and were standing by women to allow them equal rights and pay, and now every woman on earth has this "fuck all men" mentality that's been pushed into their heads by whoever runs this world.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,077
Online
163d 13h 44m
Just take away women’s rights at this point.
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
995
Online
23d 13h 38m
This women are in a serious need of being beaten. A little bit of spznks in that fat ass, slaps on the face and some chokings would be enough to cure this desise called feminism. All of what they wrote is complete bullshit.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 13h 50m
Eh. This entire thing falls apart once you consider that women still are literally dependent on men for survival. Even their position in this feminist society is atthe mercy of cucked men who allow them to hold useless job and waste precious money#l
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
Caesercel said:
Eh. This entire thing falls apart once you consider that women still are literally dependent on men for survival. Even their position in this feminist society is atthe mercy of cucked men who allow them to hold useless job and waste precious money#l
They're using a website created by men.

Computers and phones created and designed by men.

A house built by men.

Electricity and internet, provided for and invented by men.

And yet they believe they don't depend or need men.

take any dimension and give the men in that dimension the brain and mannerisms of a woman. I guarantee humanity in that dimension wouldn't make it past the stone age.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,816
Online
63d 23h 53m
Fucking moronic foids. Their ideas would cause a collapse of the civilization that allows for all of their lavish lifestyles and chad fucking. I mean all of these comments are so braindead. They really think they have better ideas for how to run things than men do, than god does.

Most of them ought to be run out in the wilds to die alone, biologically speaking. Women should be raising children collectively, in groups, for their and the childrens' safety.

Males are nearly always a threat to the species.
:lul: The people who build things and pay for you are the threat and could be done without somehow?

I mean as if these women wouldn't just be raped and/or killed by bandit groups if they didn't just starve. These women should just be beaten and raped.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,244
Online
120d 6h 25m
Foids want to sent us back straight into the stone age and act like animals. Nothing new here folks :feelsmage:
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,723
Online
27d 5h 33m
"They're biologically at a huge disadvantage"

All I needed to read thanks for admitting that men are the ones in trouble, FDS. :feelsaww:

"the pool of acceptable men is minuscule"

So basically, we're right? Black pill is truth?

Yet FDS still hates us because reasons. :feelsautistic:

"So I'll add that: humans are animals with an undeniable biological guides. But if you're reading this that means you are among those of us who chose to live in a civilized society. We're not in the jungle."

I didn't choose shit. We had plenty of jungle societies before Eurotrash forcibly spread their cucked ass "civilization" everywhere.

FDS doesn't get to pick and choose which biological sensations we worship and which we shun. Because clearly they only intend to keep the ones that favor them. "Not a moral dilemma" to declare men second class to women, in her mind, somehow.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
BodyFat10orRope said:
Fucking moronic foids. Their ideas would cause a collapse of the civilization that allows for all of their lavish lifestyles and chad fucking. I mean all of these comments are so braindead. They really think they have better ideas for how to run things than men do, than god does.
I'd honestly just disregard any "ideas" that they mentioned. Women have no concept of hard work nor do they have any idea of what it takes to run a country or a civilization. They're talking out of their ass as usual.
BodyFat10orRope said:
:lul: The people who build things and pay for you are the threat and could be done without somehow?

I mean as if these women wouldn't just be raped and/or killed by bandit groups if they didn't just starve. These women should just be beaten and raped.
All modern women have this mentality of being invincible because they're able to hide behind computer and phone screens (provided by and created by men)

I genuinely believe these women think that they could survive on their own in a world without men. They'd be beaten and raped the second they left the comfort of their homes (built by men btw)
SuperPerfectCel said:
"They're biologically at a huge disadvantage"

All I needed to read thanks for admitting that men are the ones in trouble, FDS. :feelsaww:

"the pool of acceptable men is minuscule"

So basically, we're right? Black pill is truth?

Yet FDS still hates us because reasons. :feelsautistic:
Denies the blackpill, then admits the blackpill exists.

Women
SuperPerfectCel said:
"So I'll add that: humans are animals with an undeniable biological guides. But if you're reading this that means you are among those of us who chose to live in a civilized society. We're not in the jungle."

I didn't choose shit. We had plenty of jungle societies before Eurotrash forcibly spread their cucked ass "civilization" everywhere.

FDS doesn't get to pick and choose which biological sensations we worship and which we shun. Because clearly they only intend to keep the ones that favor them. "Not a moral dilemma" to declare men second class to women, in her mind, somehow.
You see how once they got equal rights they didn't stop there? This was going to happen eventually.

Women are a black hole that keep on taking and taking until they collapse in on themselves once theres nothing left to take.

See how they want to pick and choose which part of nature we keep? Women don't know what equality means. They only want to larp being for equality and reap its benefits while also getting special treatment.
 
Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,162
Online
34d 7h 15m
Who cares what this foid says ? What matters is that the dominant ideology is now feminist, and the world is already fullfilling her phantasma of female domination over the sexual markt
 
A

Advorsor

Kebab Mentalcel with some hope
★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Posts
239
Online
25d 24m
This angers me madly. This is just projection at its highest degree, they do everything they accuse men with. Muddling the water with whatever bullshit they can throw to make them seem as intellectuals with tons of knowledge in this field. The funny point is that they can't detect their hypocrisy and idiocy in their arguments. All they can do pat each others back while shouting bullshit like "slay kween", "sippin' dat tea" or whatever cringe catchphrase they use nowadays.

Arguing with them is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. Pigeon struts on the board, plucks and topples the pieces and acts like the winner while you are sitting there seething at the idiot pigeon and the organizers of this bullshit stunt.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,816
Online
63d 23h 53m
ThoughtfulCel said:
You see how once they got equal rights they didn't stop there? This was going to happen eventually.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
Advorsor said:
This angers me madly. This is just projection at its highest degree, they do everything they accuse men with. Muddling the water with whatever bullshit they can throw to make them seem as intellectuals with tons of knowledge in this field. The funny point is that they can't detect their hypocrisy and idiocy in their arguments. All they can do pat each others back while shouting bullshit like "slay kween", "sippin' dat tea" or whatever cringe catchphrase they use nowadays.

Arguing with them is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. Pigeon struts on the board, plucks and topples the pieces and acts like the winner while you are sitting there seething at the idiot pigeon and the organizers of this bullshit stunt.
Giga based. Couldn't have said it better myself.
BodyFat10orRope said:
Holy shit, This dude fucking called it.

He's lucky he isn't around to see how right he was.
 
Last edited:
discordcel22

discordcel22

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
199
Online
3d 2h 44m
based and high iq Cato quote
 
<human

<human

forced 2 scort
★★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,232
Online
95d 7h 30m
View: https://youtu.be/Lw-DFGFaVUY

As society gets more gynocentric we will see more chaos, inefficiency, rotting infrastructure, and the erosion of absolute truth
As usual they behave and think like children, completely myopic. I would go as far as to say that rape is almost nonexistent in first world countries; real rape is when physical force is used to incapacitate a woman. Jfl could you imagine a woman talking like this in a hostile non civilized environment. The whole reason nuclear families exist is to reduce mate compitition in order to focus efforts on more important things like building and maintaining the society that protects women from getting gang raped by invaders or eaten alive.
 
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
1,532
Online
32d 4h 31m
Allow foids to say whatever they want and they'll show their true colours.

As usual, foid's ''argument'' are nothing but a poor knock-off of biologist argument other men have used in other topics, and they think they are clever witty and intelligent for saying it. They can't even afford to have original opinions of their own sex. Most notorious examples of this is ''femcel'' and ''pinkpill'', a shitty copy of ''incel'' and ''blackpilll''. They take every single argument a low status man has to describe his hardships and use them as their ''own'' issues, which in short is nothing but pure projection, specially considering when said hardships are factually MEN-ONLY ISSUES.

e.g:

Men: I get belitled, constantly bullied and mocked just for being short
Wahmen: No, I'm the one being constantly bullied because muh patriarchy. Yesterday some guy said hi to me!!! Please let me post on r/short I'm oppresed more t han you!!!! :foidSoy:

Men: Women are sluts and cheat.
Wahmen: No u !!! It's men that do that because I said so, give me victim points!!! :foidSoy:


They think incels are privileged entitled sexists sociopaths. At the same time, they act the exact and are same way described except for the fact that they don't get criticized in the slightest for it and don't have ANY reason to justify their sexism.

And guess which group gets slandered deplatformed and persecuted and which one gets praised.

We all know this thread is not going to do any impact on the retarded bluepillers outsiders anyway, if that were possible they would have changed their mind a while ago in their own without needing someone to point out the OBVIOUS hypocrisy and misandry women constantly showcase in every single social media platform.

Advorsor said:
Arguing with them is like trying to play chess with a pigeon.
Arguing with them is like talking to a literal child.
 
Last edited:
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
2,149
Online
53d 17h 35m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Women never wanted equal rights, they wanted the benefit of being equal to men, while also receiving special treatment.
This, I can't stand the fact this is thE Reality now.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,092
Online
118d 12h 30m
In other words, subaverage foids coping because Chad doesn't want them.
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,070
Online
43d 22h 48m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Translation: I only want the parts of nature that benefit me.
It’s always like this.
- In the true nature I could just kill her bf and rape her as there is no law and police or something like this.
- In the true nature, there is no such a thing like birth control or contraception, if a female has sex once it’s very likely she will get pregnant immediately. No whorering around.
ThoughtfulCel said:
They only want what benefits them, Stop simping.
 
Last edited:
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 9h 22m
We need to repeal the 19th
 
mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
694
Online
21d 11h 15m
So what if they want stone age era male-female dynamics?

Let's give the entire stone age itself. To begin with, you can't set your foot outside the home (cave) past sunset.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,092
Online
118d 12h 30m
mgtow said:
So what if they want stone age era male-female dynamics?

Let's give the entire stone age itself. To begin with, you can't set your foot outside the home (cave) past sunset.
Also, good luck if you caught tuberculosis or had cancer. No vaccines for your entitled ass.

Oh, and no birth control either.
 
kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
-
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
8,077
Online
75d 16h 8m
high IQ thread.

SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel pin this
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,070
Online
43d 22h 48m
„But look around you. Men are OBSESSED with us. At all ages, in all demographics. They can't stay away. They scramble to get our attention. They literally pay for us to touch them.“

I want all the escortcels to read this. This is what they think of you! Stop simping for women! Don’t give your money to women!
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
5,767
Online
24d 22h 44m
It's time to develop a biological weapon that will do something to women, something they deserve.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
22,909
Online
164d 17h 55m
What I appreciate about the miserable cunts on r/FDS is that they're at least honest and straightforward about how much they intensely dislike low-value men, unlike the gaslighting cucks of IT who insist on deluding themselves into thinking they have as much SMV as Chad.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
SlutLiberationFront said:
It's time to develop a biological weapon that will do something to women, something they deserve.
Maybe a Genophage.

 
J

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
4,697
Online
20d 10h 35m
And these are the chicks redpill fags want us to kill ourselves in the gym, wage hours and hours for.
 
ibericel

ibericel

Veteran
★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
1,132
Online
29d 8h 51m
Didn't read everything but apparently it's the classical feminist anthropology cope. Saying that humanity's primordial state was some sort of matriarchal system. Cute how they can't realize that harsh darwinian conditions imply waman getting their holes raped 24/7.
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,551
Online
206d 17h 43m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,411
Online
29d 7h 35m
its not equal, women have MORE rights than men, in a state like the DDR there was *actual* equality, marriage for example was encouraged through housing so they engaged quicker. Incels and foids literally had to marry eachother because of the state and benefits, also no social media helped a lot aswell.
 
Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Posts
114
Online
1d 22h 17m
Caesercel said:
Eh. This entire thing falls apart once you consider that women still are literally dependent on men for survival. Even their position in this feminist society is atthe mercy of cucked men who allow them to hold useless job and waste precious money#l
Sadly this would have been true a few decades ago, in the 70s or 80s but now not at all. The end is coming fast for a majority of men in the west.

The West is now completely doomed, culturally and demographically. People have silently accepted the failure of late modern western culture by settling in below-replacement birth rates and filling the difference with immigrants. That is why they don't select skilled migrants : because they literally cannot afford to demographically speaking.

It's a failure for the native westerners because they indulge in a decadent, hedonistic culture that doesn't ensure its own survival, but for the immigrants as well since they're literally there to behave as drone workers and will never ever be respected by whities.

Lol @ stormcels who complain about the replacement of native whites. Start by controlling your women and have sex with them, produce sufficient offspring then you can complain about poor ethnics coming to try to make a living.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 13h 50m
Fight_back said:
Sadly this would have been true a few decades ago, in the 70s or 80s but now not at all. The end is coming fast for a majority of men in the west.

The West is now completely doomed, culturally and demographically. People have silently accepted the failure of late modern western culture by settling in below-replacement birth rates and filling the difference with immigrants. That is why they don't select skilled migrants : because they literally cannot afford to demographically speaking.

It's a failure for the native westerners because they indulge in a decadent, hedonistic culture that doesn't ensure its own survival, but for the immigrants as well since they're literally there to behave as drone workers and will never ever be respected by whities.

Lol @ stormcels who complain about the replacement of native whites. Start by controlling your women and have sex with them, produce sufficient offspring then you can complain about poor ethnics coming to try to make a living.
West will become a third world oligarchy with a few hyper rich whites lording over an ethnic population stuck is perpetual destitution. And they have developed better ways to quell any revolt
 
Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Posts
114
Online
1d 22h 17m
Caesercel said:
West will become a third world oligarchy with a few hyper rich whites lording over an ethnic population stuck is perpetual destitution. And they have developed better ways to quell any revolt
Possibly, and the oligarchy you're talking about will rather be a pusscycracy. There will be three rings to society : chads in the middle, doing nothing but enjoying life and getting sucked off, foids in second place, fighting to suck chad's dick and providing for him, incels in the outer ring, utter slaves that will work for zero reward outside survival.
 
WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

my precious partner:
★★★★
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Posts
2,394
Online
64d 7h 2m
somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs, i realized that this was from the fds reddit

Sadly, at this rate, i believe things will only decline for non-chad men more and more.

i wonder how long it will take for men to “wake up”
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,691
Online
92d 13h 9m
Guess they forgot men can rape :feelskek:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,071
Online
35d 7h 59m
incelerated said:
Jesus... fucking... christ.

I never read this kind of shit so I'm pretty oblivious to how radical and insane these creatures are.
The foid actually claims it's men selecting women and whatnot. And then goes on about how she considers almost all men not good enough in the next paragraph.
I have no fucking words man. No fucking words.
Its all gone Hershel. It's all gone
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,855
Online
28d 21h 14m
Foid: "We don't let biology/animal like instincts control our behavior"
Also foids: *always chooses Chad/Tyrone"
 
Last edited:
mevus

mevus

Greycel
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
88
Online
3d 10m
i wonder does love really excist for them? you would say that they would fall in love with chad but i wonder how long it is until all men are seen as resources. while we incels technically already are, we are the kind of people they would use as a betabuxx. how will society be when men are seen as recourses will men ever be aware? or will they keep following there dick and let woman have total control?

if you look at tiktok for instance it’s a hugeeee black pill, the tiktoks foids make are starting to show those secret black pill signs.

men will comment and you’ll get that bullshit of there will be someone! technically yes but you’ll be used for something.

while chad is used for his genes we will be used for recourses like a home or a stable income. i doubt if in this world there is any love besides chad.

normies from what i’ve seen are always controlled in a relationship. she isn’t submissive there are allot of conflicts, at least from what i’ve seen from family. only the genetically superior get hung over while the normies are dominated or are in a constant battle for control.

these are the things i noticed and i constantly look at people observe my surroundings.
WorldYamataizer said:
somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs, i realized that this was from the fds reddit

Sadly, at this rate, i believe things will only decline for non-chad men more and more.

i wonder how long it will take for men to “wake up”
from what i see on the internet. from what i see outside of the internet i believe it to.
 
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,437
Online
97d 14h 31m
ThoughtfulCel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


How long do you think this would last on reddit if the genders were reversed? Keep in mind that its been an entire month since this has been up. The content of this subreddit is exactly the same as whats being depicted here, and it isn't quarantined or banned.

Totally not an agenda or anything.


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxz87nd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gy0q7cq?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gy19izk?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxythya?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxzuh5l?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gy00463?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/nbec2d/women_are_choosers_and_it_literally_does_not/gxz5fxd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3


PROJECTION




"In this case, it doesn't hurt anybody or cause moral dilemmas to embrace the natural biology of feminine sexual selection. In fact, the reverse (to deny it) is much more violent and "animal".

So no it's not the same as men running around trying to justify their pedophilia as "bIoLoGy". That should be obvious and im sure it is to most of us, but I felt it was important to add for all the male lurkers because they don't need any more fuel to their fire of justifying things like rape, pedophiles, "spreading their seed" and cheating."


Translation: I only want the parts of nature that benefit me.



There is literally no going back to normalcy. Women have had their taste of freedom and equality. Due to this, their hypergamy has gone into overdrive and they demand to be given even more.

I hope this post serves as a lesson to everyone here, as well as all the confused male lurkers who shit on us. You're seeing it straight from the horses mouth. Women do not deserve empathy, they don't deserve compassion, support, aid, or assistance. They only want what benefits them, Stop simping.


You see pigskins? This is what happens when you allow women to think they're equal to men.

You get this
Good post OP. I would also like to point out the BS of how women were always the selectors in the human species. BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres has debunked this notion. THEY ARE ONLY THE SELECTORS CURRENTLY AS THE PATRIARCHY ALLOWED THEM TO BE. Can’t believe they don’t see the irony. :feelshaha:

If not for the patriarchy, women would still be getting raped by most men.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,040
Online
339d 19h 31m
mevus said:
i wonder does love really excist for them? you would say that they would fall in love with chad but i wonder how long it is until all men are seen as resources. while we incels technically already are, we are the kind of people they would use as a betabuxx. how will society be when men are seen as recourses will men ever be aware? or will they keep following there dick and let woman have total control?

if you look at tiktok for instance it’s a hugeeee black pill, the tiktoks foids make are starting to show those secret black pill signs.

men will comment and you’ll get that bullshit of there will be someone! technically yes but you’ll be used for something.

while chad is used for his genes we will be used for recourses like a home or a stable income. i doubt if in this world there is any love besides chad.

normies from what i’ve seen are always controlled in a relationship. she isn’t submissive there are allot of conflicts, at least from what i’ve seen from family. only the genetically superior get hung over while the normies are dominated or are in a constant battle for control.

these are the things i noticed and i constantly look at people observe my surroundings.

from what i see on the internet. from what i see outside of the internet i believe it to.
Love doesn't exist for women, at least not the pure innocent love men are capable of showing them.

Women's love only goes as far as what you can provide for them. Whether that be looks, money, etc.

Once they've exhausted you of your resources, or they fmeet someone who can provide more resources, they will leave you in an instant
BITG said:
Good post OP. I would also like to point out the BS of how women were always the selectors in the human species. BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres has debunked this notion. THEY ARE ONLY THE SELECTORS CURRENTLY AS THE PATRIARCHY ALLOWED THEM TO BE. Can’t believe they don’t see the irony. :feelshaha:

If not for the patriarchy, women would still be getting raped by most men.
Agreed, and thanks brocel
 
Last edited:
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,027
Online
4d 18h 40m
At this point I’m convinced most women think this way but have the sense to keep it to themselves in public.

But yeah, notice the bias of reddit as a platform where all the male centric mirror subs to female dating strategy get banned because they hate man and suck off women.

The least they could do is not be hypocrites and not have double standards but can’t fix retarded.
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,691
Online
92d 13h 9m
TheDarkEnigma said:
In other words, subaverage foids coping because Chad doesn't want them.
This is all it’s about really. All those words weren’t necessary :feelskek:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top