Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Relative Chad Hypothesis

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Alright, i've been reflecting on my past experiences, ascending pursuits and the blackpill for a while now and i think i stumbled across a possible path to ascencion that some of us could try, why i say just some of us? Because this would be ascending just for the sake of it, some incels would like that, some would like a proper relationship, which this method cannot provide. I would also like to point out that this is not an argument for "just lower your standards brah", this is different, i won't be asking you that, i will propose though, that we target a different "slice" of society instead. With that out of the way, i would like to present to you "The Relative Chad Hypothesis":

Let's imagine the following femoid:
- Not hideous, but not a model either, we can give her a 6/10;
- Bad upbringing, abusive or neglecting parents. Maybe raised by single mom;
- Due to bad upbringing, she has socializing problems: Super shy, introverted, bad social skills, barely any social circles etc;
- Has barely any money for her name.

A chad would never go for this kind of femoid because he already receives attention from 8/10s and 9/10s, said femoid could try to get his attention, but most likely will fail, reasons evident. Now let's add the fact that due to having barely any social circles, said femoid doesn't even see a lot of chads to begin with. Now let's add YOU into this equation, and let's say that out of the 4 aspects represented above, you outdo her in 3:

- You have better mental health (relative to her);
- You are low inhib/has better social skills (relative to her);
- You got some sort of job that nets you decent money.

If you could get into her life, there's the possibility that she would view you as Chad-like, because she's fucked in the head and would view you doing better than her in life as Chad potential, we know this is not how it works, but again, she's fucked in the head, so rationalizing things wrong wouldn't be something unheard of.

So TL;DR:
What i'm proposing to you is, be opportunistic and get what you want from foids that are mentally weaker than you.

So, your thoughts? Could this be a solution to some of us?

Its not about being "better" relative to the girl, that is almost a given in all but fringe cases where a man has so much of one thing (aka looks/money) all else is irrelevant.
Its about being better relative to all her other options. In theory your example would work, but every foid generally can acquire a social circle because there will be guys lining up due to juggernaut law. Its pretty hard to be the "best choice" for even girls like this, and it becomes downright impossible as a subhuman, doubly so for deathnics.

in theory it works but if you can find this girl then you can beat atleast 20 other orbiters will find her too

youre literally describing betabuxxing. fucking cuck

youre literally describing betabuxxing. fucking cuck

Nope, what i said is: Get what you want from her and then fuck off into the sunset. If i said that you should stick around after that than yes, it would be betabux, but that's not what i said.

Nope, what i said is: Get what you want from her and then fuck off into the sunset. If i said that you should stick around after that than yes, it would be betabux, but that's not what i said.
get over yourself you coping bluepiller. youre never even going to be able to come close to that situation. keep up your delusions of grandeur though. would suck to think thats never going to happen for you because your genetics. go back to PUA

basically a numbers game as ur saying but I don't believe in numbers game lol

Now let's add the fact that due to having barely any social circles, said femoid doesn't even see a lot of chads to begin with.

women will compare you to the handsome men she's seen throughout her life. if you can't compete, it's over.

I know a foid like that. She has orbitters and extremely high standards.

There are some serious flaws in your hypothesis --

1. Not hideous, but not a model either, we can give her a 6/10;

A 3/10 can get 7+/10 now a days, thanks to internet, remember 20/80 rule, I would say it's actually 10/90.

2. A chad would never go for this kind of femoid because he already receives attention from 8/10s and 9/10s, said femoid could try to get his attention, but most likely will fail, reasons evident.

Chad fucks anything that moves, male libido. Chads maintain a harem of assorted whores from 4/10 to 8/10s, he fucks whichever is free and willing at that moment. I have seen it IRL.

Now let's add YOU into this equation, and let's say that out of the 4 aspects represented above, you outdo her in 3:

- You have better mental health (relative to her);
- You are low inhib/has better social skills (relative to her);
- You got some sort of job that nets you decent money.

Hypergamy is not in whore's mind, it's in their genetics to always seek for a better male (good looking + healthy) to fuck. Social skill is a meme. In the third point, you are directly suggesting to become a betabuck.

Looks like you did not fully understand the core concepts of blackpill.

I have read/witnessed myriad stories like that. They all end the same way - you boost her confidence and self-esteem, then she dumps you for a Chad. I shit you not.