Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The relationship between personality and attractiveness is negative, if anything

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Notice how frat douchebags, criminals, and drug dealers are the ones drowning in pussy despite being complete scum and oftentimes not attractive.

And actual nice guys are left rotting.

I really don't get the basis for the personality meme. I mean their whole premise is shit to begin with.

How do I delete this?

Personality does matter, though only charisma and "confidence", essentially anything that testosterone amplifies.

Kindness, consideration, or any flavor of nice automatically failos even the most attractive chads 2 points and signifies to women instant cuck status.

If your conjecture is legitimate I would have the most scintillating personality on the planet and have my own talk show.

The moderators disabled thread deletion a while ago due to certain users repeatedly deleting their threads and disrupting incel discourse; you can simply edit the post and delete the content.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back