Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The relationship between multiple sexual partners and mental health in teenager foids

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

Never saw anyone posting a study about this and seems like an interesting topic.

Another proof that promiscuity is not healthy for foids, but doesn't have the same impact on men. The relationship between both was weaker on black foids.

Though the study can't prove if either deppression causes an increase in the number of sexual partners or if its the opposite (high number of sexual partners decreasing mental health). But since depression can lower your libidio, I guess the later is more likely

Last edited:
Women can't lose. Mental illness has no effect on their value

I hope they all catch STDs

Should we add this to the Scientific Blackpill section on the Incel Wiki?

Women can't lose. Mental illness has no effect on their value
Even the fucking "mental illness" they whine about is a literal fucking joke.
Im too lazy to pin my thread but you know which one im talking about :feelsclown:

Should we add this to the Scientific Blackpill section on the Incel Wiki?
Maybe, its a good proof to use when arguing if either promiscuity is good on foids and why slut shaming men is not the same as slut shaming women