Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The reasons why I won't passport max

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm not white, but I am an American Citizen who has a lot of money in my bank account. I can easily purchase a plane ticket to Mexico or to the African continent where I can buy a wife from a peasant family. On top of that, I can show off my US Citizenship or passport to attract foids in other shithole countries. This may sound easy. However, even if I manage to bring a foid with me back to the United States, she will divorce me and look for a Chad to be with. Btw, I will not be with a woman who only wants to use me for my resources, that is not true love. And yes, I know that true love doesnt exist anymore.
It's over for passportcels

Yeah, that's also the reason for me not passportcelling, even though I am not _that_ rich.

I can easily purchase a plane ticket to Mexico or to the African continent where I can buy a wife from a peasant family.
and you decide to not do it?

volcel

Foids are inherently evil, the only way to keep one around without screwing you over… Wait… Never mind there is no way

Yeah, that's also the reason for me not passportcelling, even though I am not _that_ rich.
In the end, the foid will Betray after she takes your money

let me guess, you are the only truecel on this site?

I'm not white, but I am an American Citizen who has a lot of money in my bank account. I can easily purchase a plane ticket to Mexico or to the African continent where I can buy a wife from a peasant family. On top of that, I can show off my US Citizenship or passport to attract foids in other shithole countries. This may sound easy. However, even if I manage to bring a foid with me back to the United States, she will divorce me and look for a Chad to be with. Btw, I will not be with a woman who only wants to use me for my resources, that is not true love. And yes, I know that true love doesnt exist anymore.
It's over for passportcels
FOIDS will divorce you for a chad that is a lesser man than u but more than a man than you in one particular area...

This is why I want to move into some SEA shithole permanently, and live there. But I need money.

When your pp gets hard are you still thinking about true love?